Stalking A Beauty

To Chanyeol, With Love



"You're crazy."

Baekhyun just snorted lightly as he kept continue on scribbling down a words towards the paper, didn't too mind that it was actually a necessary for him to replace the paper with the new ones. His friend shook his head again.

"You should at least replace the paper you know."

And for the first time, Baekhyun willing himself to pause the work, looking into his complained friend since about-almost-one-hour-ago with an irritated look.

"Could you please shut your mouth Kyungsoo? I'm consentrating."

His friend named Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, decided to just comply whatever his friend wants.

"I wonder why you-"

"No treat this night."

Kyungsoo instantly widened his eyes at the other's exclaimed, hurriedly settled himself to act calm and looked obeying what this almight Baekhyun wants. No treat this night means he didn't eat anything today.

Just good, Byun Baekhyun really knew how to threat someone right.

Baekhyun took an eraser from his pencil case as he rather roughly brushed it against the surface of the paper, making the already scratched words became completely invisible and gone. A guitar was laying beside him, and a several of papers were laying messily on the floor. He took a deep breath and smiled satisfiedly.

"This was beyond perfect."

Kyungsoo snapped out from his silence as he quickly took a look at the paper Baekhyun's holding, somehow cringed lightly at how it rather dirty and .

"Why didn't you change it with the new ones? I mean," he paused lightly as he took a look at the paper again, "wouldn't it be more romantic if you give something new, and clean?"

Baekhyun shook his head knowingly, and smilingly.

"I want he knew how hard is it for me to saying a truth for someone he loved." He put the paper back onto the floor.

Kyungsoo laughed lightly, "."

"Cheesy." He added.

Baekhyun turned his head at him as he kept smiling, didn't know that this was practically hard, but exciting at the same time. Making something special, different, for someone he admired, and loved unrealizingly.

Kinds of .. romantic, isn't it?

"Now you," he said at the other as he picked up the guitar from the floor, brought it up rightly into his lap before shoved the paper in front of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"What was for? "

"Hold this," He said simply as he placed his fingers structuredly on the chords. "And listen to me sing."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes again at the other's demand, but smiled nevertheless. Maybe random quotes was right, practice makes perfect.



Baekhyun knelt down in front of a person as he held his slim, soft hand gently. He looked up to see the person.

He was like a princess, tall princess, meanwhile Baekhyun, like a prince. short prince.

The princess-like person smiled, so beautiful in Baekhyun's eyes, and he gazed softly towards Baekhyun, waiting for the other to speak.

Baekhyun locked his eyes with the other's, and took a deep breath.

"WIll you marry me, princess?"

The princess-like person blushed softly, before then nodded his head slowly.

"I do."

Baekhyun was about to stand up abruptly and grab his waist and kiss him and exclaim "I love you" and shout out "Attention everybody! Princess Park Chanyeol is officially mine!" before a hand suddenly slapped him. Harsh.

What the-

"Wake up!"

What?

"Mr. Byun!"

Mr Byun? What does it sound like ..?


"Mr Byun!"

Baekhyun abruptly jerked up in his seat as he shot up his head quickly towards the caller.

It Mrs. Shin.

He chuckled nervously as he scratched his head awkwardly, earning a muffle laughter came from his classmates, and his seatmates.

The teacher, or everbody called her as Mrs. Shin, the one who got a big reputation of tight discipline attitudes in their school, sighed heavily as she crossed her arms.

"What did I say last week about sleeping in my lessons? "

"Double homeworks afterwards?" Baekhyun looked up unsurely.

The teacher nodded lightly, before moved into the front of the class.

"Plus, you had to make it with a sources, full from the library." she ended as she removed her hands from one of the student's table. Baekhyun's jaw dropped instantly.

"With your seatmates, Mr. Do." she added suddenly as she erased the various black words from the whiteboard. Kyungsoo's jaw dropped widely too this time. He looked up at the teacher in disapproval.

"But Mrs. Shin, I didn't do anything wrong!" He protested loudly. The teacher turned to look at him with a professionally tired look as she put back the eraser onto the table.

"You're his seatmates, you were supposed to wake him up. It was one of the mistake too Mr. Do." Mrs. Shin explained professionally as she turned back to write something on the whiteboard. Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh as he slumped annoyingly at his chair, couldn't believe that without he even wasn't included, he had to gulp all of the consequences of the other's stupid obsessions.

" you." he spat sarcastically towards Baekhyun who was none other than grinned at him satisfiedly.




"Are you seriously mad?! Or .." Kyungsoo exclaimed in a pure horror as he looked down at the sprawled books, who was being thrown down by Baekhyun harshly one by one. They were in the library right now, and thanks to all of the students for not visiting this place right now, because it would be so embarassing for two handsome perfect guys, to be seen were doing some detentions in a really- wasn't-cool place like this.

"This is also the one," Baekhyun stated casually as he dropped down the books in his hand towards the table, causing a loud sound of 'bam' echoing through the almost empty building of library. The table shook lightly and jolted.

"This also right," he threw the books carelessly, "And this is either."

As Baekhyun was about to throw another book, a hand suddenly grab his wrist. He looked up only to see a tired expression of Kyungsoo's face.

"We had, had enough. Let's started."

Baekhyun blinked his eyes in frown, before shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly, following the other to sit on the wooden chair who got all of their positions around the table.

However, as he was about to sit down, his eyes caught something- exactly someone, was sitting down in the corner of the library, talking and laughing with his friends.

Park Chanyeol.

His long term of crush, hard ultimate target of lover.

Baekhyun paused in a mid way towards the surface of the chair as he stayed like that observing the person. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrows at him.

"Yah! What are you doing you fool?!"

As if Baekhyun could ever heard, his mind too pre- occupied with the object afar from him.

Kyungsoo sighed in defeat, "Whatever. Just don't ever said that we are friends. You are embarassing."

Baekhyun quickly snapped up from his loving-stare towards Chanyeol, as he then faced Kyungsoo with a silly grin formed on his face. Kyungsoo's face unconciously scrunched up in disgust as he quickly pretended to focus on his works.

"Kyungsoo," Baekhyun called grinningly, that idiot smile still won't go away.

Kyungsoo pretended to flip some of book's pages and read carefully on it, quietly scooted further towards another seats.

"Do Kyungsoo," Baekhyun called in a sing-sang tone, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he slightly slammed the thin book onto the table.

"Let's make everything quick, tell me what you want."

Baekhyun's silly grin grew wider, and it slightly reminded Kyungsoo of a ert middled- age man, whom he often met on the way to his house.

"Your chair." He pointed at Kyungsoo's chair, Kyungsoo let out a big, heavy sigh as reluctantly get up and sit on the other seat. Baekhyun grinningly get up from his own seat, and walked towards the supposedly Kyungsoo's seat. He put his fist- shaped palm against his mouth, and rested his elbow on the table.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he continued to scribble down a words, completely ignoring his best friend's abnormal behaves. Baekhyun could never stop, or hard to stop, smiling all the way, when it came to his precious pretty cute-cute princess, Park Chanyeol.

And it somehow annoying him at how he chose someone that definitely taller than him, and older than him. Even though yes, his cute baby face didn't show it all but still, his body was a big problem.

"Damn, damn, he was .." Baekhyun muttered to himself as he watched Chanyeol laughing, one of his hand was over his mouth as his eyes turned into a crescent moon, who was definitely more beautiful than the moon itself. He was looking at his friend who was probably the one who caused him to laugh, and softly hit his arm.

.

Cute.

Baekhyun started to move uncomfortably in his seat as he felt his heart clenching tight, he really, really, loved that boy. He was nothing but a piece of beauty which God spread onto the Earth. And maybe, he was the beauty, of among the other beauties.

"I swear he could just runaway when he knew that you are his fanboy." Kyungsoo suddenly commented as he laughed, looking up from his homework's book towards Baekhyun briefly before going back onto his seconds-abandonded works.

Baekhyun immediately turned to him and glared at him, "Shut up you , for your information, I'm better than you," he paused lightly and turned back towards his object of affection. "And more hansome than you."

Kyungsoo made a sound of 'tch' as he continuing scribbling down a lines of words, ignoring the other who was lightly grunted in displeasure.

Somehow, watching Chanyeol talk, smiles, and cry, made Baekhyun remembered at why he exactly loved the boy at the first place. He was so beautiful, cute, adorable, yet fragile, and broken at the same time.





A/N : I'm so sorry! I had to re- update this chapter again, I posted this from my phone so I couldn't endure any error occured during the posting, sorry!