Confusion

Exotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys. Please be patient. Kai will eventually appear. I can't rush the story and he needs to come at a specific time. :)

Riyu Kosaka - Danzai no Hana Guilty Sky

http://youtu.be/6BJLj8NiHNI

___________________

You quickly grabbed D.O's arm to hold him back. The smaller rocks around him were rattling. Himchan looked scared, even though he tried not to show it. He was trapped in a cave with an earth-bender. Not exactly the place one would want to be. Baekhyun took a step forward and Himchan took a step back. The smirk on Baekhyun's face was scary.

"Not so tough now are we?" He asked. Himchan didn't answer and just gripped his dagger tighter.

You wanted to speak up, to prevent a fight but when you met eyes with Himchan you remembered what he said to you earlier. That he wouldn't hold back, that he would kill them. With that thought, you bit your lip. *I won't protect him, because he won't protect me from Mato.* It seemed unfair to treat him so harshly, but you were hurt. And this would help you get over him faster.

Boulders lifted around D.O and Himchan prepared himself. You shut your eyes. "Wait." Baekhyun said. You peaked one eye open and saw Baekhyun with a hand on D.O's arm. "It's inconvenient here. Can't you feel how unsteady this room is?" D.O's eyes glazed over a moment and he nodded. He dropped the rocks but wasn't satisfied.

He lifted his hand out and the cave wall reshaped itself around Himchan. It turned to quicksand and his lower body and arms in. D.O stopped when all that was left was Himchan's upper torso and his hands. He smirked, pleased.

"Let's get out of here." Baekhyun lifted his hand, pointing the light at the wall of rocks that trapped all of you in here. You kept your eyes on the wall, and not on the struggling Himchan.

D.O lifted both of his arms and closed his eyes. "Careful though." Baekhyun reminded, "One wrong rock and it all could collapse." You swallowed. Baekhyun noticed your discomfort and took your hand.

Patiently you stood there, watching D.O as his hands moved out, almost like he was feeling the rocks; looking for just the right ones to move. A few slipped from the wall and clattered to the ground. He seemed to be working on one spot and the upper boulders were turning to liquid sand, forming and hardening itself so it wouldn't all fall apart. You were awed by D.O's talent. *He never did this sort of thing on EXO.*

Baekhyun bent down and whispered in your ear. "We were on a planet called Klepto. It's made of mostly caves, D.O had to get us out of a lot of rockslides and cave-ins." You nodded, grateful for D.O's power.

By now, he had made a decent hole, just tall enough where you could pass through without ducking. D.O smiled, pleased with himself. "Shall we?" He ducked through the hole first and Baekhyun came after. You were right behind them but stopped to glance back at Himchan. He was glaring at you and held a steady gaze. There was nothing but cold air between you two now. *Even if things could go back, Himchan and I...would never be able to. Our relationship was ruined by this war between our planets.*

"Coming?" Baekhyun poked his head back in and saw you staring at Himchan. He cleared his throat and tugged your hand. "Let's go."

Tearing your eyes from Himchan, you gripped Baekhyun's hand and let him lead you out. "We should find the others." You thoughtfully said.

"Others?" D.O asked.

You nodded. "Sehun and Chanyeol are here, along with Lay and Tao." Baekhyun and D.O didn't know who the last two were, but you could tell they were excited to see Sehun and Chanyeol again.

"Meimei!" You turned your head around, looking for the owner of the voice.

"I'm here!" You called, waiting for a reply.

"Stay there! I'm coming!" He replied. Baekhyun kept a tight hold on your hand and D.O stepped in front of you when Lay come running. You smiled, filled with relief and started for him but Baekhyun stopped you.

Lay froze and grew suspicious instantly. "Who are you?" he growled.

"Please." You said, exhausted from today's events. "They're a part of EXO-K." Lay nodded, understanding. You tugged on Baekhyun's hand but it slipped from yours, he didn't trust the stranger.

"Baekhyun?" You turned around. "What's wrong?"

His eyes went to yours. "Who is that?"

"It's fine. His name is Lay. He lived on EXO Planet as well." You were getting better at explaining this. Baekhyun seemed unconvinced though and stayed where he was. "He can take us to Chanyeol and Sehun."

That seemed to get his attention. He took a step forward but Tao appeared on the other side of the cave. From Baekhyun and D.O's perspective, they were cornered. A few rocks were lifted off the ground and you panicked.

"No! We're all on the same side." Baekhyun yanked you behind him and stared at Tao, ready to attack. When Lay took a step forward rocks started to hurl his way. You took a deep breath in and Lay ducked to avoid them.

When you opened your eyes you saw that the rock was frozen, and so were Baekhyun and D.O. "What happened?" You asked, poking D.O's shoulder. He had a feirce look in his eyes.

"I froze them for now." Tao said, walking up to you. He glanced at them and then at the rock a few feet from L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter