The Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

It's finally afternoon. "Aish, why do we have afternoon class." Ji-Eun sighed as she walked into the class. All eyes darted at her.

----Lee Ji-Eun's POV---

*Mwo, why is everone staring at me..ah! I know i'm the top scorer but you guys need not stare at me.* I let out a smile and went back to my seat. Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen. Just I sat down comfortably on my seat, three girls dashed into my class and one of them yelled right into my face, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Yah!! Aish! Lee Ji-Eun!! You're Lee Ji-Eun, aren't you? Let me tell you...aniyo..Let me warn you!! Leave our Chanyeol alone if not...YOU'RE DEAD." She crossed her arms and chewed on a gum while two of the other girls scanned me up and down. "Tsk. Taeyeon Eonni, this girl can't compare to you. Chanyeol oppa definitely yours. Look at her. Tsk tsk tsk, is she even fit to be in our school?" The girl on my right smirked. 

Aish..The Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub really came..and what about that "OUR CHANYEOL" thing? Since when Chanyeol became owned by them. I sighed. Since they're here, why not we just settled everything at once. "Yah! Taeyeon EONNI. Chanyeol and I, there's nothing between us. We are just classmates who coincidentally sat next to each another. So, you all just..." Before I could finish speaking, the girl whose name seems to be Taeyeon slapped me. 

I touched my painful face and stared at her. Since young, not even my parents slapped me. Who is she, how dare she slapped me!! I was about to slap her back when someone already done so----it's Chanyeol. That slap was louder than what I've received and Taeyeon fell onto the ground. It must be 10 times the pain I have right now. "Yah!! Taeyeon! Stop your nonsense and go back now!!" It's the first time I see Chanyeol this angry. His voice was loud and deep. The class was pin-dropped silence. 

Taeyeon hurried and stood up. Tears came rolling down her cheeks and she ran out of the class. Just before she leaves for her class, she stopped and yelled, "Lee Ji-Eun!! I'll make you pay for this!!" She don't seems to be afraid of Chanyeol, how dare she threatened me right infront of Chanyeol. Anyways, Chanyeol knew her? He called her Taeyeon, right? I nudged Chanyeol. "Eh, Chanyeol. You know that girl?? That taeyeon??" 

"Erm. Neh. Her brother is my very close friend. He's the one I told you. That baekhyun guy who died. Anyways, are you alright? Your face is very red. Aish! I should have slapped her harder." He frowned while he reached for my face. 

"Eh? Gwenchanayo." I moved away from him. "You slapped her really hard,you know?" I mumbled. "Eh? What you say?" Chanyeol was preparing for lesson so he wasn't paying attention. "Ah. Nothing. Teacher is here." 

----Chanyeol's POV----

Aish. That Taeyeon. When Baekhyun's around she's like a good puppy and now she's like the queenka and created a fanbase just for me? What is she thinking? Aish. I looked at Ji-Eun's face and felt a little sorry for her. "Ji-Eun, later wait for me after school. I'll go to buy some medication for your face. Arasso?" "Neh? Oh. Arasso." "Good." I looked at the clock. How I wish time could be faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ah..no inspiration today :( Just update this first :) Hope you like it. Do comment for me, thank you!