Chapter 4

Family, Friends, LOVE

- A't Cho's Residence - 

 

"Yah Kyu-ah wake up! Wakyyy wakyyy baby!" Jessica said while shaking her brother's body.

"Come on Noona, it's just 7 o'clock in the morning and you shouting like hell. And please, stop calling me a baby!" Kyuhyun irritatingly said.

"Whatever little boy, come on now wake up! Let's go shopping!" Jessica said.

"No noona! shop with yourself. The last time i accompanied you to shopping was a disaster" Kyuhyun remembered.

 

Flashback

"Kyu! Let's go to that store, i saw a nice dress come on!" Jessica pointed towards the red store.

'"Noona! You bought an item every stores here in the mall, even in the hardware. Isn't that enough?" Kyuhyun sighed,

"Please Kyu, this is the last store i promise, i just really like that dress" Jessica pleaded.

 

They went to the store and get the dress, but a girl interrupted.

 

"Excuse me Miss, i got that dress first!" The girl ingly said.

"Excuse me too Missy, but i didn't saw you holding this dress before i entered this store" Jessica said.

"I SAID I GOT THAT DRESS FIRST" The girl shouted at  Jessica and grabbed her hair.

"WHAT THE ?! You lady..........*SLAP*." Jessica said and slapped the girl hard.

 

And the two girls continued fighting while Kyuhyun stared at his sister wide-eyed. The he thought that he must stop the catfight happening infront of him.

 

" Hey Miss, you shouldn't be fighting with another girl, your pretty face might be ruined. Give that dress to her." Kyuhyun flirtingly said while touching her cheek.

" Ohh heyy uhh...fine..here Miss, it's your's now." The girl handed the dress to Jessica without looking at her.

 

Jessica paid for the dress, while Kyuhyun was still with the girl. But deep inside he is really irritated and wanted to push that girl off him.

 

"Oh My Pretty Noona! You're done! Come on now! Let's go anywhere!" Kyuhyun excitingly said while pulling his sister.

" Bye Kyuhyun! I'll call you later, Bye Bye!" The girl shouted.

 

" Noonaaaaaa! i told you we shouldn't get inside that store for that goddamn dress!" Kyu said.

"And who told you to stop us with your goddamn flirting skills, i will get this dress even if you didn't interrupt. You know me, *smirks*" Jessica proudly said.

" Whatever Noona! Let's just go home and i hope that f**ckin won't call me later. Please Lord!" Kyuhyun prayed.

 

The siblings went home after the disastrous shopping experience.

 

End of Flashback

 

"No noona! I'm not coming with you, she's too clingy, i hate her, please noona! She called me ten times a day and asked me for a date! Ask Jongin to go with you." Kyuhyun fearingly said.

"Jongin has to do some business with his friends, he's not here today. So please come on Kyu" Jessica pleaded.

"Andwaeyo Noona! Shiro! No!" Kyuhyun said.

"Please Kyu, oh! Seohyun's coming! *smiles*" Jessica hopingly said.

"S.S.Seohyun? She's coming? Why is she coming" Kyuhyun stuttered.

"Yes, Seohyun will be there, with Krystal. And unfortunately with Donghae freak." Jessica sighed,

"Oh Donghae hyung? Oh oh now i know the reason why do you want to go to the mall this early huh" Kyuhyun teased.

"No! I just want to go out that's all. So are you going with me?" Jessica asked.

"Uhm, Fine, but! You should treat me ice cream later on ____store!" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Fine then, get up now or you won't see your Seohyunnie later, come on!" She said.

 

 

 

Hey guy's! Good Morning! I think i wouldn't be able to upate this story for the next days. So yeah! Sorry again for the short chapter. Thanks guysssss! Have a nice day to y'all! =))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me Miss