8장

Back From Beginning

Yaerin's POV

I sat down on bed reminiscing everything that happened last night. From the party, to the park. Everything was still vivid in my mind.
I couldn't get Myungsoo off my mind. The way he talks, the way he smiles. For some reason, it made me happy being with him. The moment I was starting to get lost in my thoughts about Myungsoo, my phone rang. 
"Hello?"
"Rin, let me up."
"Woohyun, it's early in the morning. You know Junsu oppa checks up on me every morning before he leaves for work right?"
"I know. Hurry up, open up."
"Ara, ara."
I hung up my phone and opened my window. I looked down and saw Woohyun smiling brightly at me. I giggled and motioned him to go up.
He climbed up my balcony and went in my room. "I missed you." He pouted and suddenly jumped on me. I fell back a bit but regained my balance. I felt my face turning red as his arms were wrapped around my waist. I'd say his arms were a perfect fit around my body.
I pushed him off and playfully punched him, "It was just two days we haven't seen each other." I chuckled and laid back down on my bed.
He smiled and laid down beside me, "I know. But..Nice pj's by the way."
I looked down and remembered that I was only wearing short shorts and a tank top. I pushed him off my bed, "Turn around. I'm going to change!"
I heard him laugh as I rummaged through my closet. "Rin, I don't mind. You look hot."
That's it. My face looks like a tomato now.
My heart started pounded like crazy. I quickly grabbed a hoodie and put it on. I turned around and Woohyun was just looking through my bookshelf.
"What are you doing now?" I asked as I sat back down on the bed watching him look through the shelf.
"You still have it?" 
I looked at him, "What?"
"This!" He pulled out a small journal, with a bunch of stars and constellations on it.
"Of course." I smiled at him.
He went on my bed and laid down, resting his head on my lap. As he was reading through our writings and journal entries on OUR special book, I remembered the years where we used to hang out. Junsu oppa never knew that Woohyun would come by every morning and climb up in my room. Well actually, Junsu oppa never met Woohyun till the bus incident.

"I remember this!" Woohyun suddenly spoke as he pointed at a page. I bent down and looked at the page.

December 3; Our First Date

Woohyun

I took Yaerin out on a skating date. We had lots of fun. Right Rin?

Yaerin

It wasn't a date >//< Yes, we had fun.

I chuckled as I stared at the polaroid picture of Woohyun and I underneath all the writing. We were lying down on the ice. It was just after we both took a fall while skating. 

"You at skating." I .
"I don't!" He whined.
I laughed and ruffled his hair, "Alright Alright."

"I'll teach you to skate." Woohyun winked at Yaerin as he held her hands. She laughed, "I didn't know you can skate."
Woohyun smiled, "Watch."
He let go of Yaerin's hands and swiftly glided around the rink, dodging the people who were also skating. He slowly came to a gently stop in front of Yaerin, "Now you see how pro I am?" He held out his hand to her, "Come on."
Yaerin giggled and nodded as she let go of the handle of the rink. Yaerin was holding onto Woohyun's hands as he skated backwards, while Yaerin was skating forwards.
"I'm skating!" Yaerin giggled happily and looked at Woohyun. Woohyun chuckled, "I'm letting go now."
Yaerin's eyes widened, "Hyun, don't you dare."
Woohyun smirked, "Watch me." He slowly let go of Yaerin's hands, who refused to let go. They were now pulling each other. Woohyun pulling away, but Yaerin pulling him back.
"Yah. Yaerin let goooo~ You'll never lea-"
Yaerin suddenly slipped and pulled Woohyun down with her.
They looked at each other and started laughing from their failure. Woohyun knew it was a moment worth capturing, so he pulled out his phone above their faces, "Smile~"

Woohyun's POV

I tried to calm my heart down. Everytime I'm with Yaerin, I feel like my heart will explode any moment. I tried my best hiding my feelings for her, and it seems to be going well. I'm planning to confess to her soon, before it's too late.

I sat up from her lap and put the book back in the shelf, "Let's go out today."
She looked at me, "Sure, but where?"
"Anywhere."

"Hey Yae-"
We both looked at the door and found Myungsoo standing by the door, his eyes widened at the sight, but it soon turned into a glare.
"What is he doing here?" He asked as he looked at me.
"Can't I visit my best friend?" I emphasized as I looked at him.
He scoffed, "You are so dead."
He looked at Yaerin, "Sorry Rin."

He walked away, "Junsu hyung!!!"
I looked at Yaerin for help, and she just smiled reassuringly as she took my hand and followed Myungsoo
.

 

Yaerin and I were sitting down on the couch with Myungsoo and Junsu hyung sitting down on the couch across from us.
"Explain." Junsu hyung spoke as he crossed his arms and looked at Yaerin.
Yaerin looked down, "I-"
"It's my fault. I.. I always come by every morning for the past..4 years." I looked at Junsu hyung who was looking at me with wide eyes. 
"So it was you?"
I nodded, "I'm really sorry hyung. It's just that Yaerin was having a hard time in those years and I was just there to comfort her. So I came every morning and I guess it just became our routine."
I held Yaerin's hand as I looked at Junsu hyung. He didn't have any facial expression. He just nodded, "I see. But Woohyun, next time, just come by the front door."
"YAH HYUNG ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET HIM GO THAT EASY?" Myungsoo complained at Junsu hyung. I rolled my eyes at Myungsoo and he shot me a death glare.
"It's not like they did it. Yaerin's not like that." Junsu hyung looked at Yaerin, "Right Rin?"

Yaerin smiled, "Ne. Thanks oppa." She stood up and hugged hyung. "Sorry for keeping it from you."
Junsu hyung chuckled, "I knew that you had a visitor every morning. You seriously are just terrible at keeping secrets."
"Whatever." Myungsoo mumbled and went up to his room. I smirked and turned to Junsu hyung, "Hyung, is it okay if I take Yaerin out for today?"
Junsu hyung nodded, "Bring her home before 10pm."
I stood up and bowed, "Thanks hyung. I'll come by later and pick her up."
I gave Yaerin a hug, "I'll text you when I come by."
Yaerin's cheeks turned pink from the contact, "Yeah, alright."

I was making my way to the door when Junsu hyung held me back, "Are you dating my sister?"
I looked at Yaerin who's eyes were widened, "Oppa, we're just friends!" 
Just...friends.. I forced a smile and shook my head, "Aniyo. Just..friends."


Woohyun and Yaerin's date next chapter! I'll try and post it up later!^^