:D

TARANTALLEGRA

 

 

 

“You crazy old duckbutt!” you shouted as you grab both his ears and pulled it hard. Junsu’s faced turned red not because he’s blushing but because of the pain.

Can’t endure it, he cried in front of Princess.

“Yah! Stop crying! You deserved that punishment.” Princess said and rolled her eyes.

But Xiah didn’t stop sobbing like a baby. Princess, being a hot tempered girl got pissed and said. “Are you gay? Stop it already!”

She scoffed and walks a few steps away from him.  She turned around to check on Junsu as she sticks out her red tongue at him.

Junsu pouted and wailed cutely at Princess.

A/N : Now that would be soooooo cute… XD

 

------YOUR POV-----

 

Aish! This guy! How could you! Are you gay? And what’s with that face? I hate it! it’s so cute!!

“Yow! Stop it! I said stop it!”

Junsu stopped but cried again. This time it’s more annoying.

“Stop crying or I’ll hit you with my sandals.” I said glaring at him evilly.

Junsu stopped and surprisingly became lively.

“Good. Now stand up!”

He wiped his tears and stood up in front of me.

I smiled at him and turned my back on him.

HAHAHAHAHA… This feels good…

I said to myself as I enjoy being the commander in chief of this guy.

“Now, Say sorry!” I said but he didn’t say anything. I looked at his face and waited for him to say something.

Still, he didn’t say a word. I looked at him again with my pissed face. But I was surprised to see him starring at me.

“Mwo? Why are you starring at me?”

Again, I waited for an answer but he unexpectedly grabbed my hand.

“Oyy!! Yah! Where are you taking me?”

But again, no reply.

What’s with him?  O.O Where are you taking me? Yah! Junsu-ah! Have you gone mad?

 

------Junsu’s POV----

 

Continue talking. I’m listening but don’t expect to hear a single reply from me. :P

Now it’s my turn.

I’m the guy here! I won’t let you do that again. It really hurts did you know that?

I said to myself as I softly massage my ear.

 

I dragged her inside the car and placed her near the driver’s seat. I quickly ran to the other side and sat to drive.

She keeps on asking me but I didn’t listen instead I drove faster thinking she’ll stop talking. But this girl really must be born wild and talkative. All the time we’re inside the car, she keeps on asking and asking and sometimes attempts to hit me with her flyswatter, I mean her hands.

A/N: aww… Poor Junsu! O.O

 

Finally, we’ve arrived. I smirked at her. She looked surprised and stiffed in the car seat.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to get out?” I said.

She winked twice and closed . She went outside the car and I assist her to walk inside the building.

“You walk so fast. Do you want me to carry you around?” I said ironically as I laugh at her still shock expression.

We took the elevator and went to the roof top.

“What are we doing here?” she asked.

“Wait. Sit there.” I instructed her.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll be right back! Wait there.” I said and added, “And BEHAVE!”

“You don’t have to tell me.” She pouted and made a face.