Episode 3

We Got Married 결혼 우리했어요

Previously:

 

"Then why do you not like fish's eye?" Wooyoung asked her.

"Because of that scare! They way it looks at me." Tiffany said. "I also don't like anchovies!"

"Now, I know my wife is special!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Taecyeon!" His manager shouted. "Ok Taecyeon!" His manager tried to wake him up from his sleep.

"*snores*...Neh!" Taecyeon sat up and laid back down.

"Still sleeping!" His manager whacked his . "Do you wanted your 'bed scene' to get broadcasted?"

"...Neh." He sat up and went to the toilet to wash up.

 

Yoona was at her dorm with her members. She was at the kitchen preparing sandwiches as breakfast. Tiffany was having her shower. The rest of the members were waiting for Yoona to make them breakfast since she was making sandwiches for herself.

"Yoona! Where is our breakfast?" The 'senior' shikshin, Sooyoung asked.

"Unnie, you'll have to make it on. Your. own!" Yoona replied back.

"Uri Yoona yah, after your marriage, how could you disobey your Unnies'?" Taeyeon said. "I thought you were a very good girl." She said sarcastically.

"*sigh and pouted*I'll make breakfast until manager Oppa comes to fetch Tiffany Unnie and I." Yoona walked to the kitchen.

 

"Yoona yah, you don't have to prepare it for them." Tiffany stopped Yoona. "I just received a message from Oppa, he said he is downstairs."

"Then... Let's go!" Yoona said to Tiffany.

"Unnie! Manager Oppa is already downstairs." Yoona explained to her Unnies'.

"Yah!" Sooyoung yelled. "Maknae! Your turn!"

 

Yoona and Tiffany got up the car and was drove to their new house. On the way there, they chatted.

"What do you think about your husband?" Tiffany asked.

"Uhm... I haven't understand him enough yet." Yoona replied. "Nuh?"

"Wooyoung Oppa... He... is cute!"

 

"Hyung! We're going to the new house now?" Wooyoung asked the PD.

"Aniyo!"

"Neh? Didn't you say that we're going?" Taecyeon asked in confusion

"The girls recieved the mission card already, while both of you haven't." "So, Taecyeon and Yoona ssi will go to their house, while Wooyoung and Tiffany ssi will go on a picnic, then you'll go to your new house."

 

Both Taecyeon and Wooyoung separated to their assigned destination, so as for Yoona and Tiffany.

 

Taecyeon waited on his car for Yoona to come. While he was waiting, he rested his elbow on the armrest at the side of the car door.

Yoona walked on the streets as she slowly reached Taecyeon's car. Once she reached there, she knocked onto the car window and got his attention. Taecyeon unlock the door lock and she got in.

"Good morning!" Taecyeon send a smile over and started driving.

"Good morning too!" She smiled aswell. 

"We're suppose to go to our new house right? Is the address on the mission card itself?" He said as he turn the steering wheel in the direction of the curb.

Yoona slowly said the address for Taecyeon.

 

Wooyoung was suppose to wait for Tiffany at the park, but Tiffany was also waiting for him? Wooyoung went to the wrong park, but the PD didn't want to tell him.

"Why are you guys laughing?" He asked as he saw the cameramen laughing.

"Alright. You are actually at the wrong park!" The PD chucked.

"Mwoh?" "Why didn't you tell me?" He let out a short laugh.

 

"Fany ah!" He yelled across.

"Oppa!" "What took you so long?" She asked him and pouted.

"Its all PD-nims fault!" "Mian!"

"Gwenchana!"

The continue walking and walking so as to reach where the park is itself. The had to climb a small hill, but it was a little steep. Wooyoung made his way up first, then he let out his hands and allowed Tiffany to hold them. He nodded his head and then used his strengh to pull her up at once.

 

MC's side

"They are holding hands!" Jinwoon said excitedly.

"They should just keep on holding." Nayoung added.

Once the MCs' saw them letting go of their hands, they made a fuss out of it.

 

Tiffany's self interview

Answer: "Wooyoung Oppa is very caring. So I don't have to worry about myself getting hurt!"

 

Both of them reach their new home. It was a condominium. Both of them walked beside each other with their heads facing up, looking at the building. Then suddenly, Taecyeon let out his hand in front of both of them. He wanted to hold her hand. Yoona lift up her own hand for awhile, then she lightly placed her hand on his. Both of them left out a smile and continue walking.

 

MC's side

"Both of them are so natural." Misun said.

"This couple will be quite successful!" Seulong added.

 

As they walk up the stairs, the saw the postbox outside of their flat. Yoona opened the postbox and took the mission card out, 

while Taecyeon used the key that was gave to them to open the door. As they walk in, the place was empty. The only things they had in there is a room, a toilet, a tiny kitchen, normal living room, a sofa enough for only two and some boxes filled with things. They walked around the place with their hands, still together, they never let go even though they were at 'home'. The two of them started to unpack the things from the boxes and place them properly.  

 

The couple was seating at the bench eating their breakfast with drinks. It was quite awkward until the PD broke the silence and they look up.

"The picnic isn't really counted as a picnic you see. So now, we'll go to your new house!"

 

When they reached their house, the place was empty, just like TaecYoon couple's house. There was everything a house should have. The both of them begin to walk around the house. When Wooyoung saw the bed, he went up and jump on it.

"Waegeurae?" Tiffany said laughing.

"Chemeketa!" He giggled.

 

Wooyoung's self interview

Answer: "Since she's my wife, I don't mind showing her how childish I am!"

 

After packing, the sat on the sofa and did nothing.

"Yoona yah, mianhaeyo." Taecyeon apologized.

"Waeyo?"

"For not giving you a good birthday. I promise you, next year, I'll give you an awesome birthday." He let out a smile.

"Aniya. Gwenchanayo. That birthday was good enough!" Her smile showed her teeth.

__________________________________________________________

Time:7:39PM

Date:26/5/2012

My 3rd chappy! How is it? Same as that time, nothing must to say, so let's just wrap up! Bye! And Im Yoona! Stay healthy and don't be sick!