It was you right, who wrote it?

To Chanyeol, With Love

A/N: As usual, grey words are the contents of the love letter, and italic words are the flashback :)



Chanyeol cringed lightly at himself at how pathetic he is for hardly notice something. Even if it was obviously shown in front of him, or might be plainly directed towards him, he still couldn't notice.

Why I'm born like this God?



"Can I ask something?"

"Shoot."

"What's your name?" Baekhyun asked as he looked down towards the boy, who in return quickly averted his eyes to the side. Avoiding an eye contact shyly.

"Park Chanyeol," he answered quickly. "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing," Baekhyun shrugged as he continued to walk forward. "Just wanted to know though."

Because you were really interesting and cute and beautiful and kind, and plain. And I want to know you further.

"What about you?" The boy named Park Chanyeol daringly asked back. "You do have a name too right? "

Baekhyun laughed lightly, "Of course. Mine is Byun Baekhyun."




Chanyeol picked up the paper from the floor as slightly looked at it again. Even though he was knew now that the writer of the paper was none than Byun Baekhyun, he still somehow felt doubt.

What if he angry at him for about two months failing to notice him?

What if he only made this as a prank, since he was really easy to be pranked at?

He looked back at the paper, huffing heavily as his eyes traced again the words. The more he looked at it, the more it seemed true, deep, and sincere. The more he felt it right, the more it guided him into a pang of guilt.

Why had he had to be so clueless, and noticeless?

I always like to singing in the backyard

He read the words once. He didn't care, he didn't want to know how the other was suffering because of his stupidity, he didn't-

Chanyeol quickly gripped the paper tighter in his hand as he started to run towards the back entrance of the school, where it had practically lead into a backyard.



"Can I ask you more questions? "

"Shoot." Chanyeol asnwered again simply.

"What's your hobbies?"




Chanyeol moved his feet faster as a flash of memories of that night throughout the trip played in his mind. Echoing in it, tell him in it, over and over.



"I like rapping and cooking."

"Pfft-what?" Baekhyun instantly choke into a laughter.

"Why?" Chanyeol looked up at him annoyingly, Baekhyun turned to the right direction of the road.

"It just that funny." He still laughing. "Having a clearly opposite of interests like that."




Chanyeol running faster, and faster. Moving his feet further, and further. Adding the speed quicker, and quicker.



"What about you? Do you have any hobbies?"

"Of course." Baekhyun asnwered casually.

"What kind? "




Chanyeol didn't too look at the ground he was running at as he accidentally slipped on it, stumbled, and the fall on the ground. He felt sick, it really sick.



"Singing, and exercising. I love staying health." Baekhyun answered simply while tightening his grip over Chanyeol's body.



Chanyeol cringed in pain as he looked down at his knees, it's been quite sensitive since it was practically the type of his skin. He got hurt easily when it came into a contact with another harsh things, so he tried to keep it away from himself as much as possible.

Chanyeol got up slowly as he picked up the paper from the ground, now it has been dirtier than before. There is a slight of brown stains there. He held his knee with one of his hand as he kept himself for moving, or even running. The blood trickled down his knees and uniform.



   &&&&&&&&


Baekhyun let out a deep sigh as he lazily played the guitar for the umpteenth times, creating such a random melody as he waited over and over. Sometimes people walk there, so he often thought it was Chanyeol. But then he got wrong.

He looked down on his watch, 3.05 PM. Chanyeol should be opened his locker at 1.50 PM. And arrive here maybe at 3.00 PM.

He played his guitar again, now feeling rather frustated and annoyed at the other's still uneappearing presence. He s-

Oh, wait. It was normal for Chanyeol anyway.

Chanyeol is clueless, and kind of hardly noticing a thing type. Things so secretly which needed an extra notices and attentions like this must be a real difficult thing for him.

He's so clumsy.

And cute.

And beautiful.

And Baekhyun would never felt difficult anymore if in another time, Kyungsoo asked him about 'what was practically made you fall in love with him'. Because it was all already painted on his brain, in his mouth, in his eyes, and in every touch he made.

Because God ever talked to me and ordered me,

the heart which I given to you,

I never made it perfect.

you need to find the other one to make it perfect, and beautiful.



He unconciously played the guitar again as he smiled softly, closing his eyes. The thought like this somehow calming him, even though he could slightly felt a tinge feeling of uncomfortable and uneasy in the pit of his stomach, still, he likes it.

He looked down at his wrist again. 3.25 PM.

, it's beyond my thought.

He should be already here, hell-god.

Baekhyun let out a frustated sigh as he slightly pulled out his hair, finding this more impantient-ing, and impantient-ing. Maybe he should at least wrote his name clearly, with a big thick font, on the middle of the paper. Chanyeol wouldn't absolutely missed it.

He growled deeply as he threw the guitar lightly onto the ground. The music sheet which was lied on his side, falling to the ground as well. The brown ground materials slightly stain them.

He would never came, he would never notice.

Maybe he should ever listening to his friend, that Chanyeol would never came, and notice all of the hints in behind his feelings.

Baekhyun stand up abruptly from the bench as he harshly bent down to pick the guitar up, and the music sheet.

Damn, he even made those without an eye shut. He stayed all along the night to make that.

He picked up the music sheet- which was slightly stained brown, and pocketed it in his pants. Vain. Just, vain my attempt to tell that clueless boy a truth.

Baekhyun threw the guitar over his shoulder as he casually slipped one of his hand into his pocket, started to walk.

I'm failed, haha. Baekhyun ruffled his hair sarcastically.


"Wait!"

Baekhyun blinked his eyes in frown as he let his arm fall immediately to the side, a little bit surprised to hear the voice. A heavy footsteps of someone running along the park's ground echoed clearly from behind.

The sun had turned orange in a minutes ago as it was now reflected a yellow-orange lights through the place. A wind slightly blew past him, and the person behind him. His hair slightly lifted up.

"Wait!"

The voice called again, in state still running towards him. Baekhyun managed to didn't stop walking.

"Byun Baekhyun!"



A/N: This saved on my draft a long time ago, and I think I should just post it right now, hehe. I probably wouldn't update this, or my other fics because I was in a condition of preparing my university passing test, and I should focused on it straightly :D

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! I really, really, appreaciated it! ^v^