Episode 6

We Got Married 결혼 우리했어요

Taecyeon and Yoona were at home lazing around until Taecyeon said he wanted to eat something.

"Yoona yah. I'm hungry!" He looked at her and pouted.

"Oppa, why are you always hungry?" Yoona laughed.

"I can't help it!" He shrugged.

"What do you wanna eat?" She stood up.

"Hmm... Soondubu jjigae!" He said like a kid, smiling.

She chuckles and walked to the kitchen. She looked in the fridge for ingredients for the stew, while Taecyeon was lying on the sofa in the living room.

 

Wooyoung and Tiffany were playing their IPads, competing on who can run further in Temple Run 2. Wooyoung's current points is 748,380 while Tiffany's is 629,710, then she fell of the cliff.

"I lost!" She pouted.

"Yay! I win!" He continued playing.

Tiffany tried making him lose by pressing the IPad, and he lost.

"Yah..."

"Mianhae." She apologized.

"Gwenchana!" He chuckled and pat her head.

"Oppa." She stared at his face. "Your complection is a little bad."

"I know!" He touched his face. "Recently it became like this!"

"Let's do a facial then!" She smiled.

"Okay!" 

They went to the kitchen and looked for carrots. Tiffany took a chopping board and passed it to Wooyoung, while she used the other one. One carrot for each of them. She cut the carrots into slices, while Wooyoung is cutting out carrot letters, forming 'Tiffany'.

"Ppany ah! Look here!" He pointed at her carrot name.

She just giggled.

After they were done cutting, they let the carrot steam for 20 minutes. Then dicing the carrots, followed by putting some honey.

"Done!"

Wooyoung ate a bit. "Not bad!"

She chuckled.

 

Yoona took out the ingredients from the fridge and placed them on the counter. She scratched her head.

"Oppa!" She called out.

"Wae?"

"Can you check on how to make soondubu jjigae?" She looked at him from the kitchen.

"You don't know how to make it?" He open and the laptop.

She shook her head and waited for him to reply.

He searched on some random website on how to make soondubu jjigae and read out the steps for her.

"Firstly, pour water into a pot and add dried anchovies."

"Okay." She did the first step.

"And then add onion, dried kelp, dried shiitake mushrooms, cloves of garlic and boil it over high heat."

She've done it. "Next?" 

Therefore, Yoona did the steps as Taecyeon read it out for her. Soon enough, Taecyeon could smell the soondubu jjigae from the living room. He rose up and walked to the kitchen.

"Wah~" He smiled.

"It may not tastes as good as it looks..." Yoona looked at him.

"No harm!" He looked back at her. "I just need to fill my stomach!"

"I'll serve the soup. You'll get the spoon and forks." Yoona took the cloth and was about to serve the soup.

"I'll serve the soup." He took the cloth from her. "And you'll take the cutleries." He carried the pot out to the living room.

 

Tiffany and Wooyoung at on the ground of the living room. 

"Oppa. You'll do it first."

"...Geurae."

Tiffany ran to the bathroom and took a hairband for Wooyoung.

"Here Oppa!" She passed it to him.

He took it and laughed. "Am I suppose to wear this?"

Wooyoung obediently put on the hairband, and there is the fringe-less Wooyoung.

"Happy?" He laughed knowing he looks funny.

Tiffany nodded. 

They looked at each other for a while, not knowing how she should do the facial for him. He took the cushion from the couch and placed it on Tiffany's lap. He smiled and then lay on her lap. Tiffany just chuckled shyly.

"Oppa. I'll start now." 

Wooyoung nodded as she started to put the carrots on his face. The carrots kept falling off, so Wooyoung picked it up and ate them. 

 

Taecyeon sat down and waited for Yoona to bring bowls. Taecyeon then used the scoop and scoop some soup for her, giving her tofu, seefood and other before scooping for himself.

"Gomawoyo Oppa!" She smiled.

He smiled which meant, 'You're welcome.'.

They sat down and ate their soondubu jjigae that Yoona cooked.

"Mashiseo?" Yoona asked.

"It tastes even better than some other restaurants!" He nodded and smile.

Yoona chuckled.

 

_____________________________________________________________

Time: 7:23PM

Date: 18/2/2013

It's been more than half a year since I've updated on this fic! I'll just let you read and I'll shut up! Bye!