Connection

Exotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so dumb!! I picked the music out and made my A/N and everything and click 'update chapter' and I forgot to click the 'hide chapter' thing. =_= So, an hour later I come back, thinking, 'alright! comment replies!' but nothing!! And then I realized....MY BAD! *knocks head* I'm so silly. >.<

Because of that, I didn't wait to post the next chapter. ^^ enjoy~

Nho Em - 365daband

http://youtu.be/Fye95p6nbaQ

___________________________

“What happened?” Lay asked you. You had stopped sobbing and explain to him what happened between you and Kris.

Lay’s eyes hardened. “Peace?” He spoke, unbelieving.

You gasped. “Please not you too! You have to trust me! It’s the only way this war will end!”

Lay stood. “Let me think.”

You collapsed and started crying again.

Suho heard everything and approached you. He took you up in his embrace. “So, peace?” He asked and you leaned back.

He softly smiled. “I’ll try my best to help you.”

Your eyes sparkled. You threw your arms around EXO-K’s leader and kissed his cheek. “Thank you!”

Suho’s eyes warmed. He was happy that you were happy. *But, peace will be nearly impossible*

Suddenly you cried out and little trickle of blood fell from your lips. You cough and tightly gripped Suho’s shirt.

He was shocked. *Something’s wrong.*

~*~

Kris was thrown on the ground, coughing up blood. Daehyun kicked him in the gut and he rolled over.

They were in the basement underneath the car garage.

The Secret girls looked around, impressed.

“Not bad.” Hyosung complimented.

Jieun went to Yongguk and touch his bloody lip. He winced but smiled for her. Zinger pouted, seeing the display of affection. “I want someone to gush over.”

Daehyun punched Kris a few more times before Himchan stopped him. “That’s enough.”

Kris shakingly straightened up. He saw his dragon necklace around Zelo’s neck. He cursed himself for being ungaurded.

Kris landed on the ground, many miles away from where you were. He kicked a few rocks. *Was I too harsh? What if peace really is possible?*

He ruffled his hair and huffed. Kris was about to fly back to you and apologize but got attacked from the back.

He knocked the person off of him and jumped up. It was Youngjae. Kris flew into the air but a rope with large rocks tied around the end curled around his ankles and pulled him back to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter