Injured!

Faker!

We glared at each others eyes as we ran towards each other - him dribling the ball, me aiming to take it from him. When we met halfway on the playfield I was just about the take it from him when he suddenly turned half a round, and continued dribling towards my kurv. I stopped abrubtly, turned around and headed with all my power towards key that was almost at my goal(basket). In few seconds I was over where he was, and stopped him from slamming the ball in the basket by stepping in front of him and waving my arms over my head. 

At first he looked annoyed, but then he scoffed.

"You seriously think that's gonna stop me? Tsk!" he said and smirked. I looked at him with a serious face.

I will not let him win! Not this time!

"I will do what's necessary to stop you!" I said and shot him an evil glare. His smirked faded a little and lowly growled. He then swifted his gaze from me, to the basket. I bit my lip, I knew he was going to strike, I had to do something.

He threw the ball, and I could see that it would hit perfectly if I didn't do something. So with all my might , I turned around, jumped as high as I could, and gripped the ball. The audiences "ooooed" when I landed again and with one swift moment ran towards Key's team' basket. Key looked stoned at me when I ran past him, jumped and smashed the ball down their basket. 

The audience clapped - not many (everyone probably cheered for Key), but even so I was so damn proud. I kicked the ground in happiness and slowly ran towards my side of the basketballcourt. I shot Key a death glare that declared;

"This is war!" 

I just got ready for them to take their turn and run towards our field when i saw key come dashing towards me. I bit my lip - this one i wouldn't be able to save. I had to do something!

i quickly stepped to the side, pretended I was passing out, and carefully placed my legs so that key would trip over them. And so he did. 

He was running towards me with all the speed and power he got, and only noticed me fainting right the second he was beside me. That way he could not avoid my legs, and got his legs entangled with mine and fell on the ground with the ball still in his grip. He fell with his knee's hitting the ground first and I could clearly remember hearing something brake. The sound was really high, and I suddenly felt really sick just by hearing it. His right arm then hit the ground and also there was a huge sound of something breaking. Then his head and torso hit the ground. 

I sat halfways up, then threw up. 

My coach came over to me, shook me a little as I felt how my consciousness was slipping away and aveything was gradual becoming darker. I looked over at Key. There was blood on the court and I could see bones. I threw up again. 

What have I done?!

The last thing I saw was key's face in deep pain. 

But I didn't see any tears.

And then everything got black and silent.