chapter 4

She's lovely

Seohyun carefully park her car on the parking lot and headed to one of the club that she have been aiming to be with. 

she knock on the door, and after her first knock someone open it for her. 

"Hi welcome to the Ladies Club I'm the president Kim Taeyeon!"she greeted she's a tiny yet cheerful girl, seohyun thought to herself. 

"are you here to be a member?"taeyeon said. "uhm yeah, I think so"seohyun said. "then welcome!"taeyeon said as she stand up from sitting on one of the desk.

"we have a total of well 175 members right now"she smile at her. "but since your the only one with real confidence to approach us welcome to the elite club!"taeyeon said proudly.

"this is tiffany and yes I'm taeyeon!. what's your name honey?"she said. "seohyun"seohyun said. "TAETISEO!"taeyeon said. "sweet!"tiffany said....

"at last she finally spoke up "taeyeon said. "I just need to finish my nails and they need to get dried too, so I'll give you a hugged later okay?"tiffany smile at her.

now let's get to work. 

"here"tiffany said handing seohyun a basket full of pink carnation. "what are we gonna do with this?"seohyun said."sell it fund raising"tiffany said as she pick up one for herself too. "hey you, pick one too"tiffany said towards taeyeon. 

"okay"taeyeon pouted. 

the three went out the room and stand up in front of the building. 

"carnations! pink carnations! for single and people in a relationship it's going to make you happy XD!"taeyeon said. jaeseop is passing by at that building when he caught a sight of a familiar face. "seohyun."

he is wearing a button down blue shirt, jeans and a sling bag. 

seohyun didn't notice who's infront of her. 

it was jaeseop waving a money infront of her. 

"how much I'm buying all of them"jaeseop said. "oh never mind I'm not selling them for you."seohyun said. tiffany and taeyeon notice how seohyun reacted. "who are you?"taeyeon said. 

"girl? you don't know kim jaeseop?"one of the girls who happen to be buying carnations from taeyeon said. "excuse me am I talking to you?"taeyeon said. 

"uhmm yeah no, I'll get this"the girl said and left. 

"jaeseop I don't like to have a discussion with you today so go"seohyun said. "I wanna buy some carnations"jaeseop said. "seohyun! let him buy some"taeyeon said. 

"for my girls can I have some"jaeseop said handing seohyun the money. 

seohyun got pissed hearing those words and throw all the left carnations at jaeseop. 

"taeyeon, tiffany I'll pay the caranations later... I need to go"seohyun said. 

"uhmm sure okay"the two said in chorus seeing seohyun mad..