The power of jealousy

Turning point

Unbeta

-=================-

The power of jealousy

-=================-

The weekend came fast, thought her grimly this morning when she put another crossed mark on her calendar, a sign of how many days she spent without Himchan interfere her life after their meeting few weeks ago, physically at least because he still sent email to her constantly. “Eh, wait. Today is weekend. Siwon will come.” She almost jumped in happiness when that thought light up inside her head, bright like Christmas tree lamp. “Should I make something for him? A special dinner maybe?” she contemplating with herself but in the end, she still grabbed her coat and walk down to a nearby supermarket.

A candle light dinner, a bottle of good wine, and a slow sensual song was what they need that night to set the mood. For a moment both of them could leave every problem behind and just enjoying the presence of each other. For a moment, Heechul could stop counting the day or even remembering other thing. For a moment, Siwon could put aside company issue and poured his attention only for gorgeous lady under him, ready for bonding their body in the name of love which words couldn’t explaining all of the meaning behind soft touch, gentle whisper, lingering kisses, and only this romantic dancing which could expressed all of unspeakable feeling. Accompanied by moonlight seeping through the thin curtains draped on window, bathing their bare skin in soft light, makes the ambience became more romantic and sensual than before and Heechul definitely won’t let her fear and personal issue ruining this moment.

“I love you.” Siwon’s husky voice declared his feeling for Heechul for nth already since they meet this evening, “I really really love you. You’re mine. Only mine.” His love declaration with hint of his possessiveness toward Heechul becomes deeper when he edging closer to his peak of .

“I’m yours.” A declaration of assurance from Heechul’s lips enough to bursting out his . And as usual, after he passed his bliss stage, he will slump above her, exhausted. His head will lying on her shoulder, his harsh and rapid breath will fanning Heechul’s neck when he turned his heads a little. After one or two minutes catching his breath, he’ll pull out from her, rolled to the side, and will bring Heechul into his embrace. Siwon always doing that and that’s become the reason Heechul could tell his next action. A cuddling time.

“Can you stay for two or three day longer?” Heechul asked after she found comfortable position beside Siwon. Bare skin was touching with other bare skin, sweat even hasn’t completely disappear, and their heart beating hasn’t back to normal rhythm.

Siwon took a long breath while enjoying Heechul’s warm body on his arm before reply her question, “I’m sorry, I want to but…”

“I know, I get it.” Heechul cut him off even before Siwon finished talking. She didn’t want to heard a same excuse because she already know the source of his excuse, “Geunsuk.” She gritted her teeth in anger.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he asked confusedly.

“Forget it. Let’s sleep.” Heechul pretending to asleep but in fact, she couldn’t sleep at all. She waiting until she heard Siwon’s soft snores and her embrace a little bit loosened, that’s mean he’s already in deep sleep and won’t wake up when she left later.

Siwon sighed, he knew Heechul was angry but he couldn’t help it at all. In fact, the reason he could come today because he runaway from company usual weekend meeting and begged Kyuhyun to cover his absence and promising the next morning he’ll come early to finish his task. “I’m sorry, baby.” He whispers softly, not aware that Heechul was listening.

Heechul was very sad. She wants to help him and in fact she knew how to help him yet she still scared. Dealing with Geunsuk wasn’t an easy task and Heechul had learned that fact in a hard way. “Take me to Seoul.”Heechul said out of the blue, startling Siwon whose half asleep.

“Uhh, what?”

“Take me to Seoul. I want to live with you again.”

“I’m sorry, baby. This time I must reject it. Since few days ago, there’s some mysterious guy in black suit lurking around my apartment complex and I thought they’re Geunsuk’s man. I recognize one of them. He’s a guy who helping me when I come to save you.”

“Himchan? What the he’s doing there? I should ask him later.” “Okay, I understand.”

-===========-

“Have you found her yet?” asked Geunsuk for nth time already when he saw his assistant entering his office room and Himchan thought he’ll going crazy if he keep asking the same question every time they met.

“Not yet, sir.”

“So what are you doing here? Go away! Find her!”

Himchan nodded and leaving the room without being telling twice. He ruffled his hair in frustration as he walked toward his car, Heechul still doesn’t want to cooperate with him and Yongguk in other side always push him to make Geunsuk go back to Paris as soon as possible. “Why my life never easy?” He muttered to himself when he scrolling down few picture in his laptop and he felt his eyes almost jump out the socket when he found one particular picture. A picture he took when he spying Siwon after his boss put his company in hard time. “, why I never found out about this one.” He grinned and typed a new email for Heechul, in time when Heechul suddenly call him. “Hello, Heechul sshi.”

“What the you and your man doing at Siwon’s apartment?”

“You know about that?”

“Yes, and you tell me you’ll help us.”

“I am, but I also must avoid any suspicion from my boss, right?”

“Well, yes…erm…you right.”

“Have you checked your email? He must deal with her family to get financial support and as long my boss still makes his company in hard time, he’ll often spend his time with her.”

“Who is her?”

“You will know about her immediately and I bet he wasn’t look as annoyed as before when he should spend his time with her. He seems enjoyed his time, though.”

“Who is her, Himchan. Tell me!” She demanded.

“Check my email, Heechul sshi.” He closed his phone and despite he felt guilty because he practically will lead that couple into a war but that was his last attempt to ask Heechul’s help. If this plan also failed, Himchan knew, he’ll spend few years of his future inside the jail.

Curiosity kills a cat, right? Heechul not a cat but she’s curious now. In the past 10 minutes, she had tried her best ignoring Himchan’s story and think he just made up the story about Siwon and her, but in the end, she gave up.

She felt almost crying when she finally read the email Himchan was talking about. She saw Siwon’s picture with Kibum, in a luxurious resort. They walked together heading to lobby and judging from his gesture, Siwon doesn’t look perforce to do that. He smiled happily to Kibum.

“You said you hate her. Hate her my !” Heechul curses inwardly. She checked the picture date, that’s last weekend, the same time when Siwon couldn’t visiting her. He said he have a meeting that day.

You know, when a girl has insecurity feeling about her relationship she sometimes will do foolish thing, right? Well, Heechul wasn't different with other girl. Slowly Himchan’s words seeped into her heart “He must deal with her family to get financial support and as long my boss still makes his company in hard time, he’ll often spend his time with her.” and Heechul didn't want Siwon to spend his time with his grandma's ideal type. She's jealous and upset too. Right now, she only needs to confront Siwon and his answer will be her decision.

-====-

“Where did you go last week?” Heechul asks later that morning when Siwon was getting ready going back to Seoul. She stood in front of Siwon, help him tied his tie.

“I have an important meeting with Kyuhyun and other family.”

“Only that? There’s something else you want to tell me.”

Siwon felt uneasy with the way Heechul’s speak to him and she avoiding looking at him, she chose to stare at his tie. It feels like an interrogating time now and he sure if he told the truth, that he actually have a meeting with not only with Choi family but also with Kibum, Heechul definitely will angry. He want to tell the truth though but her mood swing lately quite terrifying and he think, it’ll be okay to hide the truth this time and he’ll say that to her when her mood wasn’t in swing mode. “Mmh..no.”

“Are you sure? Did you tell the truth?”

Siwon nodded.

“Oh, okay. Where your meeting is took place? At your office, right? And not in some luxurious resort?”

Siwon starts to panic. He perfectly sure that Heechul just saying those things but why she look like she knew what she’s talking about, She didn’t have spy did she?  “What do you mean babe?”

“Nothing. I just saying.” She fastening his tie, too tight, makes Siwon gasped as the tie literally choked him. “But remember, if you lie or cheating me, you’ll dead, baby. Even before you can say sorry.” She loosened his tie and Siwon gasping for fresh air. She smiled sweetly despite she felt sorry for him.  “I’m not sharing and you’re mine, baby. You must know that.” She pecked his lips.

“I understand baby.” Siwon answered meekly. Heechul’s in the mood swing was definitely a scary thing; he had gotten his lesson this morning.

“Good boy. Drive carefully baby.”

-====-

Himchan was sipping his coffee quietly while looking his email when new email from Heechul entering his inbox.

“Okay Himchan, I’ll help you, but make sure your boss makes Siwon’s company into normal state. I don’t want Siwon spend his time with Kibum.”

Himchan almost shouted in victory if he didn’t remember he was in the middle of crowded mall after he read delighting news from Heechul. In the middle of his joyful moment, he couldn’t help but also think that jealousy of woman able to make a woman do anything to protect the one she loves and he congratulate himself for making a genius plan. “Thank you, Heechul sshi. I’ll tell my boss I had found you but I won’t tell him your place.”

 

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: Umm…hi…^^ I hope you has not bored with this story yet. And I’m still writing and still alive, if you wondering why my update always late…it’s just, my real life demand attention from me :) thank you for your patience and your attention. I really appreciated that.

Reply chapter 38

chuldeREIlla137 : T.T I understand your feeling...

loser220 : Yes, she supposedly doing that but after I read my old chapter of this story, I realizes one thing, this couple have trust issue and the ‘I don’t want to make you feel burdened by me’ issue.

PusPusMayPuSiwon : Do you still waiting my update? T__T

AbigailBrown :  Noooo…don’t cry. Don’t worry, they won’t separate or broke up.

ichathoriqlover: Like I said before, this couple really have trust issue of each other (maybe because they’re become enemy for too long time)

bluebaby28 : Agree with you..!!! Sichul needs more love <3 and more fanfic too.. ^^

maedeh : Yeah, from other side, it’s look like Himchan used her but from other side, It’ll help her get rid off of Geunsuk from her life forever, hohoho

samirajoon : Yeah, poor Heechul.