Nanie + Onew = LOVE

You and Your Bias = LOVE (Currently Closed)

 

Name: Lee Nanie

Age:18

Bias: Onew SHINee

Side Characters and their roles: SHINee as themself

Plot: Nanie have been told that she will be marry a guy that she don't know. They cannot see each other until the wedding day. On the day, she was shocked that the guy that she will be marry that no other than the leader of the famous band, SHINee. They were awkward each other being husband and wife, but as the time passes they start to have feeling with each other.

Good Luck!! ^_^

________________________________________________________

 

Your PoV

"Nanie! Hurry!" Mom exclaimed. Gosh, Late on my BIG day. Yeah, A wedding. With a stranger that is most likely fat, stupid, spoiled, greasy! Ahh! Gosh, I hate arrange marriage. I mean, is there even such things happening even now? I am 'married' to this GUY ever since I was born. I don't even know his name! 

 

How did it happen (Why was I 'married' to him ever since I was born):

So, My dad happen to be traveling up the mountain and he actually fell. He shouted for help but since it was a mountain so no one could hear him or even help him. Then came the guy's dad who save him and blah blah, so my dad owes his life to him. So they got this VERY VERY tradition way to repay them. If both gave birth to guys/girls, they would be 'brothers/sisters'. However, if they gave birth to a guy or girl, they would get married. Gosh, Haven't my idiotic dad ever thought about ME? His daughter falling in love? 

 

So now that I am 18 and that guy is 21, we are going to get married. SunMi, My best friend, thinks that I am lucky to be able to get married so quickly. However, I think otherwise. I promised to text her is that guy was a hottie or just plain ugly. Finally, We reached the hotel for the wedding. I rushed in with my wedding clothes and waited outside the door. 

 

Please.. let it be someone who is handsome!

 

The Door opened and music filled my ears. I walked in with my hands hook around my dad's arm. I forced a smile. I concentrated on looking at my husband-to-be, however his back was facing me! Then, He turned around. 

 

OH MY GOSH. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

 

I almost went jumping! Almost letting out a FANGIRL SCREAM, I calmed myself down LEE JINKI! LEEJINKI! FROM SHINEE! OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! I never thought that this marriage would rock, guess I am going to love it! 

I turned around to look at my dad, THANKS DAD! Thanks!! 

 

Jinki turned and hooked my arms around him. 

 

I. AM. TOUCHING. HIM. 

 

I sound like a ert! >

 

"And You May Kiss The Bride" The priest said. WHAT? WHAT? Jinki came closer and lifted the veil, I closed my eyes and braced myself for the kiss. Instead of heading for my lips, he kissed my cheeks. Disappointment could be seen over my face. Jinki smirked and turned away. WHAT? HE SMIRKED BECAUSE HE SAW MY DISAPPOINTMENT?  I followed him, smiling at the audience. 

Ah! SHINee!! OMG. TAEMIN! MINHO! KEY! JJONG! I almost melted. I never thought I would see them. They saw me and gave me a big smile. I smiled back, happily. Jinki tug at me, I turned and looked at him. He pulled me a gave me a long but gentle kiss… on my lips.

 

Gosh.. My! My first kiss! 

 

He moved away for breath, and looked over my back and gave a evil glare. I wanted to turn around to see who was he glaring at, but he pulled me away. 

"Go." He said to the driver. 

"Ermm. Hi, not a nice impression of me, but where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll know later." He smirked. It followed with silence. 

"Ermm. Do you wan to get to know more about each other?" I asked, and i thought about the game "Truth or Dare" and laughed to myself. Jinki looked at me and smiled. 

"You should understand me very well and I know you very well too. So No need for this game." He said and laid on the seat. 

"How would you know about me!" I said angrily! This wasn't the Jinki;Onew I know! He was suppose to be a gentle and sweet guy. Gahh. 

"You are 18. Called Lee Nanie. A Shawol. And…" He paused and came closer.. "I am your bias.." he whispered. 

His breath on my ears, I shivered, not with fear but with happiness. He is mine. My husband. Wow..

The car stopped and we came out of the car. Then, he brought me up, we stopped infront of 'our' apartment. I never knew we had a apartment :O Wow, As expected of a leader, always prepared.

He opened the door and I went in, inspecting the surrounding. Then, It surprised me, I saw SHINee infront of me, on the sofa. OMG!

 

"Hi~ " Jjong said in a seducing voice. I blushed and turned to find Jinki. I went to him and kinda hide behind him. Jinki pulled me beside him and held onto my shoulder. I felt secure and warm >.< 

"Jonghyun! Don't scare her! None of you can touch her kay!" Jinki said with a clear tone that he was serious. Never saw this side to him. He was always with 'Onew Sangtae!' He pulled my hand, however, he tripped and landed on the floor. I hurried to help him. Jjong, Taemin and Minho was laughing, Key came forward to scold him.

 

"Aish. I know you want to be cool in front of her, but be careful!" Key said and brought the first aid. Key treated him. I followed him to see where he places the first aid.. I have a feeling I will need a lot..

"Be gentle to Jinki okay? He always trips and injured himself. Sometimes he keeps a strong front but you will have to see through him okay?" Key winked at me and smiled. I smiled and nodded, "Thanks" 

 

"YA! KEY!" Jinki shouted, I turned around to see Jinki in a very jealous mood. I was happy by that. 

"Oh yeah, Jinki is a person who is easily jealous~~" Key whispered to my ear and walked away in a grin. I started laughing. Jinki came leaping forward, "What did he say!" 

"Not telling~~" I said laughing. Jinki decided to use his ageyo on me, I was tempted to tell him but resisted. He pouted and I gave in. 

 

"Ehh! Don't use my move!!" Taemin said and did a pouting face too. I laughed. Gosh they are such fun. I looked at Jinki, Can he ever allow his heart to be under my control? 

I went to my room, and sat on the bed. Haiz.. Even though I should be very happy, as a shawl.. but.. obtaining his heart is hard.. I mean his friends are all pretty idols! Friends.. Friends.. AHH! SUNMI! I forgot to message her!

 

To: SunMi

From: Nanie

 

Gahh~ Srry for the later reply.. 

YOU CANT BELIEVE WHO I MARRIED..

LEE JINKI FROM SHINEE!

IKR! OMGOMGOMG!

 

I closed my phone and laid on the bed.. Soon.. I fell asleep..

 

Jinki's PoV

 

*Hello~ Hello~* It is our song. Ahh, It is from the room. I went in to see a angel-like Nanie sleeping. I went towards the music. Her phone. Caller: SunMi. Hmm.. 

 

"Hello?"

"OMG! YOU MARRIED JINKI! ONEW?ONEW?ONEW? OMG. INTRODUCE ME TO JONGHYUN KAY! GAHHH. YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY. GOSh, AS YOUR BFF, CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR LUCK?"

"Errr. Hi.. SunMi? I am Jinki. Nanie fell asleep.."

"OMG!! ONEW? Errr… HI! Sorry for all the screaming just now.. Hehe.."

"Its okay ^^, Is there anything you want?"

"Erm.. Its okay. Byebye!!"

Sunmi hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

Woahh. Weird girl. Just like Nanie! 

I turned and looked at her. Sleeping so innocently. Can't believe that she is mine. I kissed her cheeks and thought about how i met her…

 

Few months ago:

"Hey! ITS SHINEE!" A girl screamed. I turned around, thinking that someone found out about me. Then, I saw Her, Nanie. She was with her bestfriend, SunMi.

"SHHH! Be quiet! People will think we are crazy!" Nanie said. I laughed at her. She is also screaming at her friend and she is actually saying that SunMi shouldn't do it? Hahas. What a weird girl. She left a impression on me. 

When I saw her photo, as my bride-to-be. I was shocked. I felt a warmth of happiness flow through me. I didn't understand this feeling.. It was love at first sight i think.. I sighed. I am such a lucky guy eh..

 

 

"I Love You" I whispered in her ears. She smiled. In her dreams. Did she hear me? Its okay.. I would tell this to her when she is awake. I can imagine her blushing.. 

 

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You, Nanie.