More Memories

Exotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYA! One of you got the hint I gave in the previous chapter! It was the song!! Wahaha! I was so happy! XDDDD

Come On - CNBLUE

http://youtu.be/GyiY5sVebmY

______________

"Meimei!" Lay coughed, using his hand to wave the dust away. He heard groans and spun around. Many parts of the cave had collapsed and he was staring at Yongguk with a large lock on his leg. He was struggling to push it off. Lay took a step back, as if to leave him. *What would meimei do?* He let out a frustrated sigh and slowly stepped closer to Yongguk.

"Let me help." He started to reach for the rock but Yongguk snarled and shoved him away. "Don't bother."

Lay frowned. "Yah. If it wasn't for you and the others this wouldn't have ever happened and now meimei..." He ruffled his hair and stood. "Fine, be stubborn and just stay there." He ran off then and came across Sehun. He was knocked out and from the other side Chanyeol was running up. "Get him out. I'll look for Tao and meimei."

Chanyeol nodded and helped the maknae up. "Find her." Chanyeol said before taking off. Lay nodded and just stood there a moment while taking in the damaged area. "Where are you?"

~*~

Suho took a step back and watched the light fade away. Kai had wide eyes, staring at the spot where the other two just were. "What...happened?" He whispered. Suho reached for his necklace and watched the glow disappear. "I, have no idea."

~*~

You clung to the one holding you up. He gently cradled you while the other moved your hair back. Sets of memories flashed through your head.

The room was dark while you felt around for a candle. *They're usually lit, what happened?*

From what you could feel, you knew you were in the kitchen. *Just a few draws over should be the lighter and a few candles.* You moved along the counter and counted the drawers until you reached the end. Opening the drawer you reached your hand in and felt all arond. "Nothing?" You whispered.

You slumped against the opposite counter and thoughtfully turned your head around. "Upstairs then?" Sighing, you closed the draw and started along the island.

As you moved you suddenly bumped into someone and felt right on top of them. "I'm sorry." You said and started to get off of him. But he trapped you in his arms and rolled over you.

"Tsk. Tsk. You shouldn't be walking in the dark." He lifted his hand. A faint glow was coming from it and it illuminated both of your faces.

"Baekhyun." You smiled. With his non glowing hand he brushed some of your hair back."

"Why do you look for candles when I'm right here?"

You chuckled at his pouting face. "Mian. Habit?"

He playfully growled. "I guess we'll have to change that."

You blinked and pulled away from the one holding you. He was softly smiling and the light around him grew brighter as he remember you as well.

You were lightly humming to yourself as you kicked your legs. They were hanging over the balcony and the stars were lightly shining. There was no moon tonight so it was a little darker than usual. Suddenly the area around you lit up and you knew who had arrived.

"Everytime I'm in the dark, you just happen to show up." You smiled, looking back at Baekhyun.

He lightly chuckled and sat next to you. "Of course! What else am I good for?" It was a rhetorical question but you thought of a way to answer it.

"Making me smile."

Baekhyun looked at you and started laughing. "Yah." You weakly yelled at him. When he wouldn't shut up from laughing you huffed and stood. "Araso! Laugh! I'll just go!"

Still laughing, he yanked you down into his lap. You blushed and refused to look at him.

"Yah, look at me." You glanced up with a pout. He smirked. "Better hide that pouting lip unless you want me to kiss it. You gasped and slapped a hand over your mouth. He blinked, surprised. "You actually believed me?" He broke out into another smile. "Did you really think I would kiss you?"

You blushed. "W-well, you're always f-flirting!"

"Really?" He looked up at the stars. "How do I flirt?"

You furrowed your eyebrows. *What kind of question is that? He's the one who does it! Shouldn't he know?!*

"Is it something like this?" You looked up and his nose was inches from yours. You gulped and started sliding back. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter