Chapter 5

The Power of Baking

Sorry i haven't updated in a while. I just started doing freestyle wrestling again, so I've been a bit busy. Hope you enjoy~ (This chapter is a bit awkward...)

 

 

The next day, I tried avoiding Kevin after I returned his apron, which was pretty hard considering we had most of our classes together, but I did my best. After school had ended, I made my way to wrestling practice like usual, glad that I had managed to keep from actually talking to Kevin more than necessary throughout the day. I must have overworked myself in practice to try not to think about Kevin's smile or the way he laughed at my clumsiness, so I ended up feeling light headed near the end of practice. Coach told me to hit the showers when there was half an hour left of practice because he noticed I was feeling distressed.

I made my way to the locker room and hopped into the nearest shower. The cold water helped to clear my head and the clean smell of soap helped me relax. I finished showering quickly and threw on my going home clothes. As I pulled my shirt over my head I noticed Kevin had walked into the locker room. I suddenly felt embarrassed that Kevin might have seen me without a shirt on. "What are you doing here?" I asked him shyly.

"I came here to bring the team cookies." he said, lifting the little pink box he held at his side. "I already gave the team their cookies but I had made these special for you. I noticed you weren't in there so I asked the coach guy and he told me I'd find you in here." Kevin said smiling, showing off his perfect teeth.

"Oh, thanks." I said, not looking him in the eye. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable and self conscience under Kevin's gaze. "You didn't have to." I told him.

"It was no trouble. You guys deserve treats now and then." Kevin said taking a seat on one of the benches that lined the locker room, motioning for me to sit with him. "You look tired." he said to me, looking at me closely. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked.

I wasn't. The room was starting to get really hot. I was feeling extremely confused and ashamed for wanting more than just Kevin's friendship. I wanted him. Staring into his eyes I had become so comfortable with, I leaned in and kissed Kevin softly on the lips. As we pulled away, I looked expectantly at Kevin. He looked momentarily confused, as if he hadn't yet processed what had just happened. He then looked back at me and kissed me back, his hand pulling me close by the back of the neck; kissing me longer than the first had lasted. Our little kiss started to burn with passion; our mouths becoming one as we explored each other's with our tongues. I lost myself in the kiss that I never wanted to end...and that's of course, when the rest of the wresting team decided to walk in.

 

 

Ahhhhhhhhhahahahaha~ I was listening to Rania's "Dr. Feel Good" as I wrote this and it took all of my willpower to restrain from writing about a y shower scene...(this is fluff! Fluff I tell you!)

 Too y!!! 

 

Teehee~ Eli and Kevin were getting steamy~ (Eli in the shower...oooooo)

Since this was a short chapter, I'll try to update super soon~

 

 

(P.S. when I turned this in for English class, it wasn't so steamy. Very PG kiss scene~^^)