Episode 4

We Got Married 결혼 우리했어요

Previously:

 

After packing, the sat on the sofa and did nothing.

"Yoona yah, mianhaeyo." Taecyeon apologized.

"Waeyo?"

"For not giving you a good birthday. I promise you, next year, I'll give you an awesome birthday." He let out a smile.

"Aniya. Gwenchanayo. That birthday was good enough!" Her smile showed her teeth.

_______________________________________________________

 

Wooyoung was sitting on the sofa at his 2PM's dorm waiting for Tiffany to arrive. Today, Wooyoung will be showing Tiffany how their dorm looks like.

Ding Dong~

Wooyoung went to open the door.

"You're here!" Wooyoung welcomed her in.

"Your dorm looks neat!" She said as she walked in. "Neater than ours!"

"What did you bring?" He took the bag from her side.

"Just some fruits." She said and walked towards the walkway of their dorm. "Are you the only one around?"

"The rest of them are still sleeping." He walked to the kitchen to keep the fruits.

 

He walked out of the kitchen and walked to her.

"I'll show you my room. I sleep with Chansung. So don't mind him later." He leaded her into their room.

When they went in, Chansung was still sleeping, he was also snoring away. Tiffany was trying to control her laugh. Wooyoung smiled after he saw her little laughter.

"Chansung ah... Tiffany... Is here!" He shook Chansung by the arm.

Chansung turned around and then opened his eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He said, sitting down with his eyes closed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She greeted.

"Wake up! Ppali! Tiffany is going to... To prepare us breakfast!"

"Jjinja?" Chansung sat up. Tiffany gave Wooyoung a look saying, 'I didn't say that.' Wooyoung just shrug his shoulders and smile.

 

Next, they move on to Taecyeon's room. He sleeps on his own.

"Hyung..." Wooyoung went to open the curtains.

"Yah!" Taecyeon yelled and covered his face with the blanket.

"Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!" Tiffany greeted.

Taecyeon used the blanket to cover his nose and mouth, only revealing his eyes.

"Annyeong..." Taecyeon greeted back. 

"Quick wake up! Tiffany will  be cooking something for us." Wooyoung said to him.

 

Everyone was called up. They sat at the sofa, waiting for food. Wooyoung and Tiffany was in the kitchen preparing something for the other members to eat. Junho snuck up at the bar counter, looking at them.

"Both of you really look like a couple!" Junho said.

Tiffany just smile and revealed her eye smile. Wooyoung ignored him and continue to cook the rice.

 

After cooking, they gathered table and sat on the floor. There was bacon, scrambled eggs, ham and rice. First they tried the bacon, it was a little burnt. Then they tried the scrambled eggs, but...

"The scrambled eggs... taste like... egg soup!" Taecyeon said on English.

"Oh well. Let's see if you could cook better!" Tiffany replied back in English.

"No...You should just stick to frying kimchi pancakes like you did the last time..." Taecyeon sighed and replied in Korean

Tiffany and Taecyeon are close friends, so they communicate more freely.

 

"I wish Yoona is here with me!" Tiffany complained.

"She had to film 'Sarang Bi'. Today's episode is only featuring... Me!" Taecyeon said.

"It's not like you can't see her the next week! Why so sad?" Wooyoung said.

"If you don't get to see Tiffany for the next week, I think you'll feel worst than me!" Taecyeon said back. "He can talk about you like almost everyday! I'm so sick of it!" He said in English.

"Yah! My English may be bad, but I still understand a little! Now shut up!" He covered Taecyeon's mouth with his hand.

Tiffany just sat there laughing.

 

Tiffany went to the kitchen to get the fruits and the mini chopping board. She started to cut the fruits. It  turned out to be of different odd shapes.

"Yah, what is this?" Taecyeon asked her as he took a slice of apple to eat.

"Isn't it cute?" She showed her eyesmile.

"Gwiyeowo! Jinja jinja gwiyeowo!" Wooyoung smiled.

"You don't have to cut it so beautifully. Because if we eat it, it will be mashed in our stomachs." Chansung said with is mouth filled.

"She is being nice to cut them properly! Would you keep quiet and appreciate the artwork made by her?" Wooyoung helped his wife.

"Would you guys stop it already and eat?" Tiffany said smiling.

"Now I see what's going on! Seems like a the wife that you got married to for a few weeks is more important than us!" Taecyeon said.

"What about Yoona? Is she important to you? Whatever you say afterwards will all be reported to Yoona." Tiffany said.

"Well..."

____________________________________________________________

Time:11:30PM

Date:2/6/2012

4th chapter! Hows everything so far? Good? I know! Oh well! I'll update soon! :)