i don't know!

TARANTALLEGRA

 

 

 

-----Your POV----

 

“What the heck is wrong with him? I’m I asking much??” I scoffed as I was walking alone along the streets.

“I really hate you Kim Junsu!”

“Tarantallegra eh?? What a weird song title!! YUCK!”

I kicked the pebble in front of me and groaned in pain. “Ouch! What the! You little duck! I mean rock! Why are you so hard! I can’t even kick you away!”

 

-----Junsu’s POV-----

 

 

“Is it hard for her to understand?” I asked myself.

“ Aish… I don’t care! If she gets mad at me now. I will never let her join the crew.”

Then suddenly, Yoochun arrived from wherever he’s been and walked himself directly to the kitchen. I just watched him as he went out with a soda in his hands.

“Yah Junsu-ah, how’s your album going?” Yoochun asked me smiling as he sits at the opposite couch.

“Fine.” I said and slouch at him.

“Eh? Then why’s your face like that? I can put a hanger on your long nose, don’t you know that?”

I glared at him and he back out.

“Yah… sorry about that. Why are you in a bad mood anyways?” Yoochun asked.

“Princess is here a while ago.”

“OH. Ho.ho.ho! I see. So? How is she?”

“Same old Princess — stubborn and immature.”

“Real…ly??” He said sarcastically.

“Yah! I know that tone! What are you trying to imply huh?” I said eyeing on him.

“Nothing.”

“Tell me!”

“I said nothing! So, what happened with the two of you?” He said changing the topic. If I know!

 

“Nothing!” I said straight.

“Now that’s intriguing!” He exclaimed while making a funny face.

“I told you it’s nothing.”

“Now, you’re being immature!”

“Yah! I am not!”

“Denial~” He teased.

“Okay fine! We argued!”

“About what?” He asked again.

“About her, wanting to be one of my dancers.”

“What’s wrong about that? Princess’s a good dancer.”

“I know right!” I exclaimed.

“Did you let her?”

“Of course not!”

“Wae?” He said looking at me wondering.

“Because I don’t want her.”

“Oh… What happened to the Ultimate slash special someone friendship you have?”

He asked as if he was an interviewer ready to catch great celebrity news.

“We’re still friends you know. We’re just having a misunderstanding.”

“Hmmn… misunderstanding you say? Like what?”

“Me, not wanting her to be my dancer.”

“Why?”

“Because, I know she’ll just go with that foreigner guy.”

“You mean the foreigner dancers?”

“Yes. I know long time ago that she likes to meet him. He’s one of her idols. Don’t you know that?”

“No, sorry.”

“That’s the reason why I won’t allow her.”

After saying that, Yoochun suddenly burst into laughter and I really don’t know why. He lay on the couch laughing nonstop.

“Hey! Why are you laughing? What’s so funny about that?” I said biting my lip while holding my temper.

“Do you know why don’t want her to be your dancer?”

“Yes. Because I’m jealous.”

“Oh. Okay. You know already. No need for me to make fun of you.” he stopped laughing. “Junsu-ah, why don’t you let her join? Besides, you’re not yet sure if that’s her real purpose.”

“No, I don’t want to!”

“Now, you’re being stubborn. I’m not surprised why you two became best friends.” He mumbled.

“Whatever! I won’t let her!”

“What if he auditioned? Then she got accepted?”

Junsu thought of it for a while and boastfully said, “Then, I’ll use my ‘POWERS’!”

“Eh???What powers?” Yoochun asked with his cute puzzled look.