I'm...

Turning point

--unbeta--

--

"Where have you been last night?" Siwon asking after he heard the front door opened and none other than Heechul entering the apartment, heading straight to her room but stopped midway after he heard Siwon's voice.

She sensed different emotion inside Siwon's tone, but she's too tired to guess it or to argue with him, "Office."

"With your phone was off and no news that you won't come home…" he asked again and start to following Heechul as she walked again to her room “And your answer is only office? Whom are you tried to wangle, Heechul? Definitely not me.”

Her anger lit up. She turned around; facing Siwon with scowl marred her beautiful face. “I’m indeed at office last night or you prefer if me saying that I’m at night club rather than telling the truth. What the is wrong with you?”

“Language, Kim Heechul!”

“You start it first. It’s 7 am for God sake. I’m tired; I want to sleep and you scolding me as if I’m your ing girlfriend!” she turned around again, “You know what? Whatever, I don’t ing care anymore. I prefer leave this place now.”

Before she could walk again, Siwon grabbed her hand. And gripped her arm tightly after she facing him, prevent her to moving. ‘Should I tell her?’ Siwon asking his mind, ‘or shouldn’t?

“Let me go!” she struggled and gasped in surprise after Siwon hugged her tightly.

“I’m…” he began; ‘Should I tell her?’ he asked his mind again. He finally following his heart, “I'm worried when you didn’t come home last night and didn’t give any news. I tried to call your phone but your phone wasn’t active.” He running his hand along Heechul’s back, make the girl shuddered, “I couldn’t sleep last night because of you. Do you understand that?” in the back of his mind, Siwon couldn’t help but thinking, why now getting easier expressing his feeling toward Heechul when before he always put his cold and strict façade every time he was with her or that because he finally surrendered to his feeling and admitting that amusement park scene was his turning point? He couldn’t quite sure.

The girl stopped struggling after she heard Siwon’s explanation and in her mind, she was cursing repeatedly. She sensed their deal was on edge of cliff. One wrong move again and both of them will say goodbye to oh-so-called deal.

He released her embrace but keeping Heechul on his arm's reach. With that, Heechul could see dark circles begin to form under Siwon’s eyes and tiredness reflected all over his face. For the first time she felt an urge to apologize and of all the people, apologize to her enemy. She brought her hand to Siwon’s face, slowly tracing under his eyes.

“I’m sorry. I’m promise it won’t happen again.” she murmured softly.

“You better.” he paused, “And don't go.”

--

“Hey babe.”

“Hmm…” Kyuhyun looks up from newspaper he currently read.

“Do you want to come to Leeteuk fashion show tonight?” Sungmin asked in the middle cooking breakfast for both of them.

Kyuhyun laughed after hearing his girlfriend question, “Let me remind you baby. I’m work on construction business and it’s very rare for us to attending the glamorous fashion business and maybe I’ll end wandering around than watching the model walking at catwalk.”

She turned around, one hand on her hips and the other hand which holding a spatula pointing to him, “Let me inform you too, baby. Attending fashion show has nothing to do with the business you’re doing; besides, Siwon will come too.”

“What? How can he? I mean he never attending fashion show before, what make him changed his mind?”

“Who else his reason do you think?”

“Heechul.”

Sungmin nodded and resumed her previous activity. Kyuhyun smirking, “I’ll come with you babe. Who knows we'll get interesting scene if they come.”

“You and your devious mind.”

“I know, but you love me nonetheless.”

--

“What’s with your sour face, Hyukkie?” Donghae asked while tying his tie and smoothed his hair.

“My camera finally gives up.” Eunhyuk sighed. Her camera needs repair yet this night she should work and without her camera that’s mean she couldn’t work well although she could borrow the company camera.

Donghae pondered for a while, he was trying to remember something, “Wait here honey.”

He walked to cupboard at living room and searching something, after few minutes he walked back to his bedroom where Eunhyuk was waiting. “I don’t know this will useful for you or not but I only have these.” He handed a box to Eunhyuk. She accepting the box with confused written on her face.

“What is it?” she asked curiously.

“Camera. You said you needed one.”

Eunhyuk opened the box and gasped. She touches the camera softly as if the camera made from glass.

“Sorry, if this camera wasn’t as good as your previous camera. I-”

 “Good? This is the best!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, and after make sure the camera was safe, she jumped and hugged Donghae tightly, “Thank you.”

“Oo…kay…you’re welcome…” he managed to reply while trying to breathe after he felt Eunhyuk’s hug choked him. “So, what time I should pick you up after work?”

Eunhyuk pouted, “You won’t come with me?”

Donghae smiled, “I can’t honey but I will next time, okay.”

Eunhyuk nodded, “I’ll call you.”

“Okay. I’m going to work now. Don’t forget to call me later and take a bath before you leave for work. I’m sure last time you visiting me, you left your clothes here too.”

“I will take a bath. No need to remind me, I’m not a little girl anymore.” she pouted again but her pout fade away after Donghae put a simple kiss on her lips.

“I know. See you later, honey.”

--

When Heechul woke up around noon, nobody at home, but she found food on table with a piece of paper and a box beside it. She reaches the paper and read it, “We’ll attending Leeteuk fashion show tonight. Wear the dress I bought for you. I don’t know what your favorite is, so I ask Sungmin's opinion and I chose this dress. And I made that food for you. So, yeah, see you later. I’ll come home around five.” She didn’t want to smile, Heechul swore she didn’t want to smile but after she read Siwon's short letter, a smile formed on her lips. She opened the box and took out the dress that Siwon bought for her, “Not bad.” She thought as she eyeing the dress.

Siwon was coming around five and he immediately took a bath after that waiting for Heechul. He tried his best to distract his attention from Heechul, but that’s really hard, not if she look so gorgeous, more than usual. They came to venue in time and watching the fashion show for few hours and stay for attending the after party.

 “Heechul, I'll go to meet someone first. Are you okay if I leave you alone? I'll call Sungmin to accompany you if you want to.”

“No, I'm perfectly fine alone.”

“Okay. I'll go now. Wait here. And if you need something, call me.”

Heechul nodded and after Siwon left, she chose to look around. She was smoothed her dress when someone called her name.

“Heechul?”

She turns around. “Oh...Kangin oppa. What are you doing here?” she asked with a bright smile. She never expecting will met again with Kangin, last news she heard about him was he going to Japan.

“Ah, I was attending my girlfriend's fashion show.” he answered with an equally bright smile.

“Your girlfriend? Who? One of the models or...” however before she finished her question another voice interrupting.

“Kangin hyung.” that's Siwon. He walked to their direction and standing beside Heechul.

“Oh, Siwon. How are you and how about Mrs. Choi?” Heechul was surprised, she didn't know that Kangin knew Siwon and they seem pretty close.

“I'm fine. Grandma in good condition too. Two days ago we had dinner with her.” Siwon felt sharp pain at his side when Heechul pinched him, as if a silent warning that she didn't like if Siwon told Kangin about them. He glared but Heechul ignoring him and focusing her attention to Kangin again, talked animatedly with him.

Judging from her gesture and the way she talked, Siwon could draw a conclusion that they seem more than a friend in the past. Something stirred in his heart and Siwon didn't like it a bit.

“Should I confronting her later or should I take revenge?” Siwon contemplating with himself. “A sweet revenge sounds good.” He smiled and nodded when Kangin excuse himself. He saw Heechul's expression slight gloomy and scowl appeared on his face. Clearly, he was pissed off but he was too stubborn to admit it loud.

“Who's...” somehow, before he finished his question, someone had cut him off.

“Siwon oppa.” He turns around and Kibum who standing in front of him with her luxurious nightgown.

“Kibum. Long time no see and you’re prettier than before.” he hold Kibum's hand and kissed it. Here we start Siwon's flamboyant side.

Surprised was an understatement when Heechul witnessing his suave side. Once again contemplating with her heart, which Siwon's personality actually she loved most.

Kibum couldn't hide her shock too, Siwon never...Emphasize that...Never acted like this before. He simply returned her greet without a kiss on her hand or a compliment. He would simply replied her question with one or two sentences and never bothered himself for initiating a conversation between them, but right now he suddenly changed to be a sweet talker and she liked it and deep down, she thought maybe Siwon finally will reciprocate her feeling.

Siwon didn't understand either, why he was acted like that. After he saw Heechul seem enjoying her conversation with Kangin, he only thought of revenge, for at least to make a scowl appear on Heechul's face or something similar with dislike expression.

Kibum smiling but her smile suddenly dissapear when Heechul appear beside Siwon.

“What this girl is doing here? How dare her standing beside oppa.” thought her with dislike expression on her face.

“Ah, Heechul. This is Kibum.” Siwon smiled and introduced Heechul to Kibum.

“I know her.” Heechul said shortly.

Both of them throwing an unfriendly stare and if Siwon wasn't standing between them maybe something bad will happen.

“Oppa, I'm thirsty. Can you get me some drinks?” Kibum asked.

“Sure.”

After Siwon was far enough to unable heard they conversation. Kibum folded her arm and facing Heechul.

“What are you doing here? I thought the company only send senior writer and not an amateur like you.”

Heechul took a deep breath while calming her heart. “I came because Siwon asked me to come with him and not because of company.” She said as calm as possible despite turmoil of rage inside her heart.

Kibum scowled. That was a piece of unpleasant information. She thought Heechul was came involuntary so she didn't expecting that Heechul was actually came with Siwon. “Oh I see. So, now a low class employee like you, hunting a rich man to lift her social status and make herself like a modern Cinderella. Wake up from your dream before someone slapped your cheek to wake you up, Heechul! Siwon oppa's place isn't with you.”

Heechul exploded after Kibum spilling out her insult. She really wants to slap her, screamed at her but she knew she would only embarrassed herself and Siwon. “No, that's not true. Why did you say that? Why did you hate me so much?” Heechul said through her gritted teeth.

Kibum sensed Heechul's anger but she wasn't unfazed at all because that the exact reaction she want. “Because you work for Zhoumi. I'll hate every person who work with Zhoumi. And because I like Siwon oppa. So stay away from him!”

Heechul couldn't believe her ear. Kibum hate her because of Zhoumi and...Siwon? And not because of office matter? or in her case, not because the dress?

“That's ridiculous!” she stated and stomped away before she doing something to her boss which she'll regret later. She walked to a balcony near the exit. She inhale and exhale furiously. “Calm down Heechul. Calm down.”

She didn't realized someone was standing since before at far end of balcony and was staring at her.

“Hee...chul?” the other person call her name hesitantly.

She turned around and gasped in surprise, “You.”

 

-TBC-

Reply from chapter 25

rossy80: Thank you :D

loser220:  Siwon was a jealous lover type :). Thank you.

punklena: who? I want to know too, hehe…

PusPusMayPuSiwon: now they start open up their feeling, right?

 Aricari: update :D

Milky_hee: Thank you <3 broken heart, insecurity, lack of affection maybe can be the source :D

maedeh: yes, married but still want Heechul. You’re welcome.

Fungafufu: yeah, leave Heechul alone.

nank45: can be both of them :D. Thanks’ for your comment.

ichathoriqlover: yeah, you can say that there will be competition between Siwon and the mysterious man. thanks’ for reading and commenting.

Attention! I don’t know, next week I’ll able to update or not, I have exam next week, but if I can get 10 comment from my regular commenter and maybe 5 or more comment from my silent reader and silent subscriber maybe I can rushes to finishing next chapter so I can update as soon as the new chapter finished. Probably at Monday night. I wasn’t mean to be a cruel writer, I just love your comment too much :(

Thank you for reading and commenting my (like usual weird) update ^0^

A/N: still upset with that b_-_h