9장

Back From Beginning

Woohyun's POV

I breathed out as I waited for Rin to come out. I didn't go in since Myungsoo would probably start a fight with me for all I know. No, I'm not scared of that puny little death note kid.
I fixed my collar, "Okay, today's the day you'll confess to her. You can do it. Hwaiting!" I did a little fist pump in the air. "You can do it W-"
"Ahem."

I turned around and I saw Junsu hyung with his arms crossed as he was leaning on the door frame. He smirked, "Confessing to my sister?"
I gulped and nodded, "I really like your sister and if she accepts my confession, I promise I would take good care of her as if my life depended on it."
He looked up and down at me and nodded, "Alright then."
I felt my face lit up as I bowed at him, "Thanks hyung." He chuckled and nodded, "Yeah. But just to let you know, Myungsoo is after her too."
I just nodded, "Yeah, I know."

"Woohyun!" Yaerin popped out from behind Junsu hyung as she hooked her arms into mine. I blushed slightly, "You look pretty as always."
Her cheeks turned pink as a smile crept up from her face, "Thanks."
"Yah. You two get going now." Junsu hyung waved his arms at us as he added, "Bring her home in one piece!"
I chuckled, "Ne hyung! Don't worry!"
"Bye Oppa!" 

"For the rest of the day, you'll only be with me, okay?" I winked at Yaerin as she stared back blankly at me.
"Well, I kinda have no choice?" She giggled and hooked her arms with mine, "Where shall we go first?"
"Yeongdeungpo Times Square,"
"Oh alr- wait what? What are we going to do there?" She asked as she continued trailing along with her hands still hooked onto mine.
"I want to buy you pretty clothes and all those little things," I smiled in contentment as we rode onto the bus.
We took a seat by the window, this time, I had the window seat to avoid those weird people again.
"Are my clothes really that ugly?" She asked as she pouted.
"What? No that's not what I meant! I mean-" I started to panic as she suddenly laughed.
"Calm down Hyun! I was just kidding. But seriously, I don't want you to buy me things!"
"Why not?" I asked feeling a bit hurt.
"Because I don't want you spending your money on me!"
"But I want to."
"No,"
"Just for today? Please?" I looked at her with puppy dog eyes as I held her hands to my chest. 
She looked at me intently and sighed, "Alright. Just for today. I'll pay you back next time okay?"
"I won't let you pay back. Take today as...a gift from the person who lo....ves you," I dragged my words carefully, not wanting to say anything that would make her freak out.
Her cheeks tinted into a light shade of pink as she chuckled, "Alright, I'll take that persuasion,"

 

Yaerin's POV

"Why is this mall...so freaking big?!" I exclaimed as Woohyun and I walked in the shopping mall. 
"That, or maybe you're just too freaking small," 
I glared at him, "I am not small!"
"Oh yeah?" He suddenly stopped and went in front of me as he towered my figure with his slim, godlike, perfect tall body.
"Whatever" I mumbled in defeat as I went around him and walked straight, as I crossed my arms.
"Heeey, don't be so sensitive~"
"I'm not."
"Smile."
"There's no reason for me to,"
He suddenly stopped in front of me again and leaned down to match his eye level with mine.
"The reason for you to smile, is now standing in front of you,"
My cheeks began to heat up as I pushed him away, "Your ugliness is burning my eyes,"
"You did NOT just call THE Nam Woohyun ugly, missy. I am the most perfect person in the world," He joked as he put his hands to his chin as we wiggled his eyebrows at me.
I laughed, "Ew, stop! Please!"
He smiled and put his arms around me, "That's more I like it. You're much more beautiful when you smile,"
Oh there goes my heart again. About to explode.

Myungsoo's POV

"I am going to die. I can't live like this!" I yelled in frustration as I ruffled my hair. Yaerin can't just be with a guy for the whole day. Especially HIM.
"Hyung! I'm leaving, don't bother preparing dinner! I'm going to eat outside with my friends!" I grabbed my phone and wallet as I closed the door behind me.
Let's hang out. I texted my close friend, Sungyeol. 

The truth is, we're not really going to hang out. More of a.. stakeout.

 


Uh-Oh. Myungsoo's up to no good. 
Woohyun's confession is near. Prepare yourself my little darlings!
Please comment and subscribe eh? <3