Episode 2

We Got Married 결혼 우리했어요

Previously: 

Out of nowhere, they heard female voices.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jigeumeum Sonyuhshidae!" Someone greeted from behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sonyuhshidae!" Jungmin said in excitement.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted.

 

"Today is a special day! Your first We Got Married episode will officially start with a paintball fight!" The PD said.

"What about the girls?" Taecyeon said.

"The guys will have a mission. The guys are suppose to... follow me first." The PD said.

 

(10 minutes later)

The whole of SNSD is dressed in their paintball suits aswell. They were all embarrassed to wear the suit. And the boys were back.

"Now the boys ang girls will know what to do!" Their PD said. 

 

10 minutes ago, the boys including 2pm, Jinwoon, Seulong and Jungmin was suppose to choose one of the ladies to protect.

 

Junsu chose - Tiffany (Paintball colour - Red)

Nichkhun chose - Yoona (Paintball colour - Orange)

Taecyeon chose - Jessica (Paintball colour - Yellow)

Wooyoung chose - Taeyeon (Paintball colour - Green)

Junho chose - Hyoyeon (Paintball colour - Blue)

Chansung chose - Yoona (Paintball colour - Purple)

Jinwoon chose - Sooyoung (Paintball colour - Pink)

Seulong chose - Sunny (Paintball colour - Black)

Jungmin chose -Yuri (Paintball colour - White)

 

The girls, including Misun and Nayoung will also have to hit the rest of them down, but the girls colour will all be the same, which is - Gold. 

 

"Let's get it started!" Their PD said.

 

First, the seperate themselves up. They hid at different corners. Nichkhun was the first to shoot, but he missed. And one more thing, the winner will get a GREAT prize. Jungmin tried to shoot Jessica, but Taecyeon who was standing at the side saw, he aimed at Jungmin and he got shot.

"Jungmin Hyung! Mianhae!" Taecyeon shoted across.

Jungmin is the first to be out, so Taecyeon gets a point. The shooting was everywhere. 

 

In the end, last 3 boys and 2 girls left, they are Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Chansung, Yoona and Jessica. Nichkhun was leading with 7 points, followed by Taecyeon with 5 and Chansung with 4. Taecyeon was focusing on shooting Chansung, but he got shot. Nichkhun took the last shot and shoot Chansung.

 

"The winner is Nichkhun!" Jungmin said. Nichkhun was given a pair of tickets on a cruise.

"Now, 2pm and SNSD will recieve their groups mission card." Their PD said as he passed it to them.

"Me?" The 4 chosen ones said in unison.

"Neh! The 4 of you!" The PD said.

 

Yoona's self interview

Question: "How did you feel when you got chosen?"

Yoona: "It is quite shocking. I didn't expect it to be me and Fany Unnie." 

 

Tiffany's self interview

Question: "Did you expect your husband to be from 2PM?"

Tiffany: "Aniyo... I didn't even think it would be me!" I giggled.

 

Wooyoung's self interview

Question: "Wooyoung ssi, do you feel happy to get of WGM?"

Wooyoung: ".....Neh." I chuckled.

 

Taecyeon's self interview

Question: "Are you happy that your wife is from SNSD?"

Taecyeon: " Geureomyeo!"

 

Taecyeon and Yoona was walking down the street.

"Saengil Chukahae!" Taecyeon said happy birthday to Yoona.

"Gomawoyo." Yoona thanked him.

"This is for you!" Taecyeon took out the pair of earrings.

    

"This is you first birthday present from me." Taecyeon said and put the earrings in her hands.

"TaecYoon couple, in the next episode, you will be going to your new house." The PD said.

"We're TaecYoon couple?" Yoona asked.

"Neh... TaecYoon couple..."

 

"I prepared something for you." Taecyeon said. "Follow me." Not daring to hold her hand.

 

Taecyeon leaded Yoona to his car.

"Wait here. Don't peek!" Taecyeon said with a smile, then he took out something from his car. It was chocopie that Koreans usually eat. Taecyeon placed 4 chocopies at the base and 1 above the 4, with a candle above all the cakes.

"I promise, once I earn more money, I'll buy you a better cake." Taecyeon said as he held the 'cake'. "Make a wish."

"Erm..." Yoona didn't know what to wish for. "I wish our marriage days will be smooth." She said with her eyes closed, then she blew the candle.

 

Yoona's self interview

Question: "How did you feel when Taecyeon ssi gave you that cake?"

Yoona: "I was quite happy. I didn't expect him to give me a cake. And... it is cute that he gave me chocopie." I giggled.

 

Taecyeon's self interview

Question: "Do you thinks she likes what you've prepare?"

Taecyeon: "Mollayo. Geunde... I think she liked it. Yoona... I don't know what to address her!" I laughed. "Yoona yah? Yoona ssi? Yoona? Gwenchana! Yoona... yah, when I earn more money, I promise you that I'll buy you a better cake!" 

 

"Let's go have lunch first!" Wooyoung suggested.

"What shall we have?" Tiffany asked.

"Let's go for a buffet!" Wooyoung said as he touched his tummy.

 

[Buffet Place]

"Let's have a guessing game!" Wooyoung said as he put a piece of chicken in his mouth.

"Guessing game?" Tiffany asked blurly.

"Neh. I'll guess what you like and what you don't like, while you'll guess mine." Wooyoung said. "Okay?" He did a 'OK' sign.

"Geurae!"

 

"You don't like seafood?" Wooyoung asked.

"Ddeng! I love seafood!" Tiffany corrected him.

Author's Note: I don't know what Wooyoung likes or what he likes, so I'll just guess.

"You don't like lemons?" Tiffany said showing her eye smile.

"Of course I don't like lemons! Who likes them?" Wooyoung said as he shove another piece of chicken in his mouth.

"Alright! Let's not play and enjoy the food!" Wooyoung said. "But atleast tell me what you like and don't like."

"I love seafood, but I hate fish's eyes!" Tiffany said.

"So, you don't eat fish's eyes? They are tasty!" Wooyoung said.

"I eat them! But I cover the eyes of the fish, then I dare to eat them!" She laughed and looked down due to embarrassment.

 

Wooyoung's self interview

Question: "What do you think about your wife?"

Wooyoung: "Isanghaeyo! Wae... Why is my wife so weird?" I laugh. "Keunde... Gwiyeowo!"

 

Tiffany's self interview

Question: "How do you feel after revealing your weird eating method to your husband?"

Tiffany: "Minmanghaeyo!" I covered my face with my hands. 

 

"Then why do you not like fish's eye?" Wooyoung asked her.

"Because of that stare! They way it looks at me." Tiffany said. "I also don't like anchovies!"

"Now, I know my wife is special!" 

______________________________________________________________

Time:9:53PM

Date:19/5/2012

My chapter 2! I did quite badly for my exams, so if i don't update, you should know why! Sad life, i did study, but i still didn't score well! Well, thanks for all your support in whatever that you've supported!