update!

TARANTALLEGRA

 

At the Parking Area

 

“Mianhe… and thanks for helping.”

You said while you bow 90 degrees at Junho. He smiled at you in response and playfully winked at Junsu.

 

“Yah bro, have you forgotten how to say thanks?”

Junsu only gazed at him and totally ignored his twin brother.

“Araseo… I won’t force you but you owe me big time. Be sure to pay ne?”

Junho grinned and pats Junsu’s shoulder.

“Anyway, I have to go now.” He said and leaned down to whispered on Princess. “You should try to act lovey dovey on him. I know he’ll keep his guard down if you’ll do that.”

“EEEhhhh???” you exclaimed. “NEVER!”

Junho chuckled and saw Junsu glaring at him.

“Yeah… I know. I know. Stop glaring at me.” Junho said while raising his both hands, ‘I know… I won’t touch her again’ he said in his mind.

“I really have to go… You two stop fighting araseo? And good Luck on your album bro.  See yah love birds!” Junho said and ran into his car.

 

Now the two of you were standing at the parking area without any sound. Both of you were exchanging evil stares at each other. Suddenly, you couldn’t control your anger and gradually yelled and hit him with your huge shoulder bag.

“Ouch! Ou----ch! Stop! Stop!” Junsu shouted and beg for you to stop.

“Stop??? You Stupid duckbutt!!! Duckbutt! Duckbutt!!! Duckbutt! Rascal! Rascal!” you yelled and yelled at him and continued to torture him using your bag, stilettos and some random things you grab from who knows where.

  Junsu in the other hand, who’s afraid because of you, ran and hurried to open his Ferrari. Still not holding your anger, you chased him and also hit the car’s window. Junsu glared angrily at you and stepped on the gas.

Before you know it, you were left alone in the place and was doing tantrums all by yourself.

A minute after, you started to calm yourself and sat on the ground with your cute outfit on.

Then a tear crept down on your face.

“Stupid! I hate you dolphin.” You murmured and hugged your knees as sob in it.

 

-------Your POV----

 

I want to be with you. I want to stay by your side. I want to care about you.

 I want you to notice me. I want to dance and sing with you.

I like you so much.

Why can’t you see that?

Am I too pushy? Tell me Junsu!

 

---End of POV---

 

After a while of crying alone in the parking area, you stood up and slowly walked your way to the elevators. Your feet directly to the ground as you hold your 4 inch sandals when suddenly you heard a car’s screech behind you. You ignored it and continue walking. But the driver must really like you that he keeps on honking like crazy. You got pissed and all and gave your evil look plus a growl at the person behind you.

“WHAT!”

After shouting very loud, your jaw dropped and was amazed by what big tarpaulin you are now seeing.

It says…

 

I’M SORRY PRINCESS.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I GET EASILY JEALOUS WITH SOME OTHER GUYS.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME TOKKI©.

 

Seeing those words written in that big tarpaulin, your amazement turned into pure tears of happiness especially when the guy you were expecting to do that slowly walked towards you and hugs you tightly as he whisper those sweet words to your ears.

“Dolphin loves Tokki”

.
.

.

.

“Mianhe.”

 

Junsu lifted you up for you to level his height since you’re not wearing your stilettos. (>_<) Your foreheads touch each other and he looked at you straight with his cute eyes. You tried to refuse looking at him but he holds you closer to his face that your lips almost touch.

Then a prank popped out in your mind.

A/N: what a playful girl! XD

 

Princess smiled at Junsu