Chapter 1

Family, Friends, LOVE

First Day of School

 

 

-At Cho's Residence- 

 

Noona, Noona! Wake up, we're going to be late for school, the two boys said worriedly while shaking their peacefully sleeping sister. 

Boys! Just give noona 5 more minutes okay?, Jessica answered lazily.

But noona! Oh my God Jong-in, i think i'm going to give up., Kyuhyun snorted

No Hyung, no. We are together in this, just stay there and i'll be right back., Kai went downstairs with his plan.

 

 

Kai opened the door with the cucumber in his hands wearing his awkward yet cute smile. "Hyung, this is the only solution to wake her up". "Jongin-ah, you're a genius. Give me that thing". Kyuhyun said happily

 

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I HATE CUCUMBERS! , the boys covered their ears as they heard their noona's trademark dolphin scream.

Yah, you boys come over here! , Jessica pinched her two brother's ears. OUCH NOONA, AWWWW!, Kai and Kyuhyun said in pain.

We're so Sorry noona, that's the only way to wake you in your precious sleep., Kai apologized. 

Wait noona, are you dreaming about Donghae hyung again? Pffffft., Kyuhyun said controlling his laughter.

How Dare You!.... that guy is insane, since pre-school. He is the total-opposite of his sister, Seohyun is an angel while him. Oh' no he is just a humongous freak-head., Jessica said angrily. 

 Yes, Seohyun is an angel., Kyuhyun said out of the blue, like dreaming about her. 

Hey, hyung, What's up with Seohyun noona being an angel?., Kai said while flashing his hand in front of his brother's face. Oh no no, i mean yeah she's really an angel., Kyuhyun said. 

Well, well, well, it looks like somebody is liking somebody. Right Jongin sweetie?, Jessica teased. 

What noona? No way. no no. Never., Kyuhyun defensed.

Denial baby, it's so obvious. Don't worry i won't spill it out, trust me i'm your gorgeous sister. By the way Kyu...Nothing is wrong with infatuation., Jessica said and went inside the bathroom to prepare.

Uhh noona, fine. See you later, Come on Jongin let's go to school, i'll accompany you since you're new., Kyuhyun said while going out of Sica's room. 

 

 -At Seo's Residence-

 

Yah Oppa! Make it faster, we're going to be late., Seohyun shouted to his brother. 

Yes, Seobaby, i'm here. I'm so excited to see Jessica. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.! Donghae laughed. 

Seriously Oppa, when will you stop bugging/teasing Sica Unnie?,Seohyun asked with sarcasm.

No, no, no, NEVER. It's my hobby, tesing her is my favorite part of the day., Donghae chuckled. 

Whatever, maybe you like her., Seohyun teased Donghae. No i don't, she is the one who likes me., Donghae answered confidently. 

You are so delusional, she hates you for God's sake. Come on Krys! Come on oppa., Seohyun commanded them.

Unnie, will you accompany me on getting my sched?Krystal asked Seohyun.

Of Course Krys, i'm going to introduce to you my beloved friends., Seohyun patted her cousins head.

Thanks Unnie, but the question is. Will they accept me? I am a nerd, you are queenkas., Krystal asked with full of worries.

Of Course Soojung-ah! They are good persons, trust me. Come on, we're late., Seohyun said with her smile. 

HONK!HONK, hey you ladies, are you going or not? Stop the drama., Donghae said irritatingly.

Yes sir! Coming, Oppa is so funny., They both said while wailking towards the car amd they went off to school.

 

 

 

-At SM University- 

Yo Bro! What's up?, Donghae greeted his friends. They have been friends since pre-school, their parents are the owners of the most prestigious universities and companies ni Korea.

So Bro, how's vacation? Eunhyuk asked. 

Donghae yawned. Hmm, boring. i mean no girls, no club, no fun, especially no................................................................Jessica, my noona., Kyuhyun cutted.

Sorry dudes, i'm late., Kyuhyun smiled at them.  Well Donghae hyung, if you're going to ask for my noona.....AGAIN. She's in the garden with her friends.

Oh Kyu, who is that guy behind you., Sungmin asked.

Ahh, he is my brother. He is going to study here starting now, he's a freshmen. ,Kyuhyun said proudly

Annyeong! I'm Cho Jongin, Nice to meet you, Kai bowed to them 90 degrees. 

Hey dude, no need to be formal. By the way, i'm Choi Siwon and do you have a nickname? Jongin is kinda' weird for you., Siwon asked.

Actually i have one, you can call me Kai.,he answered politely.

That's better, actually we also have brothers who are also Freshmen. My brother's name is Choi Chanyeol, Leeteuk's brother is named Suho, Sungmin's brother is Baekhyun but you can call him "Bacon", Shindong's brother is D.O, and last but not the least Heechul's brother Sehun., Siwon said to Kai.

I hope you can meet them soon.,Leeteuk butted in.

Okay, Hyung's i need to get my Schedule. Bye!, Kai waved at them and left.

 

 

 

A/N: Annyeong, so how was the first chappie? Tomorrow is the SNSD meeting time. :)) Kai, so cute. >:DD<