Chapter 3

Family, Friends, LOVE

Another morning has come.

 

-In the School's Garden-

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Lee Donghae you freak! What did you do to my bag?" Jessica said while agitating.

"What now honey? I accidentally spilled my drink on your bag because that guy over there *points to Heechul* pushed me." He said.

"Nugu? Kim Heechul? You @#%&($#....................." Jessica cursed but someone arrived.

"Noona! Chill! Relax! Fighting with two guys in the morning? really? that was....." Kyuhyun said but he was cutted by his sister.

"Stop it Kyu! Just go to your classroom!" She said. 

"Fine then, Bye Noona! Just Relax. MWAHMWAHKISSES!" Kyuhyun said while acting like a gay.

"This boy!" Jessica said irritatingly. "Yah! Why are you two laughing? We're not done yet you bastards!" She said while throwing a death glare at them.

 

 

- In Kyuhyun's classroom- 

 

"Yow Wassup Guys! Kyuhyun in the house!" Kyuhyun shouted.

" Yah Kyuhyun-ah you look like an idiot stop that" Sooyoung said.

"Whatever shikshin, YOW WOOKIEHYUNG MY MAN!" Kyuhyun shouted teasing Sooyoung.

"Oh Hi Kyu, Hi my Sooyoungie, you arrived earlier than i thought." Ryeowook sat beside his girlfriend.

"Eww hyun that's too cheesy." Kyuhyun said while making faces.

"Whatever Kyu, just go get a girlfriend and her already. Hahahahahhha! just kidding boy." Ryeowook and Sooyoung laughed.

"Yah Hyung you really..................but that's a nice idea though. Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahah!" Kyuhyun joined their laughter.

 " Hi guys you look really happy today, what's the commotion?" Seohyun interrupted.

"Oh Hi Seobaby, Kyuhyun was just thinking of his future girlfriend Hahahahahahahahahha! Sooyoung laughed.

Seohyun's eyes widened, a little disgusted and disappointed

"Yah Seohyun-ah don't think of me like that, Ryeowook hyung putted up that idea and i just laughed with it. That's it" Kyuhyun said worriedly,

"Hahahah, I know Kyu oppa, you're not that type of person, but you're just a ert sometimes. Hahahahahahaha!" Seohyun said, and the couple laughed with her.

"Yah you........................." Kyuhyun shouted.

"You what Mr. Cho? You guys looked like a bunch of morons laughing loudly huh? Listen up now....." Professor BoA said.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Sorry guys for not updating this story for too long. JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!!!! And i'm sorry also for putting up short chapters. It's just lack of idea i guess.

But don't worry, i'll make it up to you next time. REALLY SORRY GUYS! Kekekekeke ^^^