Eunchae + Seulong = LOVE

You and Your Bias = LOVE (Currently Closed)

 

Name: Kim Eunchae
Age: 18
Bias: 2AM Im Seulong
Side Characters and their roles:
- 4minute Kim Hyuna and Miss A Min (Eunchae's best friends)
- Co.Ed School Woo Taewoon (Eunchae's crush)
- SNSD Im Yoona (Seulong's sister and Eunchae's enemy)

Plot: Eunchae always dreamt of getting a boyfriend on this valentine's day. She had a crush on Woo Taewoon, her sunbae, and she planned to confess her love at valentine's day. But, 3 days before the valentine's day she got into a fight with im yoona, her sunbae who had a crush on taewoon too and her gank. They're queenkas. Eunchae's not the one who started the fight, she just wanted to defend herself. Then she got beaten up and what the worst was she got caught by police. Yoona and her gank could escape but Eunchae didn't make it. She's dragged to police station. There she met Seulong, an annoying young police man who kept yelling, blaming and scolding at her without giving her any chances to explain. He happened to be Yoona's brother. *and the rest of the story, can u make it up for me? I really have no idea bout the rest. Anyways, i want to end up with Seulong.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(BEWARE* VULGAR LANGUAGE DUE TO THE INVOLVEMENT OF GANGS (?)* ) 

"So.. So.. I heard that you plan to confess to MY Taewoon?" Yoona came forward with a devilish grin. Her gang, some idiots who follow her around like pups and dye their hair in numerous colours which cause it to look like a trash bin that has not been cleared in days, was behind her. 

"Yeah? So? By the way,  Taewoon is not YOURS. " I rebutted, unafraid of her and her stupid gang. 

"What the… !" Before I could react or anything, a slap landed on my face. 

"Ha. What a y attitude. Mind you. Know you place. You are talking to me, YOONA. " P-L-E-A-S-E. Who is the one with the y attitude here. Slapping me. Gosh. I really want to hit you too, but I am afraid that it would be called animal abuse. 

"Whatever. You are not going stop me anyways." Then giving her a grin, which made her even more furious. Knowing that her threats didn't work, she ordered her gang to well, beat me up. 

"Girls. Go" What? Her gangs are her DOGS? Calling them to 'fetch' now and the poor owner who can't afford to hurt her 'manicure' is now standing behind her gang as they approach me. Then, I felt a punch on my stomach. Before I knew it, I felt long fingernails scratching my skin and people pulling my hair. In self-defense, I pulled their hair too. Kicked randomly and hit random places. Everything was so confusing that I had to fight with my eyes close, afraid that my eyes would get scratch out. Gosh, no wonders they kept long fingernails. Then all of a sudden, I felt nothing. Nono, I didn't faint or anything. I REALLY didn't feel anything. No more fists, no more scratching. I slowly opened my eyes, afraid that it was a trick or something. 

"You!!" A guy in a police uniform appeared. What? Is he a real police? He doesn't look old enough to be one. Is this part of Yoona's plan? 

"Who.. Who are you?!" I stammered. Even though I had doubts about him, I am not sure if he is a police or not and if he is then…

"I am a police! Can't you see my U-N-I-F-O-R-M?" He gestured his hands to his uniform, pulling his badge to show me. 

"Im.. Seulong?" I asked. Gosh.. He has the same surname as that ! 

"Yeah. You come from Seoul High? Same as my sister! Do you know her? She is called Im Yoona!" WHAT? WHAT A SMALL WORLD OR IS THIS A FREAKING TRAP OF HERS? But it doesn't make sense.. If this was a trap, why would he reveal that he is Yoona's brother? 

"Why are you even here?" I asked. Just to confirm.. 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. YOU. Are arrested for street fighting. " WHAT? HIS FREAKING SiSTER BEAT ME UP AND .. 

"Please! It is because of your .." Before I could continue, he raised up his hand to stop me.

"No excuses , Young Lady. Now. Back to the station with me" 

 

POLICE STATION

"Kim Eunchae.. Eunchae. You know that it is best for you to concentrate on your studies, instead of roaming the streets and fighting with people?!" Seulong said. I rolled my eyes. He has been NAGGING and NAGGING for like the past .. 1 hour? DUDE. He is WORST than my mother, no MY GRANDMOTHER. I opened my mouth again, TRYING to explain myself and again, for the 568435284326 time, I get shut off by him. Dude. He is Yoona's sister. Shouldn't he be disciplining his sister instead of coming here to nag at me? 

"Okay. Dude. LISTEN. I was just defending myself from your sister and her stupid gang. Just because I am thinking of confessing to my crush, and apparently she likes him too, she tried threatening me. Guess she has so little confidence with herself. Okay. I am so sue-ing her for this." I finally got my chance to speak. I could see the shocked face of Seulong. I guess I spoilt his image of his always-perfect-little-cute-sister? 

"Please.. Not. No. Please don't sue my sister.. Please. I will do anything! Please." I could see watery eyes. Honestly speaking, I am a very emotional person. Damnit, why does that have such a great brother. 

"Well.. Fine. I give in. You COULD do something for me…" 

 

The following day

"What? This is.. ridiculous." He said as I dressed him up. Yeah. I am on a 'date' with him. Well, I do need some experience if I am really going to date Taewoon! I don't want to look like an idiot infront of him! I also needed to get Seulong's advice on what to get for Taewoon for Valentine's. I mean, they are both boys so it should be fine.. right? 

"You look so much younger!" I said. Then I got him to pay for his own clothes and we left the store. 

"Hey. What do you think I should get for him?" I have already told Seulong EVERYTHING. About my plan, my confession etc. Then, I walked past a cute shop. It had a very pinkish decoration and sold a lot of girly stuff. I know that it wasn't my destination if I wanted to get something for a guy but.. I just couldn't resist it. I went it. 

There were all sorts of things! Ranging from bags to hair clips to necklaces! Then, something on the display caught my eye. 

It was a necklace. There was a sliver heart attached to a string. Well, you could say that it was love at first sight. However, when I glance at the price.. My heart fell. If I was going to buy a gift for Taewoon with my budget, I will not be able to buy this. This has actually made me reconsider my plan for a gift. Maybe I should just bake some cookies or something for him, I mean it is the thoughts that counts right…? I mean, who is so heartless to separate a girl's love from her. No, I am not saying that I love the necklace more than Taewoon but the Necklace is limited edition then again, there is only one Taewoon oppa in the world right? URGHHHH. What should I do?! 

"Hey" I felt a tap on my shoulder. Like a vacuum, I was back to earth by that tap. It was Seulong oppa. Oops, something to take note of, Never get distracted and leave your boyfriend alone on a date. Noted. 

"Sorry. Left the earth." I smiled. Then I just turned and walk away. Taewoon is my FIRST love after all, the necklace was second. I turned around to see Seulong not with me. 

"Seulong?" Then I saw him still in the shop, with a bag from the shop. Did he just purchased something? 

"What did you buy?" I asked, like a curious cat. 

"Nothing much." He answered bluntly. 

"Tell me~" I pouted. Aegyo can get a girl anywhere. 

"Fine. Just something from the shop for my sister." Wow, he is really a caring brother, unlike his sister. Gosh, how can siblings be so.. different? 

"Come on then. We need to get something for Taewoon!" Then I pulled Seulong towards another shop that I spotted. 

----

"Wow. In the end we got nothing! At all?!" I said, exhausted. After walking and walking and walking, we were tired. We decided to rest in a shop. 

"Yeah. Don't you know what he likes at all? I mean he is your crush right? Don't you like stalk or something?" He asked as he sipped his iced lemon tea. 

"What? No! I don't stalk. While, I fell in love with him when I ran into him accidentally. So it was just love at first sight.. " I muttered. Weird and dramatic but dramas DO derive from real life at times. 

"Well.. Seulong oppa, can you tell me what YOU like? Maybe you can give me some inspiration?" I asked. 

"Well, if it is presents.. I do like baked stuffs. Like handmade cookies or cake. Especially chocolate! It fits the purpose of valentine right?" He answered bluntly as he gaze at the sky. Did he have some past experience before? I didn't dare to ask. Maybe I should just used the money to buy the necklace after all and just baked my own stuff. What should I cook? CHOCOLATE! Hehe. 

"Well.. Okay then. Thanks! I will just buy the ingredients now! Its getting late, you should go home and rest from all these walks right! Hahas" With that, I left for the grocery store. 

However, I did hear a faint shout saying, "Good Luck!" 

 

14 February

The day finally came!! >.< So excited! I wish he got the note I wore for him! He should come about now!! 

 

Then, Taewoon appeared. 

"Oh. Did you write me the note?" He asked, showing me a piece of paper. Ehh, That isn't my handwriting.

"No.." Then he reached out for another one. 

"This then?" 

"Yeah.." 

"Okay. Confess then." WHAT? 

"Erm.. Taewoon Oppa, I like you a lot. I hope.. I hope you will go out with me.." I said, with my voice becoming softer and softer at each word. Then looking at the floor, I reached out to give him my chocolates. I felt the weight of the box being lifted from my hands. I looked up to see Taewoon fiddling with the box. Then, he opened it. He placed it in his mouth. I wonder how my chocolate taste like? I mean, this is the first time I ever baked …. 

"YUCKS. This is disgusting." Then he spitted it out. Right. In. My. Face. Honestly, I didn't know what I was feeling right then. Anger? Sadness? Heartbroken? I really don't know. However, there was just one thing that flashed through my mind. My date with Seulong, everything that we 'went through' together. The ice cream we shared, the cream that was stuck on his face, the near incident of us kissing and loads more. Do I really want to end up with a spoilt brat like him or a man who I believe that I might be in love with? 

"Hey! You! The girl who confessed to me. This is my reply, N-O" 

"You know what? I changed my mind before you even replied. Spoilt brat! I doubt you are even able to make a chocolate, let allow making it taste like one." I spit back at him. 

"You…" Before his hand could land on my face, I heard a voice. 

"You. Are under arrest for hitting a female who has apparently done nothing to you." I could recognize the voice. I slowly opened my eyes, SEULONG! 

"What?! She accused me of being a spoilt brat!"

"Well.. You are one." Seulong said. 

"You! I am going to sue you!" 

"How? There is no witness. Eunchae, did you hear it?" I shook my head. I could see Taewoon's face, as red as a ripe tomato. Then, he just left. I couldn't hold my laughter any longer and started to laugh hysterically. 

"Well.. What brings you here, Officer. Checking on your sister?" 

"Nope. I came to find you."

"Me?" 

"Okay. I came here to confess. I like you." WHAT? I almost choked on… air? Did he like just confessed? HAHAS. Gosh, this is so expected of Seulong. A blunt and honest man, policeman. Then I saw him reach into his pocket to show a box. 

"Here. Open it." I took it from him and opened it. What? 

"What? Why is there.. a clover inside?" I asked. He gave me a freaking leaf as a present? WHAT? Before he could answer, I accidentally toppled the box over. Then, I saw the necklace on the display. 

"Oh.. OMG!" I shouted. I picked it up immediately, ignoring the box and the leaf. 

"Sorry. Had to put in a leaf in case another who comes into my room. They will probably just take away the necklace and claim it as theirs." He mumbled. 

"Yoona?" He just shrugged his shoulders. HAHAS. Gosh. He is so cute. He brought this for me, knowing that I like it a lot.. For a man to wish a girl he like, GoodLuck, is actually hard.. 

"Yeah." I replied.

"Huh?" I rolled my eyes. Even though he can be a bit.. blur. 

I tiptoed and kissed him. 

"My answer" I whispered to him.