Karen+ Jaejoong = Love

You and Your Bias = LOVE (Currently Closed)

 

Name: Karen

 

Age:18

 

Bias: Kim Jaejoong (DBSK)

 

Side Characters and their roles: Kim Junsu (DBSK) tries to teach Jaejoong english, even though both him and Jaejoong have been studying english and Junsu's english is worse than Jaejoongs XP.

 

Plot: Jaejoong feel in love with a foreign fan, her name is Karen and she cant speak korean at all. Suprisingly with jaejoong, even though he can talk basic greetings in english he can barely speak english as well. Karen has liked Jaejoong for a long time. Jaejoong has started to like Karen, how will he be able to confess if he isn't able to communicate with her? 

 

Thank you very much :) ~ looking forward to reading all of ur oneshots ^ U ^~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N: Because this chapter requires korean and english and I can't possible type in korean >< so if the words are in italics it means that it is english during CONVERSATIONS

 

Language. 

It bonds people, allowing communication to happen between two people. 

However, Some say 'Actions speaks louder than words." 

So, does it really matter? 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Yah! Yah! It is all wrong!" Junsu scolded Jaejoong. 

"What! 'Hello, You are very pretty. Can I get your number?' It is english isn't it!"Jaejoong complained. 

"Yeah but that can't possible be the only line you know right?!" Junsu sighed. Later, they would be having a fan meet and Junsu is trying to get Jaejoong to concentrate on learning english so they would be able to at least communicate with the fans. 

"Yah Yah. Pabo, You do know that my english is better than yours right!" Jaejoong winked, teasing Junsu. Junsu is way more hardworking in learning english but I guess, Jaejoong has talents in language wise. 

"Guys. Lets go!" Manager hyung called out. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Hello! We are JYJ! I am Junsu" Junsu said, trying to as exact as possible but his accent caught up with him. 

"I am Jaejoong!" 

"And, I am Yoochun." They all rehearsed it over and over again in the car, to avoid embarrassment on stage. The fans started screaming, just from a sentence. 

"Well, Lets begin our Album-signing-session!" All of them settled into their sits and got ready for the fans. 

 

"OMG. I LOVE YOU JAEJOONG. I have been such a big fan of you and you know you total changed my life and everything! I used to ---" The fan kept talking and talking and all Jaejoong did was nod his head. He couldn't understand anything except a few words like 'Love you', 'Big fan', 'You', 'I'. Jaejoong signed his name and looked up at the fan who immediately stopped talking. She was captivated by Jaejoong's smile and went on to Yoochun with a dreamy look. 

"Another lovestruck fan" Jaejoong thought as he smiled to himself. 

"H-Hi. I am Karen" Jaejoong looked up. A girl stood infront of him, blushing furiously. She didn't scream and throw him a whole junk of "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"s. He raised his eyebrows and saw the girl blush even more. 

He smiled and signed. She took the album and continued to walk, not stopping for Yoochun or Junsu. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

O-M-G. Did he like SMILE AT ME. Gosh, get a grip Karen! He smiles at, every fan. I took a deep breath and looked at the signed-only-by-jaejoong album. 

It wrote: 

 

Karen, 

+82 XX XXXX YYYY (censored as Jaejoong would kill me if I revealed his number)

 

Huh? 

What.. 

Is this his number?

OMG. Did he give me his number.

 

I slapped myself. 

Pinched myself. 

Is this reality or fantasy? 

 

I took out my phone and slowly keyed in the numbers written on the album. Then, I stopped myself. Isn't he still sitting down there, signing albums, entertaining fans? If I call now, I would interrupt him right.. But then again, this number could be a fake. I shook my head, trying to knock off all my thoughts and left the mall, the place of the fan meet. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Can you like stop staring at your phone?" Yoochun complained. Apparently, the gestures and movement of Jaejoong continuously is irritating Yoochun. A lot. 

"Can't a man have his own privacy, and freedom to check his phone?!" Jaejoong replied, sarcastically.     

Just then, the phone rings. 

"H-Hello?"

"Hey. Karen right?" Jaejoong smiled, thinking about how she is probably flustered at the other side of the phone. 

"Y-Yeah.." Still embarrassed? Hmm, Jaejoong turned around to see Yoochun staring at him. Not a very ideal place to talk with a fangirl. He knows that the company is against it but then again, fan service is vital right? 

"How about this, meet at BlackBunny Coffee shop in an hour time" She is a girl, she needs time to prepare right? Smiling at the thought of her dressing up for him.

"O..Okay.." Now then, time to prepare disguise! 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Indeed, they met.

They talked, even with the barrier. 

Funny thing is, they actually taught each other their language! 

Slowly, feelings developed.. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"I…I love..

"ARGHHH, How in the hell am I going to say that to her?!" Jaejoong sighed in frustration. 

"Say that you love her?" Junsu startled Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong sighed in reply. 

"You know, you don't have to tell it to her. Show it." Junsu smiled. 

Show it? 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

 

"The mall?" Karen asked. Whenever they went out together for a cup of coffee and all, it would be some where private due to Jaejoong's identity. 

"The one where we met. If you remember that is" How could she ever forget? It was more of a surprise to her that HE could remember. 

"Of course. Okay then" Karen smiled at her phone, and sighed. 

If only he could be hers. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

 

If only she could be his. 

"Get yourself back up! Confession time start… now" Jaejoong smiled as he looked around the mall. No one knows of his cover yet so.. Jaejoong smirked behind his mask. 

Then you saw her. 

"Target spotted." Jaejoong whispered into his mic. On que, a small boy ran over to her and passed her a pink balloon. She gave a cute questioning look but just smiled after the boy ran away. 

Part 1, completed. 

"Move on." Slowly, people came around holding blue balloons and passed it to her, one by one. Again, the puzzled look. Now, it is his turn. He holds his balloon tightly and walked towards her. 

 

 

As planned, everyone moved away and only Jaejoong and Karen was left, standing in the middle of the lobby. 

 

"I am like this blue balloon. Every single blue balloon was passed to you by a stranger, I was also once a stranger to you. But," Jaejoong then popped the balloon in his hand with a needle and it showed a pink balloon. (It is like a pink balloon inside a blue balloon!) 

 

".. I will change just to match you. Will you accept?" Holding his balloon out, He watches Karen's expression. She was about to cry, then, she let go of all the balloons that she had and went to jump onto Jaejoong and hugged him. 

 

No words were spoken but they both understood, Love has no barriers.