chapter 6

She's lovely

Seohyun was assigned to paint the walls. 

She never did any work being well a rich kid the maids do all the work for here whether she admit it or not. 

From a far jaeseop was having a good laugh as she watch seohyun trying to hold the brush

"she seriously doesn't know how to do it"some of the girls said complaining at seohyun's work. 

jaeseop decide to approach seohyun. he grabbed her hand and told her how to properly hold the brush. 

"that's how you do it."jaeseop said "thanks."seohyun said "girls were already complaining so I just had to approach you."jaeseop said. 

"ah i see."seohyun said "go away I think I already know how to do it."seohyun said "then do it yourself."jaeseop said without any warning he loose his hand away from seohyun. 

"at least say something."seohyun said "why do you want me badly to be next to you?"jaeseop said

"gosh you assume things alot don't you?"seohyun said "I assume things that are only real."jaeseop said whisphering it on seohyun's ears. 

seohyun step on jaeseop's right foot with her heels. "yah!"jaeseop said in pain. 

after an hour of discussion someone soon arrived it was one of jaeseop's family car that he assume it's either his mom or his sister. 

jiyeon step out of the car with a wide smile on her face."oppa."she said as she caught a sight of his brother getting out on one of  the rooms. 

"how's the school improvement work?"jiyeon said "It's doing good I guess."jaeseop said as he tried to keep the foot that seohyun recently just step on. 

but unfortunately jiyeon saw it. "who did that to you?"jiyeon said "no one."jaeseop said "no oppa who did that to you? your lying."jiyeon said. 

"WHO DID THIS TO MY OPPA?"jiyeon shouted that caught everyone's attention all of there hands pointed on seohyun. 

she turned around to see who's screaming and was shock to saw that familiar face once again. 

"joo hyun unnie?"jiyeon said "seohyun."she correct her. "It's been a while."she said as she run to hugged her.

seohyun didn't had another move instead of pushing the young girl away from her she hugged her back. "I miss you soo much unnie."jiyeon said "don't cry your make up will messed up."seohyun said.

"yeah it's been a while."seohyun said "your really grown up now do you still get scared of thunder?"seohyun joke at the younger girl.

"not anymore unnie."she said with a smile on her face. 

"so your the one who did that to my oppa?"jiyeon said "uh uhmm yeah."seohyun weakly smile. "he deserves it."jiyeon said giving his brother a merong. 

"why are you here any ways?"jaeseop said "school got cancel so I'm here."jiyeon said.

"man another mouth to feed."jaeseop said "Ignore him."seohyun said "I know unnie."jiyeon said 

Jaeseop is happy at least seohyun still treat his sister the same way as before. jiyeon have help in the work "sleep well."seohyun said as she put on the blanket on her. 

seohyun pretty much can't fall asleep unless it's her own house, so she decide to sat down on a bench outside. 

jaeseop sat next to her "can't fall asleep?"jaeseop said "mind your won business."seohyun said "why did you treat her differently than me?"jaeseop said.

"because she don't know a thing when everything have happen."seohyun said "but why did you treat me roughly?"jaeseop said "I hate you alot."seohyun said. 

"then hit me."jaeseop said "have you gone crazy?"jaeseop said "I promise I won't fight back."jaeseop said "come on hit me."jaeseop said "just to lessened the pain."jaeseop said.

seohyun hit jaeseop gently but it soon get harder and harder as tears started to fall in her eyes. 

"jerk! of all the people I trusted the most why does it have to be you?"seohyun said jaeseop didn't speak a word. 

jaeseop pulled her into a hugged and this time she didn't resist it.