Dolphin Vs. Tokki

TARANTALLEGRA

 

 

 

“Yah! Junsu ah!!”

You yelled from behind. Junsu turned around to face you out of breath from chasing him.

“What are you doing here Princess?”

He asked.

 

“WOAAHH!! What’s with that ‘rawrr face’?” You said with a scratch gesture and a grin.

Junsu giggled and gave a cute wide smile. “Oh, hahaha. We’re making a photo shoot.”

“Ah… okay. For your solo album?”

“De~”

Your eyes twinkle then you said. “Can I come?”

“Wae?” he asks.

“Wae? Am I not allowed to watch while someone’s taking my dolphin’s pictures?”

You said with a tease.

 

Junsu smirked and giggled at your response and said “Okay, Okay. BUT! I tell you, you should behave.”

“Yes sir!” you replied with a salute.

“HAHAHA… kaja!”

 

Both of you entered the studio. You sat on a chair beside Junsu’s costumes. You were smiling nonstop as you watch him making fierce, hot, and cool poses.

 

 

---------One Hour Later--------

 

 

“Princess! Princess!!”

You rubbed your eyes cutely and slowly opened it to see who’s calling you.

 

“Junsu-ah… Are you done with your photo shoot?” You mumbled half asleep.

He laughed at you and carried you out of the studio. You continue to sleep in his arms.  When you woke up, you find yourself sleeping in his lap. He your hair and greeted you with his irresistible smile.

“Hey there, sleepy head!”

You beamed at his approach and tried to sit but he pulled you back not wanting you to ruin the cute view of the two of you.

Confused of what he just did, you asked him. “Wae?”

“Ani. I just want to have more time with you like this.”

You looked away and secretly smiled. “You’re a weirdo! Did you forget that you’re a celebrity?”

“Nope.”

“Good. Now, tell me you’re getting insane!”

“Not really.” He teased.

“Aish… Let’s stop doing this. What if somebody sees us? You’ll be in big trouble! No, we’ll be in big trouble!!” you said, paranoid.

 

“Chill. That’s not gonna happen.”

 

You looked at him with a confused expression as he smiled stress-free.

“Don’t look at me like that. Did you realize that we’re in my house?”

You looked around and found out that it’s true. You rolled your eyeballs to him. He laughed at your crazy expression and said.

“Now, Tell me. What do you want with me?” He said eyeing on you.

You slowly looked at him and grin. “Ne Dolphin, please, let me.”

“Mwo?? What is it?”

 

“I WANT TO BE ONE OF YOUR DANCERS.” You said direct to the point.

 

He looked at you sincerely and pressed your hand.

“Yah…Princess, I know you’re a good dancer but—

He stopped as he sees you attentively listening to him.

 

“But????” You curiously asked with an aegyo.

“I don’t like you to be one of them!” Junsu shouted in front of your face.

You got shocked in seconds and started talking. “Why is that? Why don’t you let me?”

“It’s not yours anymore!”

“Aish… You punk! How dare you!” you yelled with a quick punch on his arms.

“Ouch! Yah! It hurts you know!”

“I don’t care! Just let me dance with them!”

He set his evil stare at you and hit the table with his bare hands making a loud banging sound.

You jumped away from him at your surprised and started arguing with him.

“Yah! Kim Junsu! What’s wrong with you?” you shouted your hands on your waist.

“There‘s nothing wrong with me!”

“Oh yeah? If that’s true, then why are you angry?”

“I’m not angry!” He yelled at you.

“Then why are you yelling?” You yelled back.

“I’m not yelling at you!”

After saying that, you smacked his right arm and rolled your eyes at him.

“Not yelling?? You just yelled at me!”

Junsu made a face and realized that he was actually yelling at you.

“Oh. Mian.” He spoke in a low voice.

You rolled your eyes once again and head to the door. You left him inside his mansion and slammed the door.

Junsu in the other hand only stared at you with a dumb expression.

 

 

 

Annyeong haseyo!! Please spare my life >_<

I'm sorry it took a loooonnggg time for me to update! please forgive me....

comment please...