The Truth

Kpop Theory

 

"Wait! i need to tell you guys something!!!" Changmin told them, the three of them went to back of the school...
"what is it?" Handae rolled her eyes... "did you guys ever have a feeling that someone is watching you? like somethings planned for you?" 
The both nodded.. "well... i wanna say... is that.. you guys are the main creations of the god of hell!" he exclaimed..
"hah! god of hell! nice one hyunji.. but i've had enough of this freakshow! come on Seonyul" Handae said dragging her twin..
"dont believe me eh?... let see.." Changmin said, summoning a portal... Suddenly all three of the could see yunho..
"what is it now changmin?" Yunho sighed.. "well... they would believe me at first..." he pointed to the shocked girls behind him..
"oh... this early..?..." Yunho said... After a while.. he explained everything to them.. and they soon understood...
"now.. i want you both to meet they god of hell... first is me, ofcourse.. Im Yunho.. god of sin and temptation.." he bowed..
"Im Jaejoong.. god of the kings.. " 
"Im Yoochun... god of destruction"
"Im Junsu...god of decite.."
"and the one with you now is Changmin.. god of chaos..." they explained..
 The twins nodded and smiled at all of them... 
"well.. now that you know... the truth, i guess its time to give you your powers..." yunho said..
"powers?" Seonyul questioned... 
"you can send telepathic calls, open portals, see demons, even fly..." Jaejoong explained...
"fly? like with wings?" Handae asked.. Then he smiled and nodded.. 
"ok... here drink these.. these give you, your powers and helps you control them.." Yunho said handing them 2 bottles of pink liquid...
"drink every drop of it.. or else things might go wrong.." Junsu said...
"It tastes disgusting..." Seonyul gagged taking the last drop...
"i kinda like it" Handae laughed.. "i think we need to get back to class.." changmin interupted...
"oh..yes... go.. and changmin... make sure no one else knows!!!" Yunho stated.. Changmin smiled and nodded...
"Nice meeting you guys!" The two girls bowed before leaving with changmin..
 
~after class~
Handae and Seonyul were heading home, till changmin caught them again... "what is it this time changmin oppa?" Seonyul asked
"i just want to ask.. when does this girl... that i possessed, live?" he chuckled..
"she lives in sunset road, in the Candle light building, apartment 209" Handae explained... 
"ok.. i dont know where that is......... so...... i'll just stay with you guys!!!" he hugged them...
"wha--what?! you cant?! what will Hyunji's mom thing?!" Handae argued...
"i got that covered..." he held out hyunji's phone, and dialed her mom....
"i guess it time to try our new powers.." Handae whispered to her twin...
The tried to open a portal, it worked then Yunho answered it.
"i see, you nailed it in opening a portal" he smiled being impressed..
"yeah.. we guess soo... but can we ask you a question..?" Handae asked
"sure! what is it?" Yunho smiled, while Jaejoong stayed with him..
"well... its that... why did you send him? why not you?" Seonyul asked pointing to yunho..
"or you?" Handae smiled sheepishly pointing to Jaejoong..
"well.. we cant leave yet... if i leave... Hell will be a mess.. if Jaejoong leaves corruption and greed take over, if it Junsu everyone will stop trusting... and if it Yoochun, the world just might collapse"
He explained... "oh... now we get.. it... well... thanks anyways" they saidly smiled as they hung up..
They turned back to changmin..
"did hyung say something? he asked closing the phone...
"he said you can stay with us.. just for tonight!" handae told him.. "Yay!" he cheered, then hugged them and kissed them on the cheek.
"rule one... when staying with us.. never... we mean NEVER do that again!" Handae said whiping her cheek.
Changmin simply nodded, he got max from his pocket at kissed him again, "heard that max?! we'll be staying with Yunho hyung's demons!" he cheered
"demons?!" the twins said.. "uh..we'll explain that next time!" he said tyring to change the subject.
 
~At Handae's and Seonyul's house~
"chaemi! we're back!" they said, 'chaemi?' changmin said in his head... "yay!you're back!" chaemi came running in like a duck,
then she hugged both of them.. "and who's this?" she asked looking at changmin, "uh.. this is Hyunji! she'll be sleeping over, just for tonight" Handae said.
Changmin kept his head down not wanting to look at them.. "yah..you ok?" Seonyul asked him, 
"i feel so ashamed!!" he said falling to the floor, "yah!" they all shouted..
"what wrong?" they asked...
"remember hyung created you?"... they nodded, while chaemi was confused..
"well... i created her.." he pointed to chaemi.. "EH?!" all three of them screamed
"but i thought, Yunho said that you're not allowed to do that.. Seonyul asked him and he just smiled sheepishly..
"well.. actually.." Yunho doesnt know?" handae guesses and Changmin just nodded.
Chaemi, on the other hand, was obviously lost in the conversation. "uh-" she was about to speak, but changmin cut her off.
"listen.. you... CANNOT... tell him that you exist, ok?" he warned, and she nodded like a little kid.
~~~~~
They were in the living room now giving Yunho a telepathic call.
The sat on the couch, waiting for a portal to open.. Just then the fron door flew open and a familiar figure stepped in, holding a knapsack.
"WTF?! Yunho?!!" Handae exclaimed in shock, seeing Yunho personally for the first time.
The three girls just stared in shock, while changmin rushed and hugged him. Max flew on Yunho's head and started peeking him.
"yah! get this bird off my head!" he yelled... "aww..he likes you!" Changmin smiled, the Yunho started nagging like a mom.
Soon everything was settled, Yunho and the twins explained EVERYTHING to Chaemi, while changmin was merely playing with max.
"i guess i better get going!" Yunho said while getting up.. "aw..thanks for explaining everything!" they said waving goodbye
The Yunho vanished out of nowhere, the three girls' attention went back to changmin..
"yah! oppa!" chaemi finally said, Changmin turned to her and raised an eyebrow,
"if you're some type of god, what do you look like?" she smirked while the twins facepalmed themselves on was she was going to ask next.
Changmin stood up..and smiled at them, "can you two stand behind me?" he told Handae and Seonyul, they followed his instuctions and stood behind him.
"why do we-" handae was cut of when he answered, "so that when i unposses her, she wont fall" he smiled, they nodded and stood their ground.
In a second Hyunji's body fell into the twins' arms, then a tall shadowy figure stood next to them, then they saw the REAL changmin smiling at them.
"so..thats what you look like.." they all said, making him laugh, then he possessed hyunji again.
Suddenly chaemi came running to him and hugged him, "oppa!" she yelled., Then he pushed her away "stay away form me! you !!" he scolder her,
Handae and Seonyul were just laughing at the side, "but oppa!" chaemi started to sob, 
"thats enough now.. back away.." he said standing up, then hugged the twins, "its time for bed! Yunho hyung would kill me if you guys stay up late" he laughed leaving chaemi behind.
"but oppa! Im your creation! why do you give them your attention?!" she yelled at him, but she was ignored..
Changmin tucked the twins to bed and laid his foam on the floor and soon he fell asleep. At around midnight he woke up
to a noise and light, then he saw Seonyul playing with he laptop, while Handae was busy painting,
"yah! why are you awake?!" Changmin scolded them, but none of them listened. "aish..you really are Yunho's creations.."
All of a sudden Chaemi bursted into the room and ran towards changmin, "oppa! HEEELP!!" she yelled and they saw
that Max was running after her..