The Date - part 2

Faker!

As we were heading towards a restaurant Zelo wanted to go to, we had such a good time. We never stopped talking, and we laughed so much. We talked about everything we could possibly think of - and none of it related to Key. When the car held still we had fun by making funny faces to people walking by outside - only because they were'nt able to see us 'cause of the tuned glass the van had. We laughed out butts off when it was my turn to make a face as an old lady walked by, and Zelo suddenly roleld the glass down. The lady gave me a death glare while scolding me as the van drove again. I hit Zelo on his shoulder, and cursed at him.

"YAH! Zelo! That was so bad! I'm so embarrassed now!" I yeleld while hitting him. He still laughed even though I hit him - a tear almost came out his eye. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help myself! Ha ha ha!" he laughed. 

"You bully! Hmpf!" I said and turned my back against him, and looked out of the window that was still open. The cold wind and raindrops hit my face, which made me even more irritated. 

"You want me to close the window?" he asked behind me. I just ignored him, which made his laugh even more. I bit my lip and closed my eyes - trying to ignore his cute laugh, when he suddenly leaned really close to me. He reached beside me with his left arm (he sat on my right side) and pressed the button that closed the window. My eyes flew open, and my head turned red. His whole upperbody was leaning against my back, his arm against my arm and his chin rested in my shoulder - I could feel his breath on my ear. 

He sat like that all the time until the window was  fully closed. As I thought he was going to lean back, he just let his hand rest on mine - his other hand s itself around me waist which leaned against the seat. 

OMO!

Zelo!

What is he doing?!

"Z-Zelo...?" I said with a low voice. My eyes focused on the hand he rested on mine. He sighed and moved closer to me.

"Are you fie living with Key?" he suddenly asked. I crooekd my eyebrows in confusion over his sudden question.

"I... I... don't know... w-why?" I said in a low unsecure voice. His hands tignted around my hands and my waist. I could feel his bodyheat overflow into my back, and I could almost feel and hear his hearts beating. It was beating in an unsteady rythm. 

"Just wanted to know..." he said and finally leaned away from me. I secretly gasped for air as I almost couldn't get myself to breathe before. "So things between you two are... going better...?" he suddenly asked.

I looked confused at him then away as I turned away from the window. "Well... no. Actually not. It's totally the same as before." I said - not telling the whole truth. I should tell Zelo, but something in me didn't want to admit the fact the that the way I felt about Key had... well... slightly changed. "He still tells me to do everything at home, you know, do laundry, do the dishes, cook, clean, help him eat, help him brush his teeth, help him take off and on his clothes - except from underwear ofcourse!" I said, remembering all the times I had done that, and the first time. All these things almost seemed like an everyday thing for me... just as school was... just as dancing was... before I met him. It was my life... my sad life... yet it somehow made sense to me. It made sense to be togetehr with that selfcentered guy, who dared call himself Almighty. 

I smiled for myself thinking about him. 

I really hated how he without my permission entered my world like that, and made me think about him and smile. I really ,really, REALLY hated it. But, who cared? I was going on a date with Zelo, and Key was not going to get in the wauý with that. If he was allowed to bring strange girls to his apartment - while I was livving there - then I was certainly also allowed going out with Zelo. he couldn't forbid me that. 

"But actually one thing has changed..." I said, forgetting that it was Zelo I was talking to as I was emerged in my thoughts. "Recently he' s starting to act like a jealous boyfriend..." I blurted out. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. 

What did I just say?!

"A jealous boyfriend? Ha ha ha, that's funny. I've never heard anyone talk about him that way." Zelo said and laughed. I looekd over at him - feeling a tad guilty and confused - and tried to smile. 

"right? Ha ha ha... ha..." I said awkwardly. Silence filled the room. Zelo awkwardly coughed, and so teh 5 minutes it took before we finally arrived, felt endless and very painful. 

He went out of the car, and I followed him. As I was about to go out, he reached out his hand, and I - ofcourse - took it. But unlike at the school he didn't take it again. He seemed to notice my disappointed face and leaned down to me whispering in my ear; 

"I can't hold your hand when wer'e in public, I hope you'll understand." he said and leaned away from me as he smiled. I looked at him and nodded. 

"Let's gooo! I'm so hungry!" he said and staggered into the shop with a high mood. I smiled and straightened my back.

"YESHH! Let's gooo!" I said and walked beside him. 

He kiddily hit my arm as he laughed, "What was that?" 

"I dont know, ha ha." 

And then we went in the restaurant to eat.

And drink?