4장

Back From Beginning

Myungsoo's POV

"No. I said I don't want any." I replied to Woohyun for the 4th time.

"Dude you sure?" He said as he greasily smiled at me, handing me a bowl of soup right into my face.
I pushed his hand away glaring at him, "Get that away from me." Geez what the does Yaerin see in this guy..

"Well, okay then." He said as he put the bowl down and sat beside me just staring at me.

I looked at him without any expression whatsoever.
"What?"
"Why'd you leave her?" He suddenly asked.
I felt my heart stop. So he knows

"It's none of your business." I replied as I looked away and continued playing on my phone.
"You have no idea how much she cried because of you." He suddenly said.

I looked at him, still not giving any emotions. I stayed silent as I looked at him.
"What is she to you?" I asked him.

"I love her."

Before I could even say anything or better yet, pounce on that stupid bastard, Yaerin came running in with a bunch of new bandages.

"Myungsoo, I sit up!" She said cheerfully as she sat down on my bed. I watched her unwrap my bandages as she turned to Woohyun, "What did you talk about?" She asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"You guys need to hang out together! Get to know each other? Both of my best friends!" She said as she finished replacing my bandages.

"Um, you know what, I have to go run some errands for umma. I'll see you around Yaerin~" He said as he went up to her and hugged her.

I looked at both of them, as I saw Yaerin burn up. I scoffed, "Don't you have some errands to attend to?" I asked as I cut them off. 
Woohyun pulled away as he looked at me and smiled, "See you around Myungsoo." 
I nodded at him as I watched the greasy tree leave.

"You seem mean to Woohyun." She pouted as she sat back down at the end of my bed.
"No I'm not."
"Tsch. Yeah you are."
"No I'm not."
"Whatever." She replied as she laid back, her head resting on my lap. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as she looked up at me. 
"What do you think I'm doing?" She asked.
"Only couples do this." I replied as I tried to calm my rapidly beating heart down.

She stayed silent. She was about to sit up when I pulled her back down to lie down on my lap again.

She stared at me and I stared back, our eyes never leaving each others.

"Let's stay like this for a while.. I.. I miss doing this with you." I said almost in a whisper.

She plainly looked at me as I saw her cheeks slowly turn pink. I smiled as I leaned down, our faces centimeters apart.
Her eyes widened, "What are you doing..." She said, her voice shaking.

"..What do you think I'm doing?" I replied as I leveled my lips onto hers, placing a gentle kiss on her. I pulled away as looked at her reaction. She blankly looked at me as she sat up, avoiding my eyes.

"We..were over." She said quietly as she touched her lips.
"But that doesn't mean we can start again."

She looked at me, tears dreading to fall. "I'm sorry, I...."
I smiled at her, "I know. You like him don't you?"

She nodded, still avoiding my eyes.

I looked down, "I never wanted to leave you...But.. It's too late now, is it?" I looked back up, as she looked back at me not saying a word. She forced a smile and stood up as she changed the topic, "I'm going to go to Oppa's work and give him his lunch. I'll be right back." 

I just nodded and laid back down on my bed. *Why the hell did I kiss her* I thought. But my lips curved into a smile, "I still love the feeling of her lips onto mine." I mumbled.

The following day, I was feeling much better and decided to go take out Yaerin since it's a Sunday.
"You ready?" I knocked on her door. 
"Yeah, i'll be right down." She replied.

I ate breakfast with hyung since it was taking a while for Yaerin to come down.
"Myungsoo-ah!" She called me, making my head turn to her. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a simple dress, her hair up in a bun.

"You look pretty today. Is that Woohyun kid taking you out on a date again or what?" Junsu hyung making my blood boil in jealousy for no reason.

"Hyung. I'm taking her out on a date." I winked at him as we pounded fists.
"Date? Yah. It's not a-"
"You agreed. So it's a date." I said to Yaerin. 
She pouted, "But it's not!"

I felt my heart sink a little, "Whatever. Let's just go. See you later hyung." I stormed out of the house first leaving Yaerin behind.
"Hey slow down!" She whined as she ran and caught up beside me. "Geez. You were in a good mood just a few minutes ago." She mumbled.

I scoffed and walked faster while she also quickened her pace. "Where are we going?"
"Theatres" I simply replied not showing any emotion whatsoever.
"You're mad" She suddenly said, but still ignoring her.
"I've known you since we were little, we dated, I know you too well." She simply said as if 'dated', take note, PAST TENSE, didn't mean that much to her anymore.

"Whatever." I replied. I looked at the corner of my eyes and she was pouting, causing me to chuckle a bit.
"What?" She asked.
"You look funny when you pout." I .
"Tsch. Woohyun oppa said i'm cute when I pout." 

I felt myself growing angry just hearing his name come out of .
"We're together, and you still keep mentioning Woohyun. It's always Woohyun, Woohyun, Woohyun! Why can't you stop mentioning his name just for today!?" I raised my voice causing her to stare at me with disappointment and sadness in her eyes.

"Yaerin, I-"
"Forget it. Whatever. I won't mention his name. Okay? Happy?" She said as she walked in front of me.
To be honest, it made me happy. But seeing she was upset that I raised my voice at her, I ran to her and grabbed her by the waist, "Today, I will make you fall in love with me all over again."

She froze as she looked at me, "What?"
"Nothing. Let's go!" I grinned as I pulled her by her waist, closer to me.

We arrived at the theatres soon after and headed to our seats.
"If you ever get scared, you're welcome to-"
"Shut up Myungsoo."

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks, "Our little Yaerin has gotten fiesty ever since I left Korea huh?"
She slapped my hand away, "Yah."
"It's not my fault you had me changed my ways when you left.." She mumbled to herself, but loud enough for me to hear.
"I like fiesty." I suddenly said as I smiled at her.

"You mister, have gotten greasier." She said as she flicked my forehead. "You must be hitting on girls with that handsome face of yours in Japan I assume."

"Hey I only had one girl in my heart.." I admitted, causing her to smile and blush.
"...Still think I'm handsome eh? Ah, some things just don't change." I as I leaned closer to her face, raising my eyebrows.
"I didn't say that." She lied.
"You did."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did baby~"
"I'm not your baby."
"You will be."

"HEY YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS SHUT UP OR GET OUT!" Some random guy from the back yelled clearly annoyed at us.
I looked back and glared at the fat dude, "Shut up fatty. The movie hasn't even started yet."
Yaerin held me down as we both laughed to ourselves. I facepalmed myself, "Oh God that was a terrible comeback." 

She giggled, "You improved! Still terrible, but you improved!" She mocked me as she clapped her hands pretending to cheer for me.

We both continued to laugh but shut up as soon as the movie started. I gave her one last glance as she did the same. She simply smiled at me and turned back to the movie screen.

My heart raced as I saw her smile. My feelings for her never changed. It seems as if everything she does, it makes me fall for her even more. ..i still love you Yaerin-ah. I thought as I looked away, hoping to get her back soon.


sorry for the late update! I got lazy and yeah. I'll try to update more frequently!
Please comment on what you think! ^^