chapter 1

She's lovely

Seohyun careully put all her things on her suitcase as she look around her room.

It was a wide room way too much for her. 

"young lady are you sure you don't wanna stay on one of the villa?"mr. lee his father assistant said..

"don't worry I'll be fine"seohyun smile.

seohyun pick up all her luggage as she carefully walk away her room. 

upon reaching the living room she caught a sight of her mother anxiously waiting for her. 

"dear what's with the drama?"her mom said "mom okay 3 years got it?"seohyun smile "whatever if I know you won't last If I bet you would probably last only a week?"her mom said..

"mom trust me I won't go back crying I'll finish college and live on a dorm"seohyun smile..

"gosh"her mom said as she fan herself. 

seohyun grabbed her car keys and headed to the university dorm. 

It was a long drive but it was worth it. "looks like this is going to be fun"seohyun thought to herself. 

seohyun enter the room and look around for the landlady and luckily she found where her office is. 

"I'm seo joo hyun, but you can call me seohyun"seohyun bowed politely.  

"Ms. Seo I have been waiting for you let's go I'll show the room where you'll be staying"the landlady said..

the landlady soon stop at room 121 "here it is"she smile as she open the room with her keys. 

"thanks"seohyun smile as she push all her luggage through..

seohyun look around and the room isn't really that big it was medium size but good enough for her one bed, a study table, a cabinet for her clothes and well a little bit of space and that's it. 

"I can do this, you chose the hard way to finish college seohyun"she thought to herself. 

she unpack all her things and look at her wallet "if you want to live that way I'll give you only this card"his father said "just one card which consist only of her OWN savings and not the money of her family, her dad promise he will pay all her tuition fee though. 

On the other hand jaeseop wasn't paying attention while he  was currently being yelled at . "do you see this?"her mom said "yeah mom duh it's a report card"he said inocently. 

"yeah right and I think you know that you need to pick up the paste"his mom said. 

"mom I'm doing my best!"jaeseop said 

"AJ if I know I heard you only play and chill in school"jiyeon her sister said. "girl where did that oppa go?"jaeseop said..

"oh it went away a long time ago"jiyeon said as she stand up at the dining table "jiyeon! your not yet done with your food!"her mom said. 

"I lost my appetite"jiyeon said "jiyeon!"her mom called her again.

"mom let her she will eat when she get hungry"jaeseop said. 

"where is dad by the way?"jaeseop said. "he's out for a business trip he will be out for few days"his mom said. "oh i see"jaeseop said. 

the next day seohyun prepared for school...

it's her first time attending school from the dorm so she wanna make sure that she will get there early. 

It's a new semester too so she need to pick up her schedule since she didn't have time to do it..-__-

she hurriedly went and run to the office to grabbed her schedule when she accidentally bump into someone..

"ouch watch where your going"she said the guy hurriedly remove his sunglass and stare at her for a moment "joo hyun?"jaeseop said..

seohyun stare at him for a moment "it was kim jaeseop KAJ company only son, former childhood friend until some circumstances lead them on a seperate part. 

"I'm sorry I don't know you"she said straight infront his face..

"SEORORO!"jaeseop shouted as seohyun turned away and walked away from him.

"huh? I knew it was you just by that stand"jaeseop said and smile 

"see ya! joo hyun!"jaeseop said and walk away while seohyun didn't turned around to see him.