A twisted visit

Faker!

I rubbed my fingers against my temples and closed my eyes as I tried to let the overwhelming noise out. 

But that was impossible.

All those questions... screamed at me. 

The whole class and some from other classes too - even uppermen - was surrounding me, bombarding me with questions and statements like;

"What happened?!" 

"Did you fall on purpose? I know you hate him." 

"Did you faint becuase his hotness was too much?"

And all those kinds of questions. Only one person asked me this;

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" 

I looked up and saw Suzy look at me with a worried face. The classroom suddenly got silent. Everyone looked at her, then shifted their eyes to me and then talked to each other instead, and  not me - luckily.

"What the hell? Who does she think she is to talk to Tobi?" I heard the girl who sat next to me say. I felt how it stabbed into my heart as I heard those words, and saw Suzy face. She looked hurt and turned around. I quickly ripped off a piece of paper, and scribbled a note on it and slipped it into Suzy's right pocket. I knew, she knew it was there, but pretended she didn't. 

"Yeah, what the hell?! Tobi is not a total loser like she is! Tobi doesn't flirt around with teachers, tsch!" the other girl said. 

Aish! Aren't they going to stop?!

I ignored all they said, and looked after my books in my backpack, and placed them on my desk and got ready to have class.

"Ne, Tobi?" the girl beside me said and leaned in towards me. I turned to her with a bored expression. 

"What?" I said, and looked at her with no real expression.

"Are you going to visit Key today?" She asked. I saw the excitement in her eyes, and frowned. 

Does she think were going out?

But on the other side... I should go visit him...

but... no!

I can't... not right now... I'll wait a few weeks... then i'll visit him. He'll be better then. 

------------------------- 8 weeks later ---------------------------------

Okay... I know there bas been like 8 weeks now.... but I haven't been ready to face what I've done... I haven't been ready to confront him again.

But I have to do it now....

And here I am.... in front of the door to room 306 where his is....

Okay! Tobi do it! You just haev to apologize and then nothing! You can leave right away after that!

I breathed in, then opened the door and went in. I closed the door after me and turned around. I couldn't see his legs dangling in the air anymore I could only see his feet - one of them sticking out from the blanket. I said 'fighting' to myself before i again took in a deep breath and went further inside the room.

I squeezed the bouquet of flowers I had in my left hand as I saw him lay on  the bed, reading a book. 

He looked up from the book and looked really surprised - I wasn't blaming him for that. 

"You actually read? Wow... impressive..." I said, and laughed as I looked around for a place to put the flowers.

"Give them here." he said and closed the book. I looked surprised up at him. 

No harsh comments? No looking down on me? Nothing?

Im starting to get worried....

"O...kay..." I said as I hesistantly walked over to him. He reached out for the bouquet and put on his lap. He smelled them and smiled.

He looks so happy... like a little... sad... kid...

I looked around the room. There was almost no fresh flowers left, only dead and a few new bouquets, but not nearly as many as the first time I visited him. I bit my lip and then turned to him.

"Can i sit down? The chair is kinda... taken..." I said and looked over at the chair where flowers and food was placed. He looked over at the chair then laughed tired. 

"Sure..." he said without looking at me, and put the book he was reading on the bedtable. I slowly sta down on the bed he was laying on - on the very edge - and looked at his arm which was still in plaster all the way up to his shoulder, but it wasn't lifted up anymore. I then looked down at his leg which was sticking out because he couldn't lie normally because of the plaster. 

There was an awkvard silence, and I decided to break it after moments with shifting between eye contact and looking awkvardly around the room. 

"Umm... I came here today... to hear if you... if you are... alright...?" I said hesistantly and looked up at him. He looked tired and exhausted. I suddenly felt bad for coming, and started to stand up but he grapped my wrist and pulled me down on his bed again. He smirked when he saw my surprised eyes. 

Okay... there's definitely nothing wrong with him...

"I will be... but there are nothing to do... no girls to play with, and since there are no girls..." he pulled me closer to him so that my face was beside his, and he whispered in my ear; "you... have to help me out..." he said with a seductive voice. I opened my eyes up widely and quicly pulled away from him, and stood up. 

"YAH! It's your fault that im laying here! It's your fault I can't perform with my group it's your fault im losing all my muscles because I can't go anywhere!" he yelled after me. I stopped up with my back turned against him.

It's true... but still...

"Come over here... we are going to negotiate now. Come here." he said and tapped on the bed. I turned around and walked over and sat down. I looked up at him with a defensive look.

"if you try something on me again, I just want you to know that I still mean what I said the last time I came here. I will break each bone in your body!" 

"Calm down, calm down. You owe me, you know?" he said and I looked up at him and met his eyes,"I know you did what you did that day on purpose. You just couldn't stand losing to me, could you?" he said and smirked. I bit my lip and frowned. "But heres the thing... You know that I can make your life in school miserable, right? I can make everyone hate you, just like that!" he said and snapped his healthy hand. I nodded unvillingly and looked away from him. 

That bastard! He isn't thinking what I think he is, right?!

"If you want to avoid that... you have to do everything I say. And with that, I mean everything!" he said and smirked when I looked up at him with a angry face. 

"So, what you're saying is that you want me to be your personal maid?! And for how long?!" I angrily said but avoided his eyes and looked down on my shaking hands. 

Why, oh why did I have to do such a stupid thing that day?! Look what it's done! Ah, im in huge trouble now!

"Yes, exactly. And I want you to be my maid for as long as I can't be on my own, you know, help me make food - feed me also, help me take baths, help me with homework, wash my clothes and apartment... all those kinds of things." he said and smirked, "you might even have to stay overnight a lot too, becuase you have to help me with my breakfeast too, and help me get in my clothes." 

My world stood still. 

Completely still.

What to do?!

I looked up and met his playful eyes, and frowned. 

"I... I'll..." I said hesitantly.

He smirked and smiled.

"So...?"