The Date - part 1.

Faker!

I quickly shook my head.

I can't allow myself to be like this.

I'm beside Zelo now... i'm going on a date with him, so why am I even caring about Key?

He's been treating me like a slave for months... 

called me rude things...

made me embarrassed in front of his cool friends...

He's done so many bad things to my life that I can't even count...

so why did that look in his eyes hurt me so much?

I gently squeezed Zelo's hand and smiled at him when he looked at me. He smiled and squeezed my hand back. We laughed as we walked out of school, and towards the city. We walked out to the parking lot - still holding hands - when it suddenly started raining. I whined and looked for a place to hide from the rain. Zelo then let go of my hand and pulled out an umbrella. 

I felt how cold and empty my hand felt when he let go of it, and bit my lip wondering if I should grab his hand again or not. He opened the umbrella and placed it above us. I looked up when the rain didn't fell on me anymore, but emmidiatly looked at Zelo when he scooted closer to me. We stood so close that our arms was touching, and our legs almost too. He held the umbrella with his left arm - a little awkward position, but that was so he could grab my hand again. I blushed when he did, and looked at the asphalt below that covered the whole parking lot. I felt my hearts beating rise and my cheeks burn. 

"Shame about the weather..." Zelo suddenly said, which made me jump a little.

"Y-yeah... it is..." I awkwardly said, still focusing on the ground. 

"I guess we can't walk down the streets today..." he said and sounded a little disapointed. I nodded - even though he didn't look at me - and sighed. "Ah! The car's here!" he said in a rised tone, and started pulling me forward. I looked up and saw a black van drive into the parking lot and stop a few meters away from us. Zelo didn't let go of my hand until he had opened the door for me and made a sign for me to jump in, which I did. I sat down at the backseat and Zelo came and sat down beside me.

"Let's go eat?" he asked.

I nodded.