Down to Earth

Kpop Theory

 

In heaven..
"so, what are you upto today?" CNU asked Jinyoung as he closed his book, "nothing.." Jinyoung answered lazily.
CNU glaced around the place.. floating balls of fire, watery planets... nothing new..
"i guess you really arent doing anything..." he stated.. "thats kind of the point..." Jinyoung pouted "Im bored again!"
CNU simply took a glance at earth and sighed, "so.. how are the twins doing?"...
 "their doing fine.. and growing up healthy to.. but.." he stopped.. "but what?" CNU asked curiously,
while Jinyoung just frowned and looked at the twins who were performing on stage, 
"they're not growing up happy enough, and they keep getting harmed for a reason.. I think Yoochun has something to do with it. Kwangmin hurt his own thumb, but i think someone planned it,"
"so what do you on doing?" CNU leaned in to the earth, looking at Jinyoung's two perfections getting praised by a huge audience.
Just then, an idea popped into Jinyoung's mind, and a smile plastered on his face..
"Baro! Sandeul!!" he called the angels, who hopped from cloud to cloud and stood infront of him.. "ne? is there something you need hyung?" Baro saluted,
"yeah.. i want you to....."
 
 
 
*meanwhile in hell*
"yah! hyung.."Junsu came running in with a worried expression on his face..
"WHAT? IM BUSY!" Yunho growled while facing his laptop, editing a certain pic of his main creations...
"cheondung gave a telepathic call.. he said that Jinyoung sent his two angels on earth... to guard the twins.." Junsu explained, panting..
"what should we do?".. Yunho closed his laptop and immediately made a telepathic call to Cheondung in heaven...
"yah! Cheondung! do me a favor..."
 
 
^somewhere on earth^
"Joon! put your shirt on!" Seungho said in shame.. since they were in public....
"fine... such a kill joy!" Joon said putting on his shirt.. "No..your an embarrasment!" G.O laughed
The three of them arrived at their dorm... G.O opened his laptop and got a message form Yunho..
"Yah! hyung! Joon! we got a message from Yunho!" he said, Joon and Seungho came rushing in... "what does it say?"
"he said that we'll be meeting a guy named cheondung and that we'll be working together.."
 
They entered a tall building, and were greated by a guy in a suit... "who are you?" Joon said rudely..
"im Rain.. and im going to be your sunbae from now on.." he laughed..
"so.. where's this cheondung guy?" Seungho asked.. "sorry im late!" a guy came in smiling.. 
"one more thing..." Rain said, they all looked at him with curiosity
"you have another member.. his name is Mir..".. then another guy came in, smiling and happy.. till he trpped, making them laugh,
"yah! its not funny!!" he whined.. "sorry" they said.. "wait..isnt he the glitch of nature?" Joon pointed out..
"hah! you mean pumpkin boy?" G.O laughed.. "dont call me that!!" Mir shouted at them.. making them all laugh
"back to buisness.. Yunho told me to guide you five.. from now on... you'll be known as MBLAQ" Rain annouced
 
 
-Meanwhile-
the two angels finally arrived on earth and both of them were still wearing white robes, but they had no wings anymore.
"hahaha! look at those two guys! wearing robe!! Hey ladies!you came from a temple?!" one guy laughed at them, and his friends followed
"no.. we came from heaven.." Sandeul smiled innocently at them and they laughed even harder... 
"wow.. they can laugh louder that us!" Baro stated.. and they both laughed with them..