3장

Back From Beginning

Yaerin's POV

After a big scolding by Junsu oppa, Woohyun left shortly to receive another scolding from his parents. I headed upstairs to change into my pyjamas when the house seemed a little too quiet. I put on my hoodie and went across to Myungsoo's room.

"Hey are you still awake?" I asked as I knocked on the door. No answer. He must be asleep I thought. "Umm, good night then Myungsoo."

I went back to my room and plopped down on my bed. I pulled out my phone and saw 8 texts and 2 calls from Myungsoo. Something felt off. I knew something was wrong.
As I read through his messages, I felt my heart race. It was already around 3 am in the morning, and Junsu oppa was already in his room. Why the hell didn't he remember to tell me!?
I hurriedly got out of my bed and opened Myungsoo's room. I was right. He was gone.

I ran downstairs and put on my sneakers as I ran out of the house. The neighborhood was quiet as I ran street to street. "MYUNGSOO-AH!" I yelled as I felt tears streaming down my face. Please be okay I thought. 
My neighborhood isn't that dangerous, but there's always a gang out there waiting to just pounce on someone for fun.
I ran and ran looking through the streets and alleys.
"MYUNGSOO-AH!!!" I yelled once more. I stopped trying to catch my breath as I heard something crash from the alleyway. I looked up and saw a person crawling out, bleeding vigorously. no.

I ran to the person, who I could recognize anywhere. 
"Myungsoo..Myungsoo." I said as I kneeled down, taking him into my arms. His face was bloody and bruised up. His white vneck shirt drenched with his own blood.

I felt my tears streaming out as I hugged him and he winced in pain. "You shouldn't have gone out to look for me!" I cried as I hugged him, not caring whether his blood got onto me.

"At least you're safe." He said as he forced a smile as he pulled away from me. "Help me up?" He asked still not wiping the smile off his face.

He had his arm around me, as he limped while we walked down the street towards the house. 

"I'll call oppa to come pick us up and bring you to the hospital." I said as I tried to be strong, not wanting him to worry about me more.

"Yah, I'm fine. Look? Just a few scratches." He said.
I glared at him, "SCRATCHES?! ARE YOU FU-" Before I could even say anymore, he leaned down and kissed me. My heart stopped there and then.
He pulled away and smiled, "All better."

 

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up on my bed, covered in bandages. I turned to my side as I winced but found Yaerin sitting on my bed, with her head leaning on the headboard. I smiled to myself as I thought about the kiss last night, but at the same time, wondering if she felt the same way as I did when I kissed her.

I struggled to get up and limped towards the door to head downstairs and help out with breakfast.
"Where do you think you're going?" I stopped in place as I turned around and found Yaerin getting out of bed. Before I knew it, she dragged me back to bed. "Stay here. I'll help out oppa. You need to rest."

She headed out the door when I called her, "Yaerin?"
"Yeah?"
"..Don't make me worry ever again."
She chuckled, "I should be the one to say that..."
I stayed silent as I simply smiled at her.
"And Myungsoo, I'm sorry... If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in this-"
"It's not your fault." 

Few hours later...

"Breakfast is served!" 
I sat up and saw Yaerin with a tray of food as she walked to my bed, "I'll be your nurse until you get better." She said as she gave me one of her eye smiles.
I felt my heart race.
"Do I need to spoon feed you?" She asked uncomfortably. I chuckled, "Isn't that one of the jobs of nurses?"
She sighed as she scooted closer to my bed. "Fine. Eat up."

We were in the middle of laughing and joking around about our past lives when her phone suddenly rang. 
She looked at the screen and turned to me, "Uh..be right back!" She said as she went out of the room.

"Today? I'm sorry Woohyun, I can't. I'm taking care of Myungsoo."
I smiled to myself knowing she won't be able to hang out with that guy til I recover. One point for me.
"Hahaha, are you jealous? Well, you can come here and help me-"
"NO!" I yelled.

Yaerin peeked through the door as she glared at me, "We're you eavesdropping?" She asked.
With no emotion written on my face, I looked at her plainly, "It's not eavesdropping when I can hear everything you're saying because of your big mouth."
Her eyes widened as she held her phone to , "I'll talk to you later Woohyun. I've got some business to take care of."
I gulped knowing what will come next. 
She walked slowly, closer to me as she glared, "What did you say?"
"Nothing."

She smiled evily as she finally reached the sides of my bed. 
My eyes widened in fear as I went under my blanket, "I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep. Bye. Thanks."
I suddenly felt something on me, Oh sh-
Before I could even do anything, Yaerin had already tackled me. 
"YOU CAN'T TACKLE AN INJURED PERSON! IT'S LIKE TORTURE!!!! HYYYYUNNNG!" I cried for help as Yaerin showed no mercy.

 

"...Can we stay like this forever?"

"...Until the very end."  I said as I held her close to me.


I'M BACK! It's summer vacation~~ :)
I'm sorry, I'm not good at writing sappy stuff. TT~TT
Please comment and subscribe!^^