SangHee+Yoseob= Love

You and Your Bias = LOVE (Currently Closed)

 

Name: Han, SangHee

Age: 18

Bias: Yang Yoseob (B2ST)

Side Characters and their roles: B2ST members.

 

Plot: 

Yoseob is Sanghee's stepbrother. But Yoseob's mom, and Sanghee's dad both died in a car addicident. Since then, they've been living together alone. Sanghee always had a major crush on her own brother, but doesn't ever dare to say anything because she think Yoseob doesn't feel the same. (this is a pretty obvious plot, so yeah. can you help me continue from there please?)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Sorry. I misread your plot. I created the story with Yoseob with his Dad and Sanghee with her mom. Hope you don't mind! >.< SO SORRY ;-;

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When it first happened, I couldn't believe it. 

My Mom. Just re-married. 

Why? She just wanted to enjoy her honeymoon with StepDad… 

Thanks to Yoseob.. I got past it but it left a scar, a scar so deep. Their wedding picture hanging on my wall. People would hide the pictures, to allow them to stop thinking about them. To stop the grief. I did the opposite. I don't want their image, their face, features to be forgotten by their daughter. I wanted to face the fact. The fact that we can only depend on each other, which leaves me with just Yoseob and Me. Yoseob, we just barely know each other. We just met a month ago, when our parents decided to break the news. At first, I couldn't take the fact either. My mom remarrying! What about my Dad? I was angry at my mother. Yoseob talk sense into me. Explaining how my mother has her own life to live. Yoseob's dad is a humorous man, I understood why did my mom fall for him. I think the females of our families are destiny to fall for the males of their family. My mom fell in love with Yoseob dad, just like how her daughter fell in love with his son. However, He wouldn't know of my feelings towards him. He just treats me like his little sister, which is a fact. Our parents are officially married.. 

 

Your PoV

 

"Sanghee! Sanghee! Wakeup~ " Yoseob called. I opened my eyes. My purple curtain, blocking the sunlight from entering my room but not completely, causing a beautiful shadow to be formed. I yawned, rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. A figure stood by the door, walking closely. The half awake, half asleep me looked up to see Yoseob with a beautiful face, the one that I had alway wanted to touch. 

 

"Hi…" and everything became black.

 

Yoseob's PoV

 

"Sanghee! Sanghee! Are you okay?" I rushed towards her. She collapsed on her bed. Gosh, she was hot.. temperature wise. She had a fever. I ran down to the kitchen to grab a wet towel and a thermometer. 

I placed the towel onto of her carefully. Gosh, Sanghee, so pretty. Her face, red, just like the first time I met her. The tips of my finger, traced around her face. From her ears to her lips. I stopped myself. Yoseob! What were you thinking! Taking advantage of your… sister. Yes.. Sanghee is just treating you like her brother, what were you thinking! 

 

*Beep Beep*

 

I took the thermometer out. Woah, 38.9. What should I do?! I rushed to my room and flipped out my notebook of contacts. 

 

"Doctor. Doctor." I whispered as I flipped throughout the book. Yeah! Found it! I dialed the number and told her about Sanghee's situation. 

 

"Ah. Thanks" I hung up the phone and went back to Sanghee. 

 

"Sanghee! What do you think you are doing?" Sanghee sat up slowly and removed the towel from her head. I grab the towel from her, gosh it is warm already. 

 

"I… am hungry" She pouted. I almost got a nosebleed. Sanghee don't usually act cute around me! Is it because.. she is sick? I laughed. She is weird, giving me surprises almost everytime I am with her. 

 

"Okok. Oppa will cook you some porridge?" I patted her head, smiling. She smiled back and I blushed. If only she was like that every day.. The usual Sanghee. She was always so cool and I am the one acting cute, thou she is younger I feel that I am the young one around her. Until the day of the accident, thats when she got even colder and it was also the first time I saw her cry. I guess she got too much stress, thats why she got a fever. 

 

*DingDongg* The doorbell! I opened the door to see Dr. Jessica appear. 

 

"Hi!" I bowed and lead her to SangHee's room. 

 

"Shoo! Let me and her get some privacy! Girls Talk" Dr. Jessica smiled. I blushed and apologize. I went back to my cooking, my love-filled porridge~

 

Dr. Jessica's PoV

 

"Hi!" SangHee smiled. I was shocked. I laughed and patted her head. 

 

"SangHee Dear. You are still like that? Whenever you get a fever, you will get so bubbly.. Just like your mother" I sighed, thinking of the accident.  

 

"Ah. Sorry to disturb.. I knocked on the door but there was no response so I came in.." Yoseob came in. He laughed awkwardly and passed SangHee the porridge. 

 

"Ahh. Thanks!" SangHee smiled and starting eating the porridge. Yoseob then pulled me to the side of the room.

 

"Erm.. Is SangHee okay?" He asked.

 

"Yeah. I will prescribe some medicine. Just take it and she should be okay by tomorrow" I smiled

 

"Erm.. What about.. er.. Is her head okay? I mean she is acting weirdly.." He stammered. 

 

"Ahh. That. Whenever she gets a fever, she will get very bubbly.. Just like her mother.." I sighed again.  He smirked and thanked me. I gave him the medicine that I brought over and left. Hmm, that Yoseob guy.. Interesting. He and SangHee makes a good pair.. 

 

Yoseob's PoV

 

I rushed to my room and brought out my camera. I started filming. 

 

"Sanghee~ Hows my cooking!" I laughed. She looked up innocently. 

 

"Good! Hehe" She giggled and gave a thumbs up. Hahas, SangHee is so killing me for this~ 

 

"Glad that You like it" 

 

"Hahas. Your Welcome. Whatever Yoseob cooks for me, is awesome!" She smiled, with her face still red from her fever. I blushed at her cuteness.

 

"Yoseob! You are blushing?!" She laughed. I was embarrassed so I decided to change the topic.

 

"SangHee. I like you" I told her. Tears came to her eyes. I panicked. Did she hate me so much?

 

"You like me. As a sister right?" she cried. She cupped her hands on my face, causing me to drop the camera on her bed. Then, she kissed me. I was stunned. My heart fluttered and I felt her heat through her lips. 

 

"I like you, Yoseob. Every since the day I met you. Not as a sibling, but as a lover. I love you. I love you." She cried. I was still stunned from the kiss. Her confession.. I guess she could only do it when she is like that I guess. Then, she fainted. I guess all of these used up too much of her energy. I smiled and stop the filming. I kissed her forehead and left the room. 

 

Your PoV

 

Gahh. My head hurts. I got up and saw my purple curtain, just like how I saw it before everything went black.. I saw a camera and a note. 

 

'Dear SangHee, Watch the video in the camera ^^ From, Yoseob :p' 

 

Hmm? I on the camera and watched the video, as instructed. OMG. He saw the weird me. I blushed throughout the video.. 

 

"SangHee. I like You" Yoseob said. I started crying. OMG. Did I confess? To him? And Kissed him? OMG. SangHee, what were you doing? Then at the end, Yoseob's face appeared.

 

"Sanghee. Want to know my reply? Go to the garden" showing his killer smile. I rushed down to the Garden, with tears in my eyes. I wanted to know the answer, yet afraid of rejection.. Then, a pat on my shoulder. I turned and my lips touched Yoseob's. I could feel myself getting hotter. Is my fever back? Gosh.. I can't believe it.. I am kissing my .. brother. He broke the kiss and looked at me. He wiped off the tears and bend down to whisper,

 

"SangHee. I love you too. Not as a brother, but as a lover" I almost melted, from the heat, from his whisper, from his breathe, from him. 

 

"I Love You. Too" I giggled. He smiled and hugged me. I wish this would never end… 

 

Thank you mother, thank you. I would never have met Yoseob if it wasn't for you. Rest In Peace. I know he will love me like how dad loved you too.. 

 

I love you, mother. I love you, yoseob.