Something's..bound to go wrong..

Kpop Theory

 

After a few years,
 
life has grown and population has increased. The world was now filled with all sorts of people, who were made by Jinyoung. Soon the news has reached hell and Yoochun, the god of destruction, immidiately told their head god Yunho about the situation. "so Jinyoung created life?" Yunho asked himself while smiling fiendishly, and Yoochun just slowly backed away, "hyung, ARE YOU OK?"Junsu raised an eyebrow, while the other rising gods of the east just stared at him laughing to himself like an idiot, "yeah.. im fine.. and i got an idea!" Yunho said smiling, "what is it?" the rest asked, "Im going to create my own! and we'll see who's better!" Yunho said trying to do an evil laugh.
"..just a fail hyung... a FAIL!" Changmin told him and shook his head. Yunho then took a handful of lava and started molding it into a form of a human. The lava soon hardened, and cracks created the details.
"he'll be named Seungho, and he'll bring gloomyness to Jinyoung's perfect world.." after that Seungho was brought into earth to do his task.
Soon after Seungho's  gloomyness wasn't enough for Jinyoung's world, Yunho decided to create more.
He named them G.O. and Joon.. G.O brings sin to the world while Joon brings temptation.
 
In heaven, Jinyoung saw everything that happened but decided to leave it alone and not add to the promblems.
Years later, a bud grew in the middle of a certain farm in the pumpkin patch, but it didnt look like any ordinary bud,
Since it looked unusual and it was huge. The flower bloomed and inside it was a baby, plump as it could be, and round like a pumpkin.
The couple in the farm were shocked, but took it in as their own and named the baby 'Mir'. 
Jinyoung and Yunho were shocked on what happened since they didnt know how to explain it.
After seeing that Jinyoung decided to create guardians, he created twins and named them 'Youngmin and Kwangmin'.
"these twins will stop the madness and bring perfection back into the world." he stated just before sending them to earth.
Then Cheondung, who is obviously the thundergod, sent a message to Yunho from heaven and told him the twins Jinyoung had created.
Furious, Yunho tried to create twins of his own, He spent two years and eventually created them, but attempting to create perfect twins, he failed.
The first lava mold broke and Yunho was happy since she looked innocent,but on the inside she wasnt, he named her Seonyul..
A day later the second mold broke, Yunho wondered since her vibe was like Seungho's, then he named he Handae..
They were sent to earth to go against perfection...