chapter 3

She's lovely

Jaeseop rush home and hurriedly went upstairs to his room.

"what's his problem?"his mom said. "I don't know"jiyeon said as she shake her head. 

"check on him, I never seen your brother that mad besides... well except when someone stole his favorite candy back then."his mom said. "mom please he is all grown up now"jiyeon smile at her mom. 

Jaeseop needs to cool down after seohyun just broke down all of a sudden he don't know how to react about it. 

He felt selfish that he only think of himself, he never realize how hurt is seohyun. 

"your not the only one shocked about it"jaeseop said as he lied down on his bed. 

soon he was soon interupted by his thoughts when his jiyeon enter the room. 

"are you okay? you kinda look mad"jiyeon said as he sat at the end of his brother's bed. "when did you started to care?"jaeseop said. 

"sigh, you know I have always care although your a jerk and a playboy brother"jiyeon smile at him "do you still remeber seohyun?"jaeseop said. "you mean joo hyun unnie right?"jiyeon said. "I met her today for the first time after 10 years"jaeseop smile. 

"really?, you should be happy then"jiyeon smile "no I wasn't happy about it"jaeseop said. "why?"jiyeon said. "I tried to talk to her, but she just broke down all of a sudden"jaeseop said. 

"oppa I think you should prove to her that she is wrong"jiyeon said. "I wish"jaeseop said. "we don't have anything to do with that right?"jiyeon said. "of course our parents are the best they won't do anything to harm others"jaeseop said as he ruffled his sister's hair. "oppa"jiyeon smile and hugged her brother. "yeah our parents didn't do it"jiyeon said. 

Jaeseop realized he wasn't the only one affected by that rumor jiyeon is still bringing it inside her heart.. 

meanwhile seohyun was at the dorm's cafeteria when the land lady approach her. 

"seohyun someone wants to see you"the land lady said as she point through the door.

It's her step mom, she walk towards her and sat next to her. 

"how have you been?"she said. "I'm okay"seohyun said "I'm sorry by the way I acted before"she said. "don't worry about it"seohyun said. "you look like you haven't had enough sleep, you should have stayed in one of our houses around here"she said. "omma, don't worry about me"seohyun said. "seohyun~ah are sure your okay?"she repeat herself again. "omma!"seohyun said. "you know, your my everything honey I don't have a real daughter nor son, I only have you so don't be mad if I get worried alot  when it comes to you okay?"she said as she hold seohyun hand. 

seohyun remeber the day she met her, she was all upset about his father married someone else after her mom 7th year death anniversary . she was a really nice woman. but of course seohyun didn't really like her at first. 

flashback

a 15 year old seohyun stare as the door open and there he saw his father with another woman. "joo hyun~ah this is doctor lee, your new mom"his father said. 
 

"what? appa?"seohyun said. as she walk away from them.

she went to her room and the woman followed her she sat at the end of the bed.. while the woman kneel down to stay on her level. "your pretty, joo hyun dr. lee don't have anyone can I call you my daughter?"the woman said. 

"no you can't replace my mom!"seohyun said. "no, don't think like that I won't replaced her she will always have that"the woman said as she point through her heart. "but can I have a few piece of it?"the woman said. 

seohyun eyes widened "I'll try, I'll give it a try"seohyun said.

The woman wasn't that selfish as she thought she was so she decide to give her a chance. 

end

"to tell you the truth I met my former bestfriend"seohyun said "then you should be happy then?"she said. "no he was the reason that's why I lost my real mom"seohyun said. "seohyun"she said. 

"don't hold that grudge let it go"she said. "omma how could I do it? everytime I look on him I can see pain"seohyun said. "seohyun do you still want him back in your life?"her mom said. 

seohyun just nod. "then you have to let go of that"her mom said. "omma I don't know how"seohyun said "try to do it honey, your strong enough"her mom said. "I will always be here for you"she added.