You and Minwoo = Love

You and Your Bias = LOVE (Currently Closed)

 

Name: Joo Hyera

Age: 17

Bias: No Minwoo

Side characters and their roles: Jung Yunhak Choshinsei/Supernova as Hyera's friend has been crush towards her

 

Plot: 

Hyera has been crush towards her science's teacher, No Minwoo. No matter what, she always send the gift such as cookies, scaft and more. And she even wants tutoring during end of lesson. But what if her teacher No Minwoo has a same feelings towards her? Will they meant to be or not? What about Jung Yunhak, Hyera's friend who had crush towards her since they were friend?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Italic represents the character's thought

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your PoV

 

"Hyera! Hyera!" YunHak whispered. 

 

"Hmm? Ah? Where am I?" I mumbled. 

 

"Hyera! You're in school! You fell asleep! Luckily, the teacher didn't catch you!" YunHak laughed. I glanced around, still sleepy, then I saw Minwoo entering. 

 

"Oh-Mi-Gosh! Why is he always so handsome?" I fell into my fangirl mode. YunHak rolled his eyes. I ignored him and continued my analysis of Minwoo. Today, He is wearing a white shirt with a black sweater on the outside with black jeans. 

 

"Class. Today, we are going to touch on the topic Atomic Analysis…" Minwoo said. I doodled on my notebook. Imagining me and Minwoo together.. with our children and he leans over.. To KISS me. 

 

"Gahhhh" I screamed. Then, I came to my senses. Minwoo stared at me and I blushed.

 

"See me after school today, Hyera" Ouch, he was really angry. I sat down sadly. Even though he said my name ily, I could sense his anger through his tone of speech. I frown and wrote down everything I saw on board. I blindly copied down everything, not knowing what I was writing or reading.. I was just copying down word by word. Lesson ended and Minwoo is still angry with me.. 

 

AfterSchool

 

Author's PoV

 

"YunHak!! What should I do?!" Hyera screamed in agony. YunHak covered his ears and told me to quieten down. 

 

"You are meeting him later right? Just apologize for not listening in class. TA-DA. Problem solved!" YunHak replied proudly. 

 

"Nono! Things aren't so easy!" I cried.

 

"Okok. Think of it this way. Meeting him after school = More time spent with me, ALONE = Higher chance of him and you together." YunHak explained. WHAT AM I THINKING? I am giving her hope about her and minnow! Urgh. YunHak! What is wrong with you?!

 

".. Yeah. I guess you are right.. Gosh! YunHak. YOU'RE A GENUIS." Hyera jumped and hugged him. YunHak blushed.

 

"You just noticed?" YunHak smiled. Hyera rushed over to Minwoo's Office. YunHak stared at her back, going further and further away. Ahh! Yunhak! You have to confess now or you might never get the chance.. Why are you such a coward Yunhak? Why?…

 

Your PoV

 

"Minwoo oppa?" I whispered as I pushed the door slowly.  

 

"Hyera? Come in" Minwoo stood up from his chair and pointed to the char on the opposite side. Hyera understood and went over and sat down. 

 

"You know why I called you here right!" He scolded, thou it doesn't really seems like scolding.

 

"I guess.. I am sorry oppa" I mumbled. I glance up and saw Minwoo staring at me, I blushed. 

 

"You do know that your behavior is disrupting the class? Your result is also the worst!" He snapped. Tears started gathering around my eyes. 

 

"I.. sorry.." I stared at the ground, hard. Trying my best to stop the flow of my tears. Why are you so heartless Minwoo oppa.. I baked cookies for you until late at night, I got so many blister from learning to sew for the scarf I gave you for Christmas.. Do you know how hard I am trying? less

 

"Ah.. Haiz." He sighed.

"I am sorry Hyera.." He patted my head gentle. His touch, even though it was a gentle touch, I blushed. 

 

"Okay. How about this? Come to my office everyday after school. I will give you extra lesson" He said softly. I know that this is just a teacher being nice to his student but I can't help but to fantasize about me and him holding hands on a date and all! 

 

 

*At Home*

 

"YUNHAK! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! HE TOUCHED ME! TOUCHED ME!" I screamed through the phone. 

"WHAT? HE TOUCHED YOU?!" YunHak shouted back. Gosh, he misunderstood.

"Just my head.." I mumbled. 

"Woah. You gave me a scare there. Now. Care to explain what happened in the office?" 

 

YunHak's PoV

 

She gave me a scare there. If Minwoo really did touch her in that way, I am so killing him. Haiz. Yunhak. You will never win like this. Minwoo just patted her head and she gets so excited and you? You do everything. Waking her up, blocking her when the teachers come. Yunhak.. Yunhak..

 

Your  PoV

 

For the past few days, I bake cookies, cakes and so much more! However, he doesn't seem to react to all my gifts.. What should I do.. Eh? Isn't that Minwoo oppa! 

 

"MINW…." WHAT? A girl passed him.. A lunch box? Whats worse, SHE KISSED HIS CHEEK. Minwoo smiled and waved bye to her. All that I did for him, He didn't smile like that. He didn't wave so sweetly to me either. I felt tears gathering. 

 

"H..yera? What are you doing here?" I ran. As fast as my legs would take me. I hate you oppa. I hate you! How.. could you? 

 

 

 

 

*For the past few days, you didn't turn up for the extra lessons. You also skipped his classes*

 

"Hyera? You okay? Please.. Don't do this" Yunhak asked. I have eyebags due to the lack of sleep. My eyes are swollen from crying. Everything. Everything is wrong. 

 

"Hyera? Just give up on Minwoo and come to me instead. I promise to protect you. Forever." Yunhak looked into my eyes. His gentle eyes giving full attention to my swollen eyes. Do I deserve it? His face inches closer and closer. I started to close my eyes then I saw Minwoo oppa. The way he patted my head. His touch, it felt amazing. I still love him. A lot. I can't do this to YunHak. It isn't fair to him. 

 

I pushed him away. 

 

"I.. Sorry. I still love Minwoo oppa. I can't do this to you. It isn't fair for you.. Sorry" I apologized. Yunhak gave me a shocked expression which then soften and gave me his awkward smile. 

 

"Then go chase after him before it is too late then!" Yunhak then pushed me out of the class and closed the door. 

 

"WHAT?" I banged on the door, but all he did was to give me a thumbs up. I guess I should.. For YunHak, For Minwoo, For myself. I ran. I ran to the science lab. I grabbed the handle. 

 

You. You can do it. Just confront him. 

 

I breathed in a huge gulp of air and pushed open the door. I see surprise Minwoo standing in front of some test tubes. 

 

"Now. Now. Hyera…" Before he could continue, I interrupted him. 

 

"Why? Why are you so heartless to me? Why? Why did that girl kiss you? Why? Why did you give her such a smile when she passed you a lunch box whereas I pass so many things to you and yet you never smiled like that before.. Why?" Tears flowed down my cheeks while I thought of that girl and him. 

 

"What? You mean my cousin?" He started laughing so hard. 

 

"What are you laughing at?!!" I wiped my tears and punched him in the chest while I buried my head in his chest, embarrassed. 

 

"I.. like you" I mumbled. The sound was muffled because I was saying that while my head was still buried in his chest, but we both could understand what I meant. 

 

He lifted my head and kissed my forehead, both my cheeks and the tip of my nose. 

 

"Aigoo. You are so cute. It took you so long to confess?" He laughed. WHAT? He knew along? Guess I was too obvious..

 

 "Hyera. I love you too. " And it ended with a kiss on the lips. The sweetest moment.