umakethetitle!:P

TARANTALLEGRA

 

 

 

 

---------Yoochun’s POV--------

 

“What’s he talking about?” I said as I drive my way home.

Junsu-ah, what are you planning to do huh?

What powers?

Could it be???

Oh Junsu-ah… You’re a crazy man!

I’ll tell Princess about this.

 

----Calling Princess---

 

“Yeoboseyo??”

“Yah Princess ssi, It’s me Yoochun.”

“De~ oppa. Why’d you call?”

“Uhmm… Do you remember Junsu’s solo album?”

“Yep. Wae?”

“There will be an audition for additional dancers. Would you like to join?”

“I’d love to! Damn that duckbutt!”

Yoochun laughing, “You know what Princess, I’d love to see you taking revenge against him.”

“Mwo?”

“HAHAHA… nothing!

“Good Luck on your auditions ne?”

“De~ Gumawo oppa! And Oh! Send my regards to…. You know who!” She bluffs.

“Yah! Aish!” I actually shouted on the phone.

 

----End of conversation-----

 

 

-------NEXT DAY: Audition Day!!!-----

 

Princess went inside the audition hall wearing her 4 inch stilettos.

A lot of people were there waiting for their turn to show off their talents and skills at dancing. And of course Junsu was also there, one reason why there’s a huge crowd of drooling fan girls inside the hall.

Princess was sitting near the exit door waiting for number 502 to be called. Yeah, 502… unfortunately Princess is not an early bird so she got near the last spot.

It’s almost afternoon and Princess is still waiting for her turn. She waited there for about 8 hours without moving a little bit. Guess she’s really determined.  Suddenly she felt sleepy and decided to take a nap but before she could close her eyes, her number was called.

What the heck! Of all the times! Anyways, finally for heaven’s sake! You people finally reached my number!!!

She thought and hurried to climb up on stage. At the center of the flat form, she smiled cutely at the judges and saw Junsu sitting comfortably in the edge portion of the long table.

Junsu glared at her and constantly gave her angry expressions.

Princess ignored him and started dancing. And as expected, she made the judges adore her. Through her graceful dancing, the judges immediately hired her as one of the dancers.

“I Object!”

Junsu strongly complained in the middle of the conversation of Princess and the judges. Everyone looked at him in surprise and obviously was curious why he’s opposing.

He made an angry stare at Princess and grabbed her wrist. He dragged her away forcefully making every people became dumbfounded at the moment.

They both head towards the exit door but someone pulled Princess’s other wrist. Junsu turned around to see who’s interrupting the scene.

It was Junho smiling at him.

“Junsu-ah, don’t be like that. You’re being rude to her.”

“Yah, Let go. It’s none of your business anyway!” Junsu yelled.

Princess just watches at them, not making any noise.

“No, I won’t let you. Did you know that you’re in front of a huge crowd?” he whispered. “You’re risking both of your lives. Do you want her to experience that?”

 

Junsu looked around and saw everybody stare straight at them. Some taking pictures of them using their cameras and phones.

Junsu gulped a big ball of saliva and dropped Princess’s hand. Junho let go of it too and walked straight to the crowd with a grin in his face.

“Okay, everyone!!! The shows over.”

 

“Show?”, “Is it really only a show?”

The people buzz and said in disbelief.

 

“That’s right people! We’re just practicing for Junsu’s upcoming CF.”