Flashback; how a boy named Park Chanyeol easily destroyed the almighty Byun Baekhyun's strong wall

To Chanyeol, With Love

A/N: This chapter was the flashback where and when Baekhyun and Chanyeol met :)

________________________

Baekhyun crossed his arms annoyingly as he leaned against one of the pillar building, feeling it completely annoying as he should be just laying on his bed, and sleeping right now. What a perfect genius job you did Kyungsoo, making me waiting like a hell in here. What time is it actually?! Didn't-

Sniff.

He quickly snapped out from his thought as he was sure he had heard the sound clearly. It sounded like someone was sniffling, crying-wait, someone is crying?

He instantly turned his head towards the side, and the other side as he searched an exact signs for the sound had came from. He was sure that he was the only person leftover here, but, actually there is another?

Wait, he or she was sniffling? Is he or she was crying?

Just as about he jumped into a conclusion where he did hear it wrong and was only beyond of his imagination, he found someone was sitting and curling up on the corner of the place. Part of him screamed that it was definitely a human, but other silly part of him whispering that it was a midnight ghost.

But, wasn't it isn't midnight yet?

So he heard the part of him who screamed. It was definitely a human, and it might be the sound had came from of. So he approached him, slowly.

The sniffles got louder as each time Baekhyun took a step towards the person corner, surprising him lightly at how rather heavy it sounded. It was a boy who crying?

Baekhyun crouched down slowly in front of the boy so he was in the same level as the boy. He then moved up a hand to place it on the boy's shoulder, feeling completely freaking out at how thin it was built up.

"Hey," He called gently, "Are you okay?"

The moment Baekhyun asked the boy, the boy slowly raised his head, showing his watered puffy eyes. He looked at Baekhyun sadly.

And if it wasn't for the air that was quite, or rather hot, Baekhyun might be thinking that it was rainy now. And thunder was furiously shot through his surroundings.

He blinked his eyes in awe as his mouth slightly hung open. Maybe eyes weren't a thing he could really believed on right now.

Tell me it's fake babe-God, Baekhyun said helplessly.

Sure, what he sees right now was a boy, taller than him, and assuming from the clothes he had wore on, he was a student from the third class. Which means in frank way, the boy was actually two years older than him.

But have you ever expected that a boy could be possibly as beautiful as this? Even cute?

Hell, those were definitely for girls.

But .. maybe this boy was an exception?

Baekhyun took a long glance at the boy's skin, before landed on his pink, reddish lips. His skin was denifinitely white, kind of milky type one, and it looked like it was soft to be touched. His eyes were nothing but beautiful as a land of grass with a much of colourful flowers in it. Damn beautiful, too breathtaking.

If it wasn't for the boy's warm tears landed on his arm, he wouldn't ever snapped out from his thought and realized.

"I-I'm sorry," Baekhyun chuckled akwardly, "What's wrong with you?"

The boy's sobs got lighter slightly as he looked like was struggling to answer.

"I-I f-fell."

"Fell? From where?" He found himself weirdly over-care with a stranger.

"T-the s-st-stairs." He answered stutteredly, voice thick with a hints of shakiness here and there.

"Oh my God," Baekhyun responded pitifully, "Did you hurt?" he eyed the boy concernedly.

The boy lowered his head in a guilty gesture as he nodded lightly, wiped the remaining tears on his face with the sleeve of his clothes.

Cute.

"Where is it?" Baekhyun asked immediately, eyes moving to search any indicates of the pain signs on the boy's body. He frowned lightly before his eyes accidentally darted over a darker mark. His feet.

Baekhyun cringed lightly as he made a way hand towards the other's feet, about to touch it before the boy quickly stopped him by grabbing his wrist. God, even his hands felt so soft and tender around my wrist.

The boy shook his head indignantly, before slowly releasing the other's wrist towards the owner itself.

Baekhyun didn't need a teeth or throat to make it even clearer, because he knew and understand it in perfect way.

"Wait," Baekhyun spoke again, "How you'll go home then?" he looked at the boy questioningly, half worried. And maybe he had to cheered himself later for having such a big brilliant idea to blurting out a question like that.

The boy looked at Baekhyun briefly, before brought his head lowered down again. He bit his lip in unsure, and shook his head slowly, didn't know what to do with a condition of him like this.

Baekhyun's lips curved up lightly into a smile, but his heart was practically smiling widely. He knew perfectly well what to do with this injured boy.

"Let me carry you." He stated in the most gentle voice as he extended out his hands towards the boy. The boy looked up instantly as he widened his eyes.

"N-no, no!" He quickly refused, practically uncomfortable at the other's offer. "I-it's okay, y-you don't need to, I could walk this way."

Baekhyun snorted lightly at the other's spontaneous exclaims as he rolled his eyes, as if he could ever done that.

"Right," He replied chucklingly. "Maybe with you're falling to the ground next?"

The boy quickly lowered down his head again as he felt an ashame was spread speedily on his body together with a blush towering over his cheeks. He unciously pouted his lips as he stared at his hands with an unacceptable looks.

Cute again.

"Come on, it's already late on the night. You should be gone to your home. Your mother and father were probably worried about you." He said in the most convince tone he could ever possibly makes. At least it wasn't his fault that he seldomly looked convinced.

The boy hesitated lightly, maybe because the other's words had it's definite relate to his parents. He didn't ever wanted to worried them.

"B-but-" He said still stubbornly. Baekhyun quickly cutted it off by instantly standing up and turned over, squatting down in front of the other's shocked expressions.

"I give you a high guarantee for me if I dare to kidnap you." He said as he turned his head slightly to the back.

The boy still fumming slightly, trapped in between a same balance decisions wether he should go or not. He means, the person in front of him was totally nothing but a stranger! Someone whom he completely didn't know. And yet he seemed rightly sincere.

"Well?" Baekhyun tapped his finger patiently on the floor. The boy looked up towards the back, somehow finds it rather funny at how they were exactly created.

The boy in front of him was actually younger-judged by the kind of uniform which he wore, and shorter than him, but, why it does like he was one whom being babied by the other?

"One, two, three," Baekhyun started counted, making the boy instantly snapped out from his thoughts. He hurriedly made a way onto the final decision.

"Four, five, six- "

"O-okay!" the boy finally said. "I'm coming with you .." he spoke in a low tone. Which unsuccessfully for Baekhyun to hide his smile as well. So he just gave the other a simple smile instead.

"Hop up." He ordered casually.

The boy hesitated lightly, before slowly started to move himself towards Baekhyun. It was quite rather hard for the fact that he was injured, and Baekhyun was quite far; from his perception; squatting in front of him. He couldn't just like that ordered him to move back closer to him, isn't he? He should be really thankful that the other was reluctantly helped him, not ordering a thing like that.

The boy tried his best to hide the pain on his feet as he moved struggingly towards Baekhyun, where he is was practically still waiting and did not complain.

He should not make a sou-

"Ow!"

Baekhyun quickly turned his body around towards the sound as he slightly widened his eyes, spotting the other was almost on his way hit the floor, while his arms steadily supported him.

"Hey! Are you okay?!" Baekhyun asked panickingly as he quickly rushed over to the still half-laying boy, helped him to get up as he immediately wrapped his arm around the boy's waist.

"Why you're so stubborn?" Baekhyun asked annoyingly as he threw up the other's arm around his neck, looking at him worriedly as the boy's face scrunched up in pain.

"I didn't want to make you became more difficult .." He mumbled lowly. "You are already helping me so-"

In one swift, Baekhyun tightened his arm around the boy's waist, and swept him off the ground. The boy reflectly put his another arm around Bakhyun's neck as he gasped loudly. Yet he couldn't help for the blush to creep up on his face again.

"I think it would be more difficult to me if you kept saying that you're okay, and could walk by yourself." Baekhyun stated in a matter-of- factly as he adjusted lightly the other's position on his arm, couldn't really believe that the boy was actually lighter than he thought. The boy was to the fact taller than him, and older than him.

Chanyeol blushed even more as he fidgeted lightly, and awkwardly, in the other arms. He looked down towards his hands as he played with it nervously. Baekhyun started to walk forward.





A/N: Enjoy your reading! Sorry if any errors occured, I posted this from my phone, hehe(my father blocked AFF site -______________-)

And, oh! Answering one of the questions, yes, Baekhyun is the seme here, hehe :)
I prefer him top/seme though ^^

And please if you had a time, check http:// www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/208319 ^^ I explained there some of the reasons why I kinda messy in updating a chapter, thank you!