The Beginning

Kpop Theory

 

In heaven..
 
 
B1A4 (the gods of heaven) were completely bored... "Im bored!! Lets do something productive" Jinyoung, the head god,said
as he took a rock and started molding it into the shape of a sphere.
"what are you doing?" CNU the god of light, asked while glancing away from his book. "i dont think its a good idea..."

"what do you mean its not a good idea?, im just making something new..thats all!" Jinyoung smiled and placed the rock infront of CNU

"yah..would you mind if you light this up?"

"what for?"

"just do it PLEEEAASE!" he pleaded, CNU just let out a deep sigh and no sooner there was
a spark on the rock and it lighted in fire.

"yah! whats that?! whats that?!" Sandeul, one of the trouble making angels said.

"it looks like a new TOY!!" Baro the other trouble making angel said.

"yah.. you two should stay away.. its not a toy!!" Jinyoung said

"can we just hold it?" they pleaded, Jinyoung couldnt help it and gave it to them. Sandeul immediately grabbed the ball of fire
and the threw it to Baro, who catched it and threw it back to Sandeul. They laughed like idiots while Jinyoung was practically freaking out.
"y-yah! dont do that!!" he said and tried reached for it, but it was of no use since the two angels kept passing it back and forth.
Suddenly Baro wasn't able to catch it and it blew up into space, but instead of tiny pieces it grew 4 times its size and it was still on fire, creating the sun.
Then tiny particles that surrounded the whole atmosphere, were gas particles which are now the stars.

"oh! shiny!!" Sandeul exclaimed, "its soo pretty!" Baro added, "and its your fault!! this wasnt supposed to happen!" Jinyoung facepalmed while CNU just stared,shook his head and continued reading. The frustrated head god then started yelling things which all of them were shocked to hear, and all this "french" eventually woke the poor maknae up.. "hyung..whats wrong?" Gongchan, the god of water, asked as he strecthed his arms and sat up on his sleeping cloud.
"ohh..whats that?" he then pointed on one of the flaming balls.. "ah..something that the angels did." Jinyoung answered coldly.
"really? can i hold one?" the innocent makne blinked and Jinyoung just gave him a smile, "at least i can trust you, Gongchan." he handed the fire ball over to the watergod who immediately started jiggling it around, "ouch,ouch! its too hot!" he suddenly made water burst from the fireball,which released smoke into the air.
The ball of fire cooled down, Jinyoung was really disappointed, then Gongchan started to cry, 
"ah..no! its ok! dont cry! give it to BaDeul! i bet they'll be happy about another gas ball to play with." Jinyoung said to comfort Gongchan.
"ok" Gongchan sobbed and as soon as the two angels heard that,Baro quickly grabbed the ball and running towards Sandeul,
he accidentally tripped which made the ball roll in the mud, which made poor Gongchan cry again.
BaDeul immediaty forgot about the 'mud ball' and went to comfort the poor maknae. The mud ball eventually hardened,
which turned into the earth's land.
~~~
 After awhile Jinyoung got bored again, "ugh. these floating fireballs dont seem that fun anymore.." he sighed,
"I want to make something a bit more unusual.."
"what is it this time?" CNU raised and eyebrow at him, obviously knowing that it was going to be another bad idea.

"I want to make a living miniature replica of ourselves!" Jinyoung declared.

"dont you think, things will go wrong?" CNU said

"how would we know if we havent  tried? and besides, we'll be creating new living things other than us!" Jinyoung explained and started working on his 'experiment'...