Episode 5

We Got Married 결혼 우리했어요

Previously: 

 

Tiffany went to the kitchen to get the fruits and the mini chopping board. She started to cut the fruits. It  turned out to be of different odd shapes.

"Yah, what is this?" Taecyeon asked her as he took a slice of apple to eat.

"Isn't it cute?" She showed her eyesmile.

"Gwiyeowo! Jinja jinja gwiyeowo!" Wooyoung smiled.

"You don't have to cut it so beautifully. Because if we eat it, it will be mashed in our stomachs." Chansung said with is mouth filled.

"She is being nice to cut them properly! Would you keep quiet and appreciate the artwork made by her?" Wooyoung helped his wife.

"Would you guys stop it already and eat?" Tiffany said smiling.

"Now I see what's going on! Seems like a the wife that you got married to for a few weeks is more important than us!" Taecyeon said.

"What about Yoona? Is she important to you? Whatever you say afterwards will all be reported to Yoona." Tiffany said.

"Well..."

____________________________________________________________

 

Taecyeon and Yoona was in their house doing, nothing. They haven't receive their mission card yet.

"Baegopayo!" He yelled.

"Oppa! Our neighbour will complain!" She hit his upper arm. "Why not you'll go buy buy some food and I'll cook?"

"I think I can cook better than you." He laughed. "Geurae. I'll go buy." He wore a coat and was about to leave.

"Oppa! Jamkkanman! The is no rice cooker, no pots, no cutleries."

"Jjinja?" He walked back in and shut the door. "Then I think we should go shopping today!"

 

WooFany couple was sitting on the sofa watching KBS's Gag Concert when the doorbell rang. Both of them walked to the door. Wooyoung was standing in front so he was the one to open the door. When he open the door, he saw no one, until the the PD popped out from the back of the door.

"Kkamjjakki!" Wooyoung got shock. 

"Mianhaeyo. Here is your Mission Card." The PD passed to him, while Tiffany was laughing.

"Kamsahamnida!" Wooyoung took the card, bowed, and shut the door.

 

"To Wooyoung <3 Tiffany. Today, both of you will get to go to Lotte World's Theme Park and have fun for the rest of today." Tiffany read out. "Jjinjaruyo?"

"Neh." 

"It has been a long time ever since I've been to the theme park!" Wooyoung said excitedly.

"Nado!" Tiffany replied.

 

They were walking hand in hand at the mall, around the electronic appliances section. First, they went to look for rice cooker.

"Ige yeoppeoda!" Taecyeon said as he opened the lid of the rice cooker. 

Yoona walked over and had a look. 

 

MC's side

"They look like a real couple going shopping!" Jungmin said.

 

"Do you need any help?" The assistant asked.

"How much is this?" Taecyeon asked.

"This one is $280." "We have a cheaper one that is at $230."

Both of them took at look at the cooker for a while.

"Then we'll take this one." Taecyeon said.

"Give me a minute. I'll get you a new one." The assistant said and left.

"Are the things now more expensive or have it been a long time ever since I've went for shopping?" Yoona asked Taecyeon.

"Mollayo." Taecyeon held her hand. "I haven't been shopping too."

"Here. You can foot the bill over at the counter later." The assistant passed it to Yoona.

 

Next, they went to the cutlery section. Both of them separated.

"Oppa!" Yoona yelled.

 

"Waeyo?" Taecyeon asked as he walked over.

"Oppa! After I show you something, you have to buy it for me." Yoona hid it behind her back.

"Mwoya?"

"Ige!" She showed him the cutlery set.

 

"Wait! How much is it?" Taecyeon asked quickly.

"If you promise to buy me this, I'll tell you the price!" Yoona said with a cheeky smile.

"Tell me first."

"No!"

 

MC's side

"She is pleading him to buy her something!"  Misun screeched.

"You could also buy me something?" Nayoung asked Seulong, who was sitting beside her.

Everyone started laughing.

 

Yoona started running near to the exit. Taecyeon chased after her.

"Yaksokhalge?" Yoona asked and sticked out her pinky finger.

"...Yaksokhalge!" Taecyeon walked towards her and both of them made a deal. "Now! How much is this?"

"$15..."

"Jjinja?" "Aren't there cheaper ones?"

"Obseo..."

"Geurae... I'll buy it..." He placed them in the basket. "But... You'll have to get another set for me..." Both of them smiled and Yoona went to get another.

 

"Do you want to go inside the haunted house, then the ghost house?" Wooyoung asked her.

"Do we have to go?" Tiffany pouted.

"No we don't... But I'm going to force you..." Wooyoung pushed her lightly.

 

"Is it scary?" She asked him while holding onto his sleeve.

"I haven't been in there before..." He said to her. "So... Let's go together..."

 

Both of them held hands and walked in hand in hand. She was standing behind him.

"Oh my god! It's so scary!" Tiffany complain when they were only at the beginning.

When they were at the first quarter, a 'ghost' came out of nowhere and tapped Tiffany shoulder.

"YAH!" She yelled.

Wooyoung took her hand. "Gwenchana?" 

At the middle of the haunted house, the set was a operation room. They is someone lying on the bed, and a doctor, operating him. Tiffany and Wooyoung continue walking, close to the wall so as to avoid the doctor and the patient. The doctor suddenly turned around, holding a chopper, pointing at them.

"AH!!!" Both of them yelled and ran.

After wards, there were 'snakes' trailing behind them. They were mechanical snakes, that gives out a little electric shock. But they weren't afraid. Here comes the crucial part, the doctor was actually following them. One of the VJ pretended to scream and the couple looked back and saw the doctor holding the fake knife. Tiffany started to running. Wooyoung stopped her.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Let's change place! You'll stand in front!" Wooyoung stood behind her and both of them started running.

 

MC's side

"Is the haunted house that scary?" Misun asked.

"Geureomyeo! All the 2AM members was scared when we first went there together" Seulong said.

"Look at the way he protects her! The doctor was coming from behind so he stand behind her and protect her! That's so sweet!" Nayoung said. "Will you protect me like how he did?" She teased Seulong again.

 

"You really didn't know that it was so scary?" She whacked Wooyoung in the hand while panting.

"I really didn't! I swear!" Wooyoung held up his hand.

"You'll get it from me if I found out you tricked me!" She hit him again then they held hands.

 

Wooyoung's self interview

"I wanted to show her that I was brave! ...But to be honest, it was really scary!" Wooyoung laughed.

 

Tiffany's self interview

"I was really scared! But he protected me, so I felt safer..." Tiffany said.

_____________________________________________________________

Time: 10:39PM

Date: 18/6/2012

My chapter 5! Sorry it took longer than a week for me to finish this chapter! Thanks for waiting! I'll update more frequently, I swear!