Chapter 2

Family, Friends, LOVE

 

-Jessica's POV- 

 

Today is the first day of school; I’m going to see my friends again. But unfortunately, I’m going to be with that freak-head the whole year. Jessica said to herself and went downstairs.

 

Hi Mom, Good Morning! She said while munching her breakfast. 

Good Morning Honey! Your brothers left already, you can go with the driver. Her mom said.

Okay Mum, actually the boys had a hard time waking me up. Ha-ha! Bye Mum! Jessica waved at her mom and went off to school.

 

 

-At SM University-

 

Hi Unnies! Seohyun waved at the 7 girls in front of her. 

Hi Seohyunnie! And who is this pretty girl beside you? Taeyeon, the eldest asked.

Oh Unnie, she's my cousin Krystal Jung. Pretty isn't she? Krys, introduce yourself to them, Seohyun said.

Annyeonghaseyo! I am Krystal Jung, freshmen. I came from America. I hope we can be friends, Krystal said shyly.

Hi Krystal, I came from America too. My name is Tiffany Hwang, the girl with eye-smile said.

I'm Choi Sooyoung, the shikshin. Nice to meet you, said the long-legged girl.

Kim Taeyeon, the eldest, said the cute girl.

I'm Kwon Yuri, Friends? Asked the pretty girl.

Kim Hyoyeon, a dancer. Said the blonde-haired girl.

Hi! I'm Im Yoona, *smiles*, the goddess-like girl said.

I'm Lee Sunkyu, but you can call me Sunny, the short but cute girl said

Nice to meet you all. Krystal bowed.

 

Wait, wait, wait.... Where's Jessica Unnie? Why isn't she here? Seohyun asked.

GIRRRRLSSS I'M HEREEEE! Jessica said while panting. Sorry I’m running late.

Its okay Jess, here, we have a new friend. Her name is Krystal Jung and she also came from America. Tiffany introduced.

Hello! I'm Jessica Cho, I also came from America. Nice too meet you! Jessica offered her hand.

Hi Jessica Unnie! Seohyun unnie, isn't she the Jessica who Donghae-oppa mentioned a while ago? She's so pretty, Krystal said to Seohyun. 

Haha! Yes Krys, she's Jessica. She really hates Oppa, Seohyun said while laughing.

Donghae, the freak-head. Too bad he's our classmate, Jessica twitched her lips.

Poor Sica, tiffany said.

Come on girls, we're going to be late. Bye Krystal, see you at lunch, the girls waved at Krystal.

 

 

-Kai's POV- 

 

Where the heck is my classroom? OUCH!  While walking, I bumped into a girl. She's pretty, she dropped her books.

I'm so sorry Miss, let me help you, I said while picking up her books.

Aww, I can't see anything, the girl said while finding her glasses.

I found her glasses, and put it on her. She's really pretty even if she's just wearing t-shirt and jeans.

Thank you! She bowed to me.

Don't mention it, I’m Cho Jongin but you can call me Kai, and you are? I asked her.

I'm Krystal Jung. Nice to meet you Kai. She offered her hand.

I shook her hand and I asked where she is headed to. She said she's going to classroom 1-A, so she is my classmate. I'm so happy.

We're classmates, I’m also going to classroom 1-A. We can go to class together. *smiles awkwardly*

Oh, okay. Wait my books, she asked me.

No, I can carry it. I'm a boy, it would be rude if I’ll let you carry these, I insist.

But......., she said.

No buts! Come on we're going to be late. I pulled her towards the classroom.

 

 

- Kyuhyun's POV-

 

I saw Seohyun standing outside the Principal's Office, I approached her.

Hi Seohyunnie! I greeted her.

Oh hi oppa! How are you? She asked. I'm fine Seo, and you? How's summer?

Neh Oppa, nothing new. She said. I've done training for one month.

Train for what? I wondered.

Taekwondo, Hahahaha! She laughed. She is so cute. You should try it too Oppa. *puppy eyes*

Okay Seohyunnie, wait. Did you get your schedule? I asked her.

Yup, my section is 3-A, she said. 

We're classmates Hyun. Come on, let’s go, I held her hand while walking towards the classroom.

 

 

-Donghae's POV-

 

Hey Eunhyuk, I threw a paper at my best friend Eunhyuk

What now Hae? He said. 

The girls are not yet here. I said to him.

So what? Maybe they're chitchatting about summer, he twitched his lips. Oh they're here! Oh my, where's Jessica?

 

Hi Ice Princess, did you miss me? A hug for oppa, I said while approaching her open arms. 

Hug your face Freak-head, don’t start on me again, she said with her icy glare.

Whatever, Donghae said.

 

Narrator’s POV

The class ended fast, and now it’s time for their lunch.

 

-At SM Cafeteria-

 

AAAAAAAHHHHHH! That Donghae is really ARGGGHHHHH! Jessica shouted.

Hey Jess! Calm Down, all eyes are on us. Taeyeon reprimanded her.

Sorry! Wait! I need to call my brother, he needs to eat now. For a while girls. Jessica said.

You mean Kyuhyun Oppa? He’s too old for that Hahahaha! Seohyun said while laughing.

Not Kyu, remember Jongin? He’s studying here now, freshmen. Jessica said.

Ahh, the cute little brother of yours is in college already, that’s nice! You just keep on thinking of Kyu Seobaby. Tiffany . Seohyun just bow her head to hide her blushing face.

 

 

-Kai’s POV-

 

EVERY EVERY EVERYDAY NAEGA MANDEUN HISTORY! , wait my phone is ringing.

Hey noona, what’s up?  Nothing, I just want to ask you if already ate. Jessica said on the line.

Not yet Noona, I’ll eat with Kyuhyun hyung and the rest of Super Junior. I said.

Oh okay, eat on time baby, Bye! Jessica hanged up.

Aish Noona! Wait, is that Krystal? Hi! I approached her.

Hello! Where are you going? Krystal asked. To eat lunch, and you? I answered

Finding persons Ha-ha! She giggled. Who? I asked. SNSD. She said

Ahh SNSD! They’re already in the cafeteria. I said.

How did you know? I mean yeah they’re very popular here. But how did you know where they are? Are you a stalker or something? She asked cautiously.

No-no! You really… My sister is one of them, you know Jessica Cho? She just called me. .

Ah, Mian! So you two were siblings, no wonder you were both gorgeous. She whispered to herself.

Wait, did you just say I’m gorgeous? Ha-ha! I know I know. I said proudly.

What? No! I said Jessica unnie is gorgeous not you. She said irritatingly.

Whatever, I’m going now, see you later at class! Bye! I waved at her. Bye! She said and left.

 

 

-Super Junior’s Area- (A/N: You know kingkas have their own place at school)

 

Hahahaha! You know what hyung, Hahahaha! That was so funny, Hahaha! Donghae laughed hardly.

Hey! What’s with him? It’s just a simple story, and he’s laughing like a Psycho? Eunhyuk asked.

No hyung, he’s always like that when he sees Jessica Noona. You know him. Kyuhyun chuckled.

He’s really into Jessica! BTW Kyu, we’re all in stable relationships, and you’re still single? Siwon butted in.

What kind of question is that hyung? Kyuhyun asked.

You know I have Tiffany, Eunhyuk have Hyoyeon, Sungmin have Sunny, Ryeong have Sooyoung, Yesung have Yuri, Shindong and Nari, Leeteuk and Taeyeon, Kibum and Yoona, Heechul…..don’t mind him, Donghae and Jessica. You know what I mean Kyu. Siwon teased.

What’s with that? Donghae hyung and noona doesn’t have any relationship. Yea! Kyuhyun said.

Soon we will have Kyu; you know there’s only one left. I know you like my sister since then. Don’t worry you have my blessing. Donghae teased.

Whatever Hyung! It’s not like we’re getting married. I still don’t have the courage to do that. Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun you’re 19 for God’s sake, stop being the “Prim and Proper Bachelor of the Year”. Yesung said.

Okay, okay Fine! But I still can’t……

No buts Kyu, we’ll help you. Donghae cutted him while smiling. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

-Narrator’s POV-

After a long long day of studying, they went home.

 

-At Cho’s Residence-

Hey Jongin, how’s your first day? Jessica asked.

Fine, nothing new. I met a girl, and we’re friends. Kai said innocently.

What’s her name? Is she pretty? Is she good? Jessica asked like there’s no tomorrow.

Wait Noona! How can I answer all of those? She came from America, her name is Krystal Jung.  Kai said.

Ahh Krystal, Seohyun’s cousin. She’s good, I like her. But I think she needs a little makeover. Jessica said.

Whatever noona, Noona! I want to meet your friends. Kai said.

But why? You’re funny. Okay. Jessica laughed.

Tomorrow okay? Kai said. Okay! Okay! Jessica said.

Hello Jongin, Hi Noona! What’s the conversation? Kyuhyun butted in.

Nothing Kyu, he said he wants to meet SNSD tomorrow. Jessica said.

Maybe he wants some girls, Ha-ha-ha! Kyuhyun .

YAH! It’s not like that, I just want friends. Kai said.

Stop it both of you! Jessica said.

Hey you know what Noona, Super Junior hyungs call Jongin “Kai”. Kyuhyun said.

What? Are they nuts? Where the hell they got the name Kai? Jessica said.

I don’t know either; they said Jongin is kind of awkward.  Kyuhyun said.

But I like it, I really do. Kai smiled at them.

 Seriously “Kai”?  Let’s go to sleep. Goodnight Boys! Jessica said and went upstairs.