chapter 2

She's lovely

Seohyun classes all went well, except for one teacher who is probably hating on her. At the parking lot seohyun look around to check if her friends were here but saw something else.

It was jaeseop with two girls both on his shoulders, the two stare at each other but seohyun soon walk away from him. while this time jaeseop did not  do a thing about it "aj do you know her?"one of the girls said. "who doesn't know her? that's seo's only daughter,the owner of a multibillion company in korea she was born in a family of doctors, lawyers and businessman too"jaeseop said "oh i see but she look so plain for a heiress"the girl said. "don't talk about her like that you don't know her"jaeseop said. 

"I'm sorry AJ"one of the girls said. "so where are we going again?"the girl said. 

"never mind I don't think I can still hang out with you two"jaeseop said. 

Seohyun went home and drop all her things on the table.

She met the person that she never wish to meet again. "Kim Jaeseop" seohyun pulled something from her drawer.

It was a picture of a lady around her mid 30's and a 8 year old seohyun next to her.

"omma he's the reason why I lost you, his whole family they betray us, I hate them so much."seohyun said 

She have suffered so much because of his family jaeseop parents betrayal....

Her mom disappeared all of a sudden and was just seen dead there were no exact explanation on who's really behind her mother's death she was left devastated she soon space out from everyone else including her best friend kim jaeseop. 

seohyun fell asleep crying and woke up with the sun rays hitting on her face through a open window that she forget to pull the curtain. 

She put that picture back on the drawer and went to school. 

This time jaeseop is waiting for her. 

"what do you want?"seohyun said. "I'm just here to say hi"jaeseop said "I don't need your greeting"seohyun said. "what's up with you? you don't act that cold before where did joohyun go?"jaeseop said. "where did she go?"seohyun said. "yes I wanna know where did she go?!"jaeseop said. 

"you and your family killed her a long time ago"seohyun said as she point at jaeseop. "seohyun don't tell me you believe that rumor?"jaeseop said. "It wasn't a rumor I heard my father talking about it!"seohyun said..

"appa told me your parents betray us! we almost went bankrupt because of your parents!"seohyun said. 

"don't believe things, while just hearing one side of the story seohyun everything was just a rumor!"jaeseop said. 

"seohyun go back before let start again as best friends like before"jaeseop said. "do you think I can do that how would you explained my mom's sudden death?"seohyun said. 

jaeseop froze on his spot while seohyun walk away from him. 

everything changed now she hates him so much.. that cheerful girl she new became cold as ice. 

seohyun why did you believe everything that they told you, you should have at least wait for me to tell you everything. jaeseop thought as he tightened his fist and watch seohyun walk away from him.