Huge Problems...!

Faker!

Everything is dark. 

I feel weird.

Am I sleeping?

I can't be... I always dream when im sleeping...

I fel't someone poke my arm. Then gently shook it. I frowned my eyebrows. I felt like I was burning, it was so hot.

I opened my eyes and looked up at a white ceiling, and frowned at the sharp light, and pain my eyes felt becuase of it. My body felt like it was weighing several tons, and I felt weak and tired.

"Tobi? Are you awake?" A deep voice asked. I turned my head to the left and looked up at a gentle-looking person. He raised his eyebrows waiting for my answer. I looked tired at him, then slowly sat up. 

"Yep... kinda..." I lightly shook my head as I leaned back and let my back lean against the cold wall. The nurse looked at me then smiled while scribbling something down on a black he held in his right hand. 

"Then you can leave school for today. Do you have anyone who can come get you?" he asked while not looking at me. 

I looked down on my hands, entangled with each other, and suddenly felt nervous. 

I could clearly feel that my body wasn't ready to go home or take the bus, but I knew that both my aunt and uncle was busy, and I didn't want to be a burden to them. i shook my head 'no' knowing he wasn't looking at me.

"I'll figure something out." I said. He looked at me, smiled, and then turned around and was about to leave the room when something suddenly my mind. I looked up at him and yelled "WAIT!". He stopped and turned around and looked at me - surprised.

"Yes? What is it?" he asked, and turned around. 

"Umm... I was just wondering... how that guy... is...?" I said and bit my lip while looking away from him. He frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

"Who?" 

I clenched my hands and felt my body tighten up.

I really have to be this concerned about that guy?! Aish!

But... even so... it was my fault after all...

"That guy... who got hurt today..." I said, and then looked up at him, "... Key... rather... Kim Kibum..." I said and felt how his full name sent unpleasent shivers down my body. I closed my eyes, and then looked up at him again. 

"Well... hes at the hospital. You can visit him if you want, I know the room his staying in. please follow me, I can drive you there, I was going to see if he was alright anyway. Please follow me." he said and started to leave the room. I followed him slowly out the room.

------------------------ 1 hour later -------------------------------

I stood outside room 306, waiting for my schools nurse to come out. i had been waiting for around 20 minutes or so when he came out, he was smiling and still half talking with Key until he said goodbye and closed the door. He turned and looked at me, then nodded. 

"i will wait for you and drive you home. I just contacted your aunt and she asked me to drive you home." he said. I smiled at him. He was so nice. 

"Can I go in? Do you think he even want's to see me..." I said but got interrupted by key yelling from his room.

"YAH! You stupid girl, come inside right NOW!" 

I stiffened and then looked up at the nurse. He pulled his shoulders and smiled while looking at me, "It seems he really want's to talk to you. See you later, I'll wait at the reception." he said and then walked away. I stood there frozen.

"YAH! You're not gonna come in?!" Key yelled again, and got me startled.

I pulled the doorknob and opened the door slowly. I went into the room as quiet as I could, and closed the door without making any noise. To my right there was a door into a bathroom, which meant that I wasn't able to see him, until i got past that room. When I saw him I nearly burst into laughter. He looked so funny!

His left leg was in plaster all up to his thigh (meaning he only wore underwear, and a 'dress'/long shirt), and was tied up so that it was hanging in the air. Same with his right arm which was fully in plaster, and also tied up so that it was hanging. His right leg was bruised all over, and same goes with his torso - the shirt was pretty revealing and there was bruises on his collarbone. He also had a few scratches on his face and a light black eye. 

Tscchh, he looks so pathetic. I giggled but immediatly stopped when he shot his strong glare at me. I froze, and became stiff as  I met his angry eyes. 

"You...!" He said, and tried to move but was unable to because of pain. He cut a painful face, and I suddenly felt sorry for him. Because of me he had to lie there... not being able to do anything...

I bit my lip and moved towards his bed. I looked around the small white room - there was flowers, candy, food and presents everywhere. And it was really everywhere! it almost looked like a jungle.

"Why so popular..." I said to myself as I made my way towards the chair that stood next the the window which showed the night's starry sky. 

I heard him smirk, and looked up. What was he up to?! 

"I bet you didn't receive anything at all. Tsch, what a loser." he said and looked at me like I was the planets biggest loser. I frowned my eyebrows, and came menacing towards him while I stared intense at him. He suddenly looked a little uncomfortable and looked around the room, as I placed my hands on the bed and leaned towards him. I leaned in until our faces was indangering close to each other.

"Watch out, I may break the rest of your bones! Tsch, cocky bastard!" I said and leaned out again, and smirked when I saw his shocked face. "Who's the loser? Tsch." I said as I turned around and left him alone in the 'empty' room. 

I walked down the hall with a horrible feeling in  my stomach. I actually wanted to apologize to him... I didn't want to make him feel even badder than he probably already felt... but when he spoke... when he looked at me that way... and said those words... I just couldn't...

I shook my hy head, and continued to walk still feeling a bit dizzy and tired, as I saw the nurse sit and read a newspaper. He looked up at me with a surprised look and closed the newspaper. 

"That was fast... are you ok?" he asked, then lightly frowned his eyebrows in suspicion, "Is he alright?"

I smiled halfheartedly, and then said something that caused the nurse to laugh his heart off, "He is... but only if words doesn't kill." 

he drove me home, and aunt thanked him for doing so and apologized for the trouble I had caused. he said it was nothing, and that he was willing to do that for a honour student like me. When he said that I could see how proud aunt and uncle was - they both smiled and nodded when the nurse left. Aunt put her arm around my shoulder and followed me inside and up to my room and put me in bed. She even helped me get dressed into my pyjamas. While doing so, she suddenly said with a motherly voice I had never heard before; "Aigooo.... such a beautiful slim body, and ceautiful curves, and those brown eyes... aigooo, and so smart also." She said as she gave me my night shirt. I shyly smiled and nodded while saying "Thank you, auntie." 

She smiled warmly at me, and helped my to my bed. 

"Now just sleep good, so that you can look beautiful tomorrow." she said, and I soon fell asleep with a smile on my mouth, completely forgetting about Key.

But what I didn't know was his thoughts about me... what he was planning... that he knew that I had purposely made him trip...

----------------------------- Key's POV ----------------------------------

That girl sure got guts! To do something to me! The Almight Key!

And then she comes to visit me, just to end up scolding me! 

That's not what hospital visits is about! Aishhh!

Im gonna make her regret what she has done... Im gonna make her go through hell (a nice hell, because of me) and experience the things she hates the most! So Tobi! Just you wait!

Im going to get ya!

I looked at the window where the stars was shining brightly, and evily smirked imagining her angry face. 

Oh yes... im going to get you....

then wreck you

Tobi... you're in HUGE problems now, pretty girl!

And so I fell asleep with an evil smirk plastered on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: First time Key POV. Kekeke :-p Hes an evil diva, right? Excited for what's hes planned out? kekeke x-) 

           But anyway, thank you so much for your support, and for reading and subscribing to my fanfic :-D And, btw, I think I'll upload some chapters more  

           tonight, so it won't be too much of a cliffhanger :-)