The Heart

Exotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AA (Double A) - Because I'm Crazy

http://youtu.be/jVIMOnowxUc

Love hearing from you guys~~~
________________
 

You snuggled into the warmth with a content smile on your face. Taking a deep breath, you breathed in a familiar, manly scent. You gripped it and pulled it closer to you, enjoying the comfort it brought. The warmth wrapped around you and pulled you even closer.

“Wakey~ Wakey~” You heard in your ear.

You frowned and grumbled, shaking your head. Your nose brushed against the warmth and it stiffened. This is when you got confused. *Huh?*

You peeked one eye open and saw a blue shirt in front of you. The other eye slowly popped open. You glanced up and saw the stinking panda smiling back at you.

You sighed. *Of course Tao would disobey the first rule.*

“Let me up.” Your throat was still a bit scratchy from sleep and Tao smirked.

“You have a very nice morning voice.” He purred in your ear.

You froze.

“Tao.” You warned.

He chuckled and scooted away. “Get up my little koala.”

You frowned. “Go back to forest you panda.” He laughed and yanked you up.

“I already turned the alarm off.”

“What?!” You rushed to the clock and looked at it. “No! No! No!”

It was 7:15. School started in 15 minutes.

“Crap!” You ran to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and threw the uniform on, not even bothering to look at your hair.

“Stay Tao! Stay!” You pointed your finger at him. Tao obediently sat on your bed and blinked at you. “I’ll be back this afternoon. Be good!” You shot back and ran out the door.

*Oh dang! I’m going to be late!*

You huffed as you flew down the streets trying to make it to the school gates on time.

Just as they were closing you dashed through and booked it the rest of the way to class. You barged through the doors and the teacher was glaring at you. With a shy smile and red face you ran to the back where you always sat.

“Looks like the freak is late today.” One child snickered.

You sighed.

This was your usual.

True. You were a bit different. They just didn’t know how different.

The teacher was talking about something you already knew. *I studied this last week.*

Strategically, you place your work book in front of you and then The Notebook in front of it. *I haven’t been able to read this lately.*

You thought of Tao. Which made you ponder how much you don’t remember. *How could I have forgotten Tao? He mentioned someone named Kris…and EXO-M…What is all that? Who is Kris?* You didn’t know why, but that name seemed important to you.

The bell rang for the next class and you realized you hadn’t even read one paragraph in The Notebook. *Maybe next class.*

You packed up and headed that way.

On the way there you bumped into someone. Your books went flying and so did his. “I’m so sorry!” You bowed and proceeded to pick up your books.

“Reena.” You glanced up and gasped.

“Jongup!” You smiled brightly.

“Hey Noona.” He smiled.

“What are you doing here?”

*Himchan forced me to go to school today to check on you.* “Why can’t I go to school? I am enrolled here.”

You rolled your eyes. “Of course. My bad~.”  He chuckled.

The two of you finished picking up your books. “We’re in the same class.” Jongup told you and followed you.

“Why did you guys change your numbers?” You asked once you both had settled into seats.

Jongup faltered. “No reason. Just, a prank…I guess.” *Lie better Jongup.*

“Oh.” Jongu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter