Drunk

Faker!

"CHEEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!" I yelled out loud as I raised my shotglass filled with soju. 

"CHEEEEEERS!" Zelo yelled too, and toasted together with me before we both empty'es out glasses. I made a pleasant "aaahhhhh" when I had drinked the soju, while Zelo smahed his glass down on the table. We sat in a cornor of the restaurant where no one else was - which did that we could make all the noise and rink how ever much we wanted without getting the other guests annoyed. 

I felt how my head got heavy, and my mind was turning. I felt really dizzy - but not sick. I had never been drunk before, and I found it really fun.

I'm having fun...

without having fun...

When I thought that I couldn't help but laugh loudly at myself. I threw myself over the table - tipping over several bottles and glasses - still laughing my off. Zelo looked at me with a drunken face - his one eye more closed than his other, and his mouth half open. 

"Whaaat...?!" he said, and also threw himself over the table, making his head land right in front of mine. I looekd at him straight in the eyes, and giggled, tehn turned serious.

"How can you even drink Zelo? You're still a minor..." I suddenly realised. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before slowly opening them as far as he could while letting out a sigh.

"I know the owner of this shop... I've gone here a thousand times with the members... but! BUT! I've never... never have I ever... ever... drinked thiiiis much..." he said and pricked my arm. I laughed at him.

"Really? Never ever?!" I said and leaned my head to the laft so my chin made contact with the cold table.I then closed my eyes. "Me neither... but! There's actually a lot of th... a lot of ting.... s.... I have never everrrr done..." I said with trouble. I had trouble forming the words I made up in my head, and got annoyed. 

"Like... what?" Zelo said in a slow drunken tempo. He looked at me with tired eyes liek he could fall asleep at any moment. 

"Like... kissing... and such..." I said ang grinned while blushing. I had never talked to a boy about such things, and it made me strangely embarrassed talking about it - even when I was drunk. 

"Really?" he said and sat straight up - as much as he could - and looked at me with huge eyes, and open mouth and messy hair. "Never everrr...?" 

I slowly nodded, feeling too tired and dizzy to lift up my head and look at him. " Never... *sigh*... ever... but... I want to... just... it has to be with the right guy..." I confessed. 

"Aigooo, nuna! I'm younger than YOU! And... and... I've even done that!" Zelo said loudly and threw his arms out to each side.

"What?" I asked confused and innocent. He raised one of his eyebrows. 

"You know! That!" he said again, and then looked a tad annoyed. I just starred blankly at him, and then felt annoyed over him not realising I didn't understand what he meant.

"WHAT?!" I hissed, and finally sat straight up. I gave him a glare.

"Oh gawd! You know! That!" He said again, and I was about to ask what, but he cut me off, "!" 

And then I went quiet.

And totally red.