Mozaics of Memory

To Chanyeol, With Love
A/N : The grey coloured words are the words in the love letter, and the italic words are the flashback :)


Chanyeol frowned as he looked at the paper in his hand. What is this? Full of erased words, full of light scratches here and there, slightly dirty, what-

"Chanyeol-hyung, wanna did homework together in my house?" One of his friend asked as he closed his locker's door, locking it briefly before put the key back into his own pocket.

Chanyeol turned at him unsurely.

"It's okay if you couldn't, Xiumin-hyung couldn't went out too. Some of problems he said." His friend rolled his eyes annoyingly.

Chanyeol smiled apologetically towards his friend, "Sorry Zitao, maybe next time, okay?" he reached out his hand to ruffle the other's black hair.

"Yes, yes, but don't ruffle my hair too hyung!" His friend named Zitao whined protestingly as he moved his hands up to fix his hair, and then went away with some of his other friends.

Chanyeol laughed lightly as he shook his head, finding it rather riddiculous at the fact that Zitao seemed definitely strong, but actually really cute when he behaved.

He then focused back on the paper in his hand. Seriously, who did write all of this? He means, this was a love letter or what? A prank?

He brought up the paper closely onto his face as he examined it lightly, feeling the words were kind of romantic scretched but-

Oh, there's a slight of clue here.

It was like I had my feet injured.

What?

Chanyeol rotated the paper's position in his hand as he moved into another words written there, on each corner of the paper. Which was he simply believed that it was the clues which the writer tried to put on.

I couldn't walk rightly through the path because it really sick

Why does it sounds like ..

I needed your help to carry me

Myself when fell from that stairs?

And his meeting with that stranger who introduced himself later as Baekhyun.



"You surely wanted to walk by yourself? " Baekhyun looked down at Chanyeol's injured feet mockingly, "It injured really bad you know."

"I know," Chanyeol answered rather annoyingly as he tightening his wrap around the other's neck. "And it really hurts."

Baekhyun laughed lightly as he kept himself walking forward through the path.

"That's why you needed someone to carry you, babo."




Could it be ..

No, no, no. It impossible. It was three months ago and he must be already forgot it, musn't he?

Chanyeol flipped over the paper as he searched for another words which might be contained as the clue as well.

The paper was rather cramped to be truth. It was like, the person didn't or didn't want to change the paper. It rather dirty because of so many words are erased there, and maybe because he wrote the words again on the already erased written words.

Chanyeol traced the paper with his eyes, it wasn't too dirty and many of words as the page behind it.

Yah, could you hear it? Winds are whispering how much I love you right now

No, this mighn't be.

They sing, dance, and talk. They telling someone a truth with a way which you would never know

This one too.

I chewed on my Bacon because I like it. But you always popped in my head and controlling my brain.

Pft, chees-

Wait.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he repeated the every word on the paper slowly, reading it quietly in his heart.

I chewed on my Bacon because I like it.

He looked up towards the ceiling as he stared at it toughtfully, before looking back into the paper in his hand.

Why does Bacon did sound familiar?

Sure, it was definitely one of the famous foods in his country but, it has another content than that. It means different, and another.

I chewed on my Bacon

Bacon, Chanyeol repeated thoughtfully in his head.

Bacon, he repeated it again.

Bacon, he tried hardly to remember it.

on my Bacon

my Bacon

Bacon

Ba-


Chanyeol widened his eyes instantly as he felt a flash of memories crosses over him.



"I wonder how could you be this strong. You had a smaller body than me." Chanyeol pouted as he looked up at the body who was holding him, and kept walking with it.

Baekhyun laughed lightly as he replied back, "I wonder either you had a taller body than me, but weaker than me."

"Yah!" Chanyeol slapped Baekyun's shoulder annoyingly, "I'm not weak!"

"Oh yeah?" Baekhyun asked challengingly, "Then mind to explain why you did feel so light?"

At this, Chanyeol instantly blushed as he looked down at his hands. Baekhyun chuckled.

"I often eat Bacon."

Chanyeol frowned as he raised his eyebrows.

Bacon?

"I like it and it somehow made us stronger." He looked down towards Chanyeol as he smiled.




Chanyeol stared blankly at the space in front of him as he unrealizingly dropped the paper onto the floor.

How could he never know? How could he never know that someone was actually loved him?




A/N : Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! ^v^